Zoom

Zoom has a consumer rating of 3.58 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zoom ranks 3rd among Video Chat sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 54.5%
How would you rate Zoom?

“Best video conference app that there is!”

Audrey M.
8/10/20

I use zoom a lot, with online classes and summer camp. It's about as good as any online video conferencing app can get. It's perfect- what more could you want? And all the extra parts- touch up your appearance, virtual background, turn upside down, it's amazing! It hardly ever glitches too. If you tried google meet or hangouts, you would see that zoom is the best option. You don't even have to pay! It's amazing. Must use!

“Great for personal use - Sucks for business use”

Michelle R.
11/24/20

Most people love Zoom until they use it professionally. It's chockablock FULL of glitches. One would think that as well as they've done recently, they would invest some money in fixing the problems and hiring people to offer better customer support. I actually asked for a demo SIX TIMES and never got an answer. I'll continue to use Zoom in the hopes they'll finally get their act together.

audreym202
August 10th, 2020

sarahb1642
February 23rd, 2021

I used it several times during the pandemic and I'm very likely to use it again. No hick-ups, everything worked just fine. It did take me a moment to figure out how to schedule a meeting as I had to explain it to someone else in detail. But to be honest, it's easy, just dive in and you will be ok.

Tip for consumers:
Just dive in, you will be ok.

jaclynv4
August 14th, 2020

Zoom lets me communicate with my parents on the easy way. Great audio and video quality, very very much better than the other option that I can't mention here...

lynxs
March 9th, 2021

Pretty useful for business and classes too, easy to use and very convenient to use in general. Most people prefer this platform as for using it as a mandatory way of teaching and communication for students and and other business virtual meetings.

tauseefs1
December 4th, 2020

The best thing about zoom i found is the user interface. Easy to invite people via link and along with one click login it is quite good application for huge virtual meetings. Only con i came across is the glitchy video time to time when you are sharing screen while meeting. Otherwise the application is worth the money.

derekc224
March 11th, 2021

Zoom is the best option out there to use for video meetings or call. They let you use zoom for free for 45 minutes long. Picture and audio quality is always good if only you have stable internet connection.

andreaw156
August 14th, 2019

Zoom's vision for their product is innovative. We are always looking for ways to drive innovation at our company. The product and features are much more suitable for business dealing in virtual communications/meetings as well as adopting video into their processes. We don't encounter issues with the tool like we have with previous web meeting tools. Zoom is reliable, versatile and easy-to-use for virtual communications across the globe. Zoom is looking to the future of engagement and collaboration. Virtual Backgrounds is just one of the many cool features that Zoom offers to its users.

mohammeds119
June 12th, 2020

Zoom charged me extra on my subscription. I've raised ticket# 6079967 and now ticket #6183874. I haven't yet heard back from zoom despite me continuously trying to get in touch with them for the past 1 week.

micheller1006
November 24th, 2020

saminb1
April 26th, 2021

I really like Grammarly a lot but the only two things are bad about it. One is that it doesn't work in google products I don't know why. It only works on mail and Google docs in a google product. Also, the second thing is that the tone detector is not there when you click a new document on Grammarly. It should make things better when you are not paying. They should add more options on a free plan. Personally, I think that Grammarly is a great start!

marciam172
July 29th, 2020

With as much money as Zoom has made as a result of the pandemic (over 4 billion dollars), you would think they could spare a few dollars to hire people for live chat customer service if not a call center. It's a telling sign that they don't make how to contact support clear on their homepage, but the sales department is front and center. If you click on support, you are taken to a virtual assistant that would be fired if it were a real person! It gives you so many answers to the simplest question that it's like no answer at all. This is the worst form of customer no service that I've ever encountered, and this is not a free account. More importantly, the security should be renamed insecurity. It's so bad that we now have a name for it: Zoom bombing. Not only have I experienced Zoom bombing, but even with the password protection, I receive multiple emails stating fake attendees are waiting days in advance of the meeting. Who signs on for a meeting a week in advance? Helloooooooo! I know there's a pandemic, but we do have other things to entertain ourselves besides waiting for a meeting to start! My advice if you must use Zoom: Always create a password and always create a waiting room. Do not admit anyone named Phineas T. Fobalob. LOL. Use any other platform if you can. Me, I'm stuck because my job pays for it.

jc1278
December 23rd, 2020

Try another platform quality of streaming has been down graded and if you purchase an additional option such as ability to host a webinar for more than 100 people you are stuck being billed for a year. Avoid

It's a legit company. The technology that zoom provides is good but their customer support and response times are pathetic.

By Mohammed S.

Absolutely impossible to get intouch with zoom's customer service. They promise response times of 15 minutes to 24 hours basis the urgency of your request. In my case It's been 6 days. I've been constantly following up but still haven't heard from them.

By Mohammed S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zoom staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoom?

Have a question about Zoom?