John Greed Jewellery

John Greed Jewellery has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. John Greed Jewellery ranks 79th among Custom Jewelry sites.

How would you rate John Greed Jewellery?

“Johngreed is really good, ive ordered a few pandora...”

kelly m.
2/19/11

Johngreed is really good, ive ordered a few pandora charms/beads from this website, i will keep buying from them service is outstanding, easy to use website, fantasitic all round, any pandora fan will love this site, well done john greed for your fantastic service,

“I purchased a Pandora Theatre Mask Charm for a friend...”

Vincent W.
1/16/14

I purchased a Pandora Theatre Mask Charm for a friend as a Christmas gift. They advertised it can be returned within 30 days, but has been extended due to Christmas. So I purchased it, as it was the only place I could find with stock of the Theatre Mask Charm. Having then seen my friend on 26th December we exchanged gifts. She is very happy. The next day she noticed only 5 dots that make up each eyebrow on the left, smiling face. The other three eyebrows have 6. Not being happy she calls me and asks for the papers so she can return the item. We also email to let them know thats what we are doing. They said no problem look out for a refund. Once returned we wait for the refund, I notice only a part refund. Not happy I contact them to be told there is not fault so delivery is not refunded. They never contacted me to tell me to tell me this, maybe I could have spoken to them to explain the problem and that they will have a better look. I email them back saying there clearly was a fault and that we had explained the fault to them in an email. They email back saying that we took too long to send it back, they got it on 6th January (well it was a Christmas gift and obviously over Christmas and New Year the post takes longer) and they only offer 7 day returns (it says 30 on their website) But if I can prove that the item was posted back they will refund the postage. I find it impossible for them to have received and inspected the charm if I hadn't posted it back. They clearly are trying to rip us off, three people have seen the fault here and they say their 'Experts' cannot. DO NOT USE THEM THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY

kellym8
February 19th, 2011

vincentw15
January 16th, 2014

DO NOT USE THEM THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY

Questions? Get answers from the John Greed Jewellery staff and other customers.

John Greed is the jewellery retailer everyone needs. Top jewellery brands for both men & women - and the UK's leading seller of PANDORA.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about John Greed Jewellery?

Have a question about John Greed Jewellery?