Review of Jolse

Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
cs.jolse@gmail.com

faryak
3/26/19

I have shopped multiple times from the Jolse site and never faced any issue . They ship the order within a week and give standard shipping 2.5$ for orders less than 40$ which is so good. Nicely packed with so many cool samples, pair of socks, free sheetmask and hair tie. Great customer care service. Prompt reply amd solve the issue quickly too. They have all the latest launches in stock. Highly recommend

jaor
9/3/17

You can go to 5 or 6 six stored and gets items for cheaper and get to you faster, they dont care about customer

angela1894
5/8/17

I thought customer service was a priority for businesses? Well apparently these guys only give a crap about money. I put in the wrong address, I know I stuffed up. I had everything correct, the city etc but put in the wrong country. They have told me my package is going back to their warehouse though they will not ship my package to me "due to cost issues". I have never has such customer service. Last year, a totally different online store sent my order to the wrong house (I had the correct address on the package), I let them know about my missing order, they then sent another package of my order out to me and when that arrived so did my previous order, I did not have to pay anything extra even though I told them about the extra order. JOLSE ON THE OTHER HAND, are atrocious and embarrassing. I will never shop from these guys, I have pretty much just thrown $40 out the window. I will not receive a refund or a reshipment. Let's hope your package doesn't go missing because you will not receive a new one without paying again. People make mistakes. I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

jennisek
4/3/17

I ordered A LOT of things from this site. Massive 500USD or something and had to divide the order into two different orders!

They have a 150USD+ = Free EMS, so I picked that option.

Ordered: 8th March
Sent for shipping: 14th March.
Shipped: 15th March
Arrived: 17th March
Picked up: 20th March.
Customs charge: 4.25USD for discharge charges of both packages.

PROS:
+ Genuine items. I can not stress on this enough.
+ Great Range.
+ Free standard shipping at any price.
+ Free EMS above 150USD
+ Very quick customer care (get back within 24 hours)
+ Easy for refunds and cancellations. (Before shipment)

CONS:
+ Doesn't do anything about customs charge! No insurance coverage from the seller.
+ Prices on items more expensive because of free shipping
+ BB cushions do not have all shades. Only the first basic 2.
+ They take ALL 5 days to ship! 5 DAYS!

Would I buy from them again? Regardless, I would. Again & Again!

evad30
3/23/17

The reason you see so many positive reviews is because they pay per review. They insist that their products are genuine but I received a fake mud mask. PayPal no longer offers protection for cosmetics and their (Jolse) customer service is a joke.

Not worth the stress ladies!

emilyw45
9/13/15

I am always skeptical about ordering from international sites, so before i ordered i made sure to research the company. The first thing i always do is google "[site or company name]" and the word "scam". Then i look up reviews from people who have purchased from them. After i felt comfortable with the site. I made a big order so that i could receive free EMS shipping (almost 200 dollars worth of products). They were also having a sale at the time so i got a good deal on everything.
I waited 2 days before i got an email telling me that my order shipped out. I tracked my package religiously (once an hour). I started getting worried after the 3rd day, because the tracking information did not change for the whole day. Then on the morning of the 5th day my tracking info updated. It probably took so long because it was flying over from Korea to the US. On the seventh day after i place my order, i received everything and more.

It came with so much bubble wrap! All my products came undamaged and they gave me a lot of free stuff. Some of them were really random and weird (Hello Kitty socks, a colorful braided hair tie,a small rough cloth and normal stuff like product samples, full-sized hand lotion, nose strips and masks), but it was free so i can't complain. My Innisfree lotion and skin (toner) were packaged in a clear cellophane bag with a colorful tie on the top. All products were authentic and in very good condition.

I really love their prices, quick shipping (at least with EMS) and they give a good deal of freebies, even though they might be super random.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Jolse staff and other customers.

Jolse?