JumpInChat

JumpInChat has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JumpInChat ranks 12th among Video Chat sites.

How would you rate JumpInChat?

“Jumpin amazing”

hi h.
2/7/21

I like jumpin.chat i use it everyday so for me its a 5 star and i think people should definitely use it

“Prying Moderators”

Caen L.
2/18/20

This website sucks because I tried chatting in the chat rooms, but the moderators in it are arrogant and they feel entitled to pry into your personal information such as your gender instead of minding their own business.

hih25
February 7th, 2021

caenl
February 18th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the JumpInChat staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JumpInChat?

Have a question about JumpInChat?