Review of JewelrySupply

Roseville, CA 95678, US
cs@jewelrysupply.com

vickil64
2/2/18

I was a bit apprehensive when I first ordered. Why? Because their pricing was amazing. Another site I usually order my beads from were selling Miyuki beads for 3x more then JewelrySupply was selling for. I looked for reviews online, just because I usually thinking if it seems to good to be true, maybe it is? But I found nothing but positive reviews..so I gave it a go! They accept PayPal (yay!) and I received them within 3 days of ordering!!!! They definitely have a faithful customer in me now.

deeh60
9/30/17

I ordered a pair of Lindstrom pliers PL8155 from jewelrysupply[dot]com because the description says it has a maximum cutting capacity of 16 gauge. However the pliers I received (RX 8132) only has a max cutting capacity of 22 gauge. I wasted a lot of time and energy trying to explain to them the issue but they wouldn't listen and maintained that it was my fault for ordering the wrong product.

Tip for consumers: if you have ordered and paid to this company, pray that you will receive the items as described, and pray that there won't be any issues because their customer service is not very reasonable.

gohm
4/28/17

I was initially uncertain