Review of JewelScent

Tel: 1.800.550.1762
hello@jewelscent.com

paulinap11
8/28/18

The scents are unbelievable. They have a wide variety for almoat every person. I cant forget the jewlery. Its great quality and beautiful.

jessies75
4/20/18

There are so many different scents and products, it's hard to choose! The rings are gorgeous too. I've never been disappointed by what I've received. For those stating the rings turned your fingers green, it's not the companies fault. It is the chemicals on your skin and on the products you use that react with the metal of the ring that causes your fingers to turn green. Mine have never turned green. Also for those stating these are "dime store rings", the website states the minimum the jewelry is worth, so why are you complaining about getting a ring worth that amount? One of the rings I received looks like an expensive diamond engagement ring. I wear it on my left hand and people comment on it all the time thinking it's the real deal.

ashleyc209
4/19/18

I ordered for two years totally loved it and the oh wow Surprises of the Jewelry was just another bonus I finally said heck why not and Joined the Jewelscent family....Making $300 in sales each month and loving all perks as a Jewelscent sister to shop my addiction and customers <3

diannam17
4/3/18

I bought two wax tarts and received one free ring. The rings are beautiful. All three were beautiful. The gift of a wax tart I gave to my daughter smelled amazing ! Truly wonderful but the ring turned her finger green in just two days. I was so heartbroken. And very embarrassed really. This company was highly rated. I don't know why. Makes me sad. Never again

stellad14
3/8/18

I bought these candles w/ the rings in them for my daughter's for Christmas. The rings are dime store rings. The girls cannot even wear them because they turn their fingers green! Waste of money. The candle was good though, just not worth the money!

joshuap60
2/14/18

Placed an order through the website a week ago and have heard nothing about my shipment since it was paid for. The website which claims to ship within 2-3 business days offers an email for support but nobody responds to that either. When i emailed them i got an auto response saying my email was received and heard nothing back. This was meant to be a Valentine's day gift and considering they have not even filled the order a week later there is of course no way i will get it. Even if the ring is worth anything i would not recommend or order from them again

stacys86
1/22/18

I have ordered candles, scrubs, wax tarts and most recently, the bath bomb. I love them all.. my consultant is best. Never ant trouble, always a pleasant experience!!!

shirleyc90
1/19/18

Amazing products I have gotten the most gorgeous rings out of the tarts and bath bombs and the luxe candle are my favorites.... The offer great customer service and go above and beyond. They are a very generous company I don't know of any other company that offers discounts and or bonus items free with order anymore only Jewelscent

angelinal8
1/19/18

I love jewelscent bathbombs so much! They are such a great size! So much bigger than bathbombs you would find at a store such as bath and body works. These bathbombs also take a decent amount of time to fizz out and make my skin feeling great! Another great product is the body scrubs! They smell so good and leave your skin feeling fantastic!! I love all of these products but the bath ones are defiantly my favorite!! And of course who doesnt want a ring out of it as well! Once I got a $90 ring out of a trio candle it was so exciting and such a gorgeous ring!!

reneep50
1/19/18

I love these!! Candles or beads and the bath bombs are just that. The bomb. And you get a little surprise with it. I have a few very nice rings that I love and fit well!!! Great company!!!!!!

lorih92
1/19/18

I love my rep with all my heart as well as the candles he suggests for me. He always knows exactly what I will like as if he knew who I was!

beverlyp50
1/19/18

I love JewelScent! I mostly get the bath bombs for my kids to bath with. My girls and my son love them and beg to take their baths every night. Makes things so much easier for their bed time routine.

