Jumpstore.co

Jumpstore.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Jumpstore.co ranks 379th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Jumpstore.co?

“No stars is more accurate”

Bruce C.
7/17/20

I absolutely hate this company. I have waited more than 30 days for my prepaid projector and still have not received my product. I have asked many times for a full refund and I only get what appears to be an automated response. Do NOT send them your money. Go somewhere else to find products similar to this. Stay away from them! Jumpstore SUCKS!

brucec982
July 17th, 2020

Jumpstore SUCKS!

mandyb99
July 22nd, 2020

I ordered a projector nearly 6 months ago in the beginning of February. I have been fighting and asking where this item is. They keep telling me they have a tracking number and that it was delivered. But what they delivered was the tripod that I did not order. No projector anywhere to be found! I've been in contact with them for months trying to figure out what happened. They are now saying it's the delivery company's fault and someone else got my order and I got thiers. But instead of trying to make it right they want me to pay money to return the item that I got that's wrong. They refuse to get me the projector I ordered or refund my money! This company is a joke just out to steal your money!

janiellew
September 22nd, 2020

I ordered a projector in June. I received a package in August. What I received was a small black plastic toy or other. No idea what it actually is. I emailed support who got back to me 3 weeks later. And email is the only contact info. I emailed again about a sending me the correct item or a refund. I got a response 3 more weeks later saying to just be patient. Dont waste your money. Its a complete scam.

anthonyl512
July 22nd, 2020

I ordered a mini projector on Feb 18 2020 still have not recieved it emailed them numerous times and no one has ever reached back out to me then they supply me with a DHL tracking number that is not even valid

tk285
July 9th, 2020

I ordered a projector for my son 4 months ago for 39.99. They said because of the pandemic it was going to take a long time. I never received the product. They tried to blame the pandemic as well as they post office. I've emailed them at least 30 times, but no response. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. EVER

The only contact is thru email. And it takes about 3 weeks to get a response

By Janielle W.

I think it's a scam. Never got my product and was through PayPal who has taken more than 30 days to get me a refund. I have filed complaints with them too in order to get a refund.

By Bruce C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jumpstore.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jumpstore.co?

Have a question about Jumpstore.co?