Joy Shoetique

Joy Shoetique has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 706 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Joy Shoetique also ranks 7th among Shoes sites.

• Their customer service can be slow at times, but in general it's worked out pretty well for me.
  • The shoes were delivered almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

• The post was almost as much as the item but I needed it by a certain date so I opted for the quick delivery.
  • It's a scam and I HIGHLY recommend no one purchase anything off of this site.
How would you rate Joy Shoetique?

“LOVE IT”

Louise R.
5/1/20

Was honestly very very sceptical from buying from this place so I found a heap of girls on Instagram that had purchased and they said it's all good so I finally gained the courage to order and honestly I was scared but I'm so glad I did. I only order one thing in case it was a scam but it arrive today and the quality and sizing is perfect! I absolutely adore the dress so much and I can't wait to get our again and wear it!

“This site posts fake positive reviews!”

Michaela S.
8/25/20

I should've known not to order from this site when I saw it wasn't in the U.S. but instead in some warehouse in China?! The quality of your clothes is not worth the full price you charge they sell the same items on AliExpress for half the price. Refund your customers! My package had a missing item that I was not notified about. Bad business is bad business spam and scam your way up to 4-5 stars all you want the truth will always unveil.

customer service (49) shopping experience (9) 2 weeks (6) love everything (4) delivery time (4) quick delivery (6) size chart (4) this site (31) good quality (19) order (132) great experience (6)
fionas59
April 30th, 2020
Excellent. The team at this boutique was fast and friendly from start to finish, the shopping experience was very good, which surprised me. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a very nice embroidered dress design, whether for work, gifts or vacations.
brittneyp14
December 19th, 2019
Looks exactly like the picture though they ran just a tad bit small. I'd definitely buys again just in a bigger size, This isn't my first time to buying on joyshoetique, and definitely not the last. Also, joyshoetique has great customer support, they are very efficient and they will help you to solve your problem in no time. I ordered M for a bit of a looser feel, not a fan of tight lines. I highly recommend!
louiser114
May 1st, 2020
lornaw36
September 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was great, except I didn't understand why you asked me to measure my foot but provided no conversion from the measurement to a size.
Reason I chose this business: Style and price were right.
jenniferh1667
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
Everything I have ordered so far has fit perfect and well made! Just takes along time to get your shipments ;)
estherr70
September 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is the first time buy in this store.
So far, everything look good.
Let wait until I recevid my product.
Only the shipping it takes too long.
kendylm2
September 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
The shipping is long time. A lot of times, I am contacted after my order that they are out of items I ordered and am asked to replaced with another item, which I still haven't received some replacements. The clothes and shoes come 80% good quality. Some items I have to alter, some shoes aren't as great quality, but the clothes are cute and the shoes are cute when they come in good quality. Still waiting on my replacement items. Over 3 months
Reason I chose this business: The clothes and shoes are unique And cute and I like that, when they do come and are good quality. And when they don’t run out after my order.
thelmas37
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was easy to order. O hope it goes around not behind the head. Thanks!
Reason I chose this business: I liked it because it said blessed which I truly believe I am.
jaclynr32
July 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
4/5 because i haven't received my item yet to confirm it looks as it appears/quality is good. Easy site to use and lots of variety.
michaelas41
August 25th, 2020
clairel114
May 11th, 2020
I bought a tank top size L and two sweatsuits. The tank top arrived and it looks nothing like the picture and the arm holes could fit a Barbie doll. I have yet to receive the sweatsuits. I'm bummed already knowing they most likely will look nothing like the pictures and won't fit me, if they ever do arrive. Really bummed I fell for this scam via a sponsored ad on Instagram. Don't trust it.
thomeaa
September 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
The offer showed 30% off but I was only given $1.20 off a $13.97 total. False advertising. The discount should have Ben $4.19
shiorik
January 14th, 2020
I love discounts and shopping and shoes; it has all of them! My kind of place. I'll trust their business. They are doing fine, better than some shoe shops in Tokyo.
jenniferb1653
July 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the variety of clothes so many things to choose from. Love this website. Xx
Reason I chose this business: So many gorgeous pieces. X
ellenp108
March 14th, 2020
I have ordered from joyshoetique many times. I am very happy with the products, good quality, they are like in the pictures. The order arrived before the planned date, so I could not complain about anything :) Highly recommand! Fast shipping. Will be buying from here again.
jennyk232
April 29th, 2020
Love it! The shoes were delivered almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule. The shoes are exactly what I expected for the amount it cost. I am very satisfied and would definitely order from here in the future.
kocsonyax
August 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Beautiful and sexy dresses. However in several cases all photos were taken from almost the same point of view. Therefore the dress cannot visible from side or from back. In these cases photos from different angles are welcome.
Reason I chose this business: Gift to my wife.
teresaj192
July 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Cute masks. I'm a cashier in a grocery store and need them desperately.
Reason I chose this business: Masks, cute breathable
nataliec187
May 8th, 2020
Very dissatisfied with this site. I ordered several items and not one resembled the advertised pictures. The quality is very poorly made. Customer service non existent. Very miss leading it's not a UK company it's straight out of China, when you need to send back goods they make it so difficult you give up. Not to mention so dodgy they offered me 20% discount or a $5 credit voucher to keep items. When I rejected this they said I had to declare what was in the postage to be under $10 when in actual fact I spent $160
tatianat31
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Reason I chose this business: Saw it on insta, loved the shirt!
lewisr42
February 18th, 2020
I'm very picky about clothes so I was very pleased with them. 10/10 would order again, and would definitely receive their swimsuits!
bridgets82
July 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Received my clothes and love them. Just wish it didn't take so long to receive them!
annec249
July 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Hope that I get them as soon as possible. Love great service, that way i can tell others how great you are in your service.
Reason I chose this business: Adorable stuff.
ac822
May 28th, 2020
FRAUD! DO NOT USE! This is a massive scam. Clothes nothing like pictures, all images are fake; it takes weeks to arrive and they try and make you post things back to different addresses around the world at great expense and then refuse to refund you as post office receipt you have to photograph apparently isn't what they require! FRAUD!
nancym1333
July 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent! :) Hope the clothes are as beautiful as they look.
Reason I chose this business: Great deals and styles.: 0

It's very convenient to find contact information on the homepage, or Facebook and Instagram.

By Callla P.