Review of Jollywallet

Jollywallet reviews

alins4
3/23/17

worst company in world...

No One take action against him ..

Stop this Type of website and app... dangerous for security reason..

Beaware of this type of companies

krasimird
12/1/15

I made multiple purchases thru their app and they didn't credit me anything. Scammers!!! Waste of time.

goodh2
7/16/15

Reviewing the sites FAQ you have to have a mimum $10. 00 for them to deposit the funds only into a PayPal acct. The Jolly also requires you to wait until the stores return policies lapses, which could be months before your account is with credit's! Now your cash back is around 1. 0% so do the math. Oh if you close your account, you lose all your money in Jolly acct. If not $10. 00! Jolly doesn't include any shipping or taxes, or other coupons. You go through Jolly site to get to store for your rewards. To me I most likely can get a coupon with at least 25% off, then receive my cash back right then. Their deals, nothing special at all. Like I said a coupon or promo code would be a higher and quick return of cash instead of earning % and waiting for months for your $10. 00 which you need to remember to request. My Jolly emails just got routed to my SPAM/DELETE. Enter site at your own risk. The company is not US based I think Iran or India? This isn't user friendly at all or in your best interested to join by installing their app as rumor has it, very difficult to remove.

shivendrar
5/5/15

i did many transaction and not a single payback has recieved and more over when contacted does not even respond. total fraud site

fredh40
3/30/14

This little extension just saved me a good amount of money on the new system I just bought for my car. I thank you for that.. but why can't y'all put some custom car part websites on there, or like some good sites to buy high profile tires. Other than that, I like it.

Questions? Get answers from the Jollywallet staff and other customers.

Jollywallet?