Zoom

Zoom has a consumer rating of 3.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zoom also ranks 6th among Video Chat sites. The most common issues with Zoom are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Zoom?

“Best video conference app that there is!”

Audrey M.
8/10/20

I use zoom a lot, with online classes and summer camp. It's about as good as any online video conferencing app can get. It's perfect- what more could you want? And all the extra parts- touch up your appearance, virtual background, turn upside down, it's amazing! It hardly ever glitches too. If you tried google meet or hangouts, you would see that zoom is the best option. You don't even have to pay! It's amazing. Must use!

“Pathetic customer support”

Mohammed S.
6/12/20

Zoom charged me extra on my subscription. I've raised ticket# 6079967 and now ticket #6183874. I haven't yet heard back from zoom despite me continuously trying to get in touch with them for the past 1 week.

audreym202
August 10th, 2020
marciam172
July 29th, 2020
With as much money as Zoom has made as a result of the pandemic (over 4 billion dollars), you would think they could spare a few dollars to hire people for live chat customer service if not a call center. It's a telling sign that they don't make how to contact support clear on their homepage, but the sales department is front and center. If you click on support, you are taken to a virtual assistant that would be fired if it were a real person! It gives you so many answers to the simplest question that it's like no answer at all. This is the worst form of customer no service that I've ever encountered, and this is not a free account. More importantly, the security should be renamed insecurity. It's so bad that we now have a name for it: Zoom bombing. Not only have I experienced Zoom bombing, but even with the password protection, I receive multiple emails stating fake attendees are waiting days in advance of the meeting. Who signs on for a meeting a week in advance? Helloooooooo! I know there's a pandemic, but we do have other things to entertain ourselves besides waiting for a meeting to start! My advice if you must use Zoom: Always create a password and always create a waiting room. Do not admit anyone named Phineas T. Fobalob. LOL. Use any other platform if you can. Me, I'm stuck because my job pays for it.
jaclynv4
August 14th, 2020
Zoom lets me communicate with my parents on the easy way. Great audio and video quality, very very much better than the other option that I can't mention here...
andreaw156
August 14th, 2019
Zoom's vision for their product is innovative. We are always looking for ways to drive innovation at our company. The product and features are much more suitable for business dealing in virtual communications/meetings as well as adopting video into their processes. We don't encounter issues with the tool like we have with previous web meeting tools. Zoom is reliable, versatile and easy-to-use for virtual communications across the globe. Zoom is looking to the future of engagement and collaboration. Virtual Backgrounds is just one of the many cool features that Zoom offers to its users.
mohammeds119
June 12th, 2020

It's a legit company. The technology that zoom provides is good but their customer support and response times are pathetic.

By Mohammed S.

Absolutely impossible to get intouch with zoom's customer service. They promise response times of 15 minutes to 24 hours basis the urgency of your request. In my case It's been 6 days. I've been constantly following up but still haven't heard from them.

By Mohammed S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zoom staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zoom?

Have a question about Zoom?