Juno

Juno has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Juno also ranks 15th among Music Other sites.

How would you rate Juno?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

bojanl
March 4th, 2019
I had a pleasant experience with juno. I've ordered Smiths record, and it arrived in couple of days to Serbia which is much faster then any other online record store. Also their prices are better.
daniilp
June 22nd, 2018
Sometimes you can find some cool diamonds alongside new releases, but sometimes you have to wait for a year before a re-stock!
Good thing, that their shipping is the best. Always fast enough, maximum two weeks.
matthewc752
July 27th, 2020
Absolutely awful company.

Lost a record that was limited release (only 100 would ever be produced).

Spent four months sending me round in circles blaming covid and making every excuse under the sun.

Finally they said "we'll credit your account" because they clearly don't know how to run a sucsesful eCommerce business.

This record was LIMITED RELEASE. I desperately wanted it as its one of my top 10 records this year. Now I've can't get the record as its out of stock EVERYWHERE due to being a limited release.

Avoid this company like the plague.
michaelr160
November 4th, 2015
I bought a Crosley Cruiser record player for my daughters birthday this year from Juno Records and had a great experience dealing with them. I ordered the record player about a month before her birthday and having done my research, Juno had by far the best pricing.
The item arrived in a timely fashion with no problems or issues and well packaged. My daughter was delighted.
After a couple of weeks of use, we noticed that the power adaptor was getting rather warm so I emailed Juno to let them know and to ask if this was normal. Their customer service department replied to me within an hour and the very next day, a brand new power supply arrived.
There does seem to be a bit of a problem with power adaptors for the Crosley record players as a few weeks later the new power supply also failed.
Clearly this is not the fault of Juno Records and I will always judge a company on the way they handle customer complaints.
I wrote them an email again letting them know and once again, I received a reply within an hour and received a replacement power supply the next day.
That's what I call customer service! Well done Juno.

This was my first experience of buying anything from Juno and I would definitely buy from them again and have no hesitation in recommending them.
They had the best prices and their customer service was excellent. No arguments, no having to send pics of the faulty item, just excellent response and super fast action.

Tip for consumers: Best customer service I've had in years.

alexp9
1,067 helpful votes
April 29th, 2012
I ordered a pair of Sennheiser headphones that were a lot cheaper from Juno Records than they were from other vendors - Amazon and others (new that is, as used and refurbished are cheaper of course) and although this vendor is based in England, there were mostly positive reviews so I took a chance. It took about 7 working days for it to arrive, it was packaged well and the item is new and works fine. They specialize in selling records and other pro-audio equipment. The shipping was very reasonable from England, though headphones aren't exactly that heavy and since my order was under $200 I didn't have to deal with customs fees. Overall, I would recommend them!

Questions? Get answers from the Juno staff and other customers.

Vinyl records, DJ equipment and studio equipment at low prices. Same day despatch and free shipping on many products. Juno: Vinyl, DJ equipment and studio equipment. Low prices and super-fast delivery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Juno?

Have a question about Juno?