This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Juicycoutureoutlet.org

Juicycoutureoutlet.org

Juicycoutureoutlet.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Juicycoutureoutlet.org?

“www.juicycoutureoutlet.org is a totally fake juicy...”

Tracy H.
9/13/10

www.juicycoutureoutlet.org is a totally fake juicy website and it appears like a legit site because I saw juicy in the website name I assumed I was buying from an outlet center. This is not true at all and these are just fakes that do not even look like the real thing Stay away from this scam site. Read reviews about juicy couture clothing before you buy as most of these sites are scams.

tracyh1
September 13th, 2010

It is a scam site from China http://who.is/whois/Juicycoutureoutlet.org

By jan b.