They also make amazing gifts. My friends that I have gifted them to have loved the suprise rings that comes in them.

savannaha5
1/19/18

Absolutely love these products!! All natural and smell great! I'll never use another company what so ever!!!

klarissad
1/19/18

Their customer service is always speedy to help and will take 100% care of you! Their products are all amazing!

kellik10
1/19/18

Both their candles and bath bombs are great quality, smell fantastic and the rings I got were gorgeous!!

amandap159
1/18/18

I have been purchasing Jewelscent since about July of 2017. I am so in love with the bath bombs. They leave my skin so smooth! Products are well presented and quality is 10/10!

candied
1/18/18

I am proud to be a consultant for this company. The rings are gorgeous and the products smell amazing! The apple of my eye bath bomb made my mouth water cause it smells just like a freshly sliced apple. We have had some issues with shipping lately but that is completely understandable with the high volume of orders received. Can't wait to get more products in so I can share them with other people :)

kathys210
1/18/18

The smells are amazing & last so long!! The bath bombs leave my skin so soft & make my entire bathroom smell great

wendyl78
1/18/18

The BEST products from Candles, Hand Soaps, Body Scrubs & so much more that truly are quality products!

kellyk116
1/18/18

I got bathbombs for my little girl. She loves them! They dissolve slowly so she is able to enjoy watching them "fizzle" while she plays. The fragrance flows throughout the house & since she uses lavender its very calming.

vickie51
1/18/18

I absolutely LOVE the JewelScent bath bombs and the cane sugar scrubs. No sodium laurel sulfate and so good for your skin. The rings are beautiful and the candles are top notch too.

ginab82
1/18/18

I was a little hesitant to try Jewelscent because of the price and I had tried other companies advertising similar products. One of my friends gave me some wax tarts to try and a bath bomb. I'm so in LOVE with these products!!! What gets me the most is that my mom and daughter can use them. They have a lot of issues with allergies and eczema. The cream and bath bombs are DEFF worth paying a buck or two extra for!! Really shows you get what you pay for! And the jewerly is GORGEOUS! Customer service has been good about resolving the issue I had with one of my back ordered items as well!!

karynnc1
1/18/18

I love these products so much, I can't get enough! The soy blend candles burn nicely and the fragrances fill my home with wonderful scents. JewelScent body scrub has become my go-to shower product because I love the way it feels, not greasy like other scrubs and the natural sugar rinses cleanly down the drain without adding any harmful bits and pieces to our water source.

bethh73
1/18/18

I have been buying Jewelscent since I first saw them on Facebook in 2013! The first two candles I bought were floral scented (Jasmine & Gardenia) and the scents were so perfect, not that chemically fake scent. I was so impressed I signed up as a consultant!

Tip for consumers: This is a small company that is growing rapidly. Be sure to read the fine print on free jewelry promotions, and the processing/shipping page on the site!

chloeb33
1/18/18

I love the quality of these products. The bath bombs are luxurious and moisturizing! Others I've tried feel chalky, but not Jewelscent's! They leave your skin feeling soft and it is so fun to get the surprise ring. At first I tried it for the bath bomb, but now I'm addicted to getting the rings. They are so beautiful and again are great quality. I've also tried the body creme and the candles and I love both. It's hard to find a body creme that moisturized as well as theirs. A small amount on my fingertip moisturized both my hands better than lotions from other brands I've tried. The single wick candles have good throw throughout the room. The scent can fill an entire living room or master bedroom easily. I highly recommend finding a rep to order their products. Stephen Day is my rep and he always keeps me updated when there are good deals and new products!

Hi Lisa I'm with jewelscent I'd be happy to help you sign up :)

By Hailey d.

Helpful answer -1

Never!

By Nonofyour B.
Helpful answer -1

I realize that this is way past the date you asked but I am a JewelScent Consultant and YES! They truly have an amazing comp plan and take care of us could consultants! I have been with them a little over a year now and profited quite a bit my first year! Not sure if you signed up yet or not but I would LOVE to answer any further questions you may have! You can email me at cheryl13marie@gmail.com! Hope to hear you signed up or forward to talking with you more! Cheryl Stampflee

By Cheryl S.
Questions? Get answers from the JewelScent staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JewelScent