JokersRacing.com reviews

sales@jokersracing.com

skylerh
7/1/13

I ordered a graphics kit and never recieved it. They took the money out of my account the next day and never heard from them again. This place is horrible DONT BUY FROM THEM!!! Never returned any of my calls or emails. Now I am out $110 bucks.

stevec30
12/23/11

Ordered an exhaust system, over $600 in parts and shipping. They charged my credit card right away. Never received an order verification email. Sent several emails with no return emails. In the process of canceling my this order through my credit card company. This company has zero customer service. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AND DO NOT ALLOW YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME.

benf5
11/8/11

I ordered two small parts on Oct. 29 and they did not even process the order until Nov.8! Now I have to wait even longer I have e-mailed then many times and I do not get a response. The automated response hit my e-mail telling me nothing. This site SUCKS DO NOT USE IT. It is the worst site as far as prosesing and shipping your order.

jasono
8/26/10

I ordered parts for my raptor, and got my parts quicker than they said that i would. I don't know what happened to the other guy, I got my pipes quick and had no probs with theses guys.

Jason O

coreyd1
1/19/09

Brad is a Joker - They take your money right away but never send you the product you paid for. Brad is the owner and he works with clowns like Chris from Captures.com that just B.S. and try to cover eachothers back. Do not do business with these scam artists

Questions? Get answers from the JokersRacing.com staff and other customers.

JokersRacing.com?