Review of JoDress.ca

JoDress.ca reviews

km605
8/26/19
Ordered a dress, it was NOTHING like the picture - terrible quality, not the same colour etc.
Have been arguing with these con artists, for over a week.
First, they said they'd re-make the dress, then they tried to tell me that, it was a custom order, (it was not).
I will, in all likelihood, never get my money back, but I sure as heck hope that I can warn someone else about these low lives!
I too purchased the dress, because, I thought it was a Canadian Company.
Buyer Beware!!
kerryc154
7/15/19
Bought a lilac dress, supposed to be white underlined and they put a pinkish one, I paid extra so it would be perfectly sized! The lace on the dress is nothing like the pic, just really cheap. They said they will refund me 20$ When I told them I wanted to return it! The picture says a thousand words!! Absolutely disgusted at this company and I bet I'll never see the 20$, so there's over 200$ in the garbage and I have no dress!
madelaineh1
7/13/19
Ordered a $759 dress that was 75% off so paid $213 delivered, it was nothing like the picture, looks like a piece of $10 material from China, they won't answer emails, I thought because this was a Canadian Company that guarantees 100% purchases, it would be okay to order from, so disappointed. Feel totally ripped off and out the $213 for a piece of crap that literally fell apart as we opened the unmarked, unlabelled dress with no return address? A total SCAM!
jennyf88
5/26/19
Paid $200 for a dress and they Sent a dress that looked nothing like the picture. Had to argue with customer service about refund. They send I should receive my refund and have yet to receive it and it's been 3 weeks.
lindaj298
4/9/19
Ordered a dress in Gold came in yellow. Very poor quality in every way. They will not refund my money, told me to give the dress to charity!
kimf175
3/28/19
I fell for the beautiful pictures,cheap prices and the fact that it was supposed to be a Canadian website(.ca). Their first offer was 10% refund,second offer was 16% and final offer so far is to keep the dress and sell it to someone who likes it. It is absolutely horrible!!! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! TOTAL FRAUD!!
kavehk3
3/27/19
They have a return policy on their website but they don't accept it and they offered 12% discount.
The reason that I asked for return was very poor quality not even close to the quality or photo shows on their site. It is not worth 1/4 the price that selling.... DO NOT BUY
adamd168
2/26/19
Ordered from jodress.ca. I was told 8-10 business days to complete order and 3-8 days shipping. Over 1 month later and still no dress. After asking them several times about the delivery date they said it was on its way and would arrive soon. I asked for a tracking number but they wouldn't give me one. Insted they said they don't have the material for our dress and would refund our money! That was a week ago and they still have my money. I need to find another dress for our daughter and we are running out of time. Don't waste your time and money on this scam

The site and dresses look beautiful and they say 100 % guarantee!

By Linda J.

Seems you got your wish and im stuck with 2 dresses and nowhere to return

By Brenda S.

They either do not respond or, do so with one line, written in poor English.

By K M.

Questions? Get answers from the JoDress.ca staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JoDress.ca