Jjhouse

Jjhouse has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Jjhouse ranks 79th among Domain Registration sites.

How would you rate Jjhouse?

“Thieves”

Hannah R.
2/9/20

I placed an order and cancelled it because it was going to arrive later than the date I needed the items for. My total was $283 and they emailed me saying I was only getting $232 back. If this was a US company they wouldn't pull this stunt on me. Not to mention their business was closed for a week due to the choronavirus so they didn't get my cancellation until a week later.

hannahr122
February 9th, 2020
shellyr64
October 12th, 2019
After my initial review, I was offered a full refund. I had to ask twice for the return tickets as I had two items. I received one and never received the second one. I sent. It's items back. No refund. You can't reach anyone at this lousy company. Don't ever use them. Never!

It's a real company but it's a very BAD company to do business with.

By Shelly R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jjhouse staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jjhouse?

Have a question about Jjhouse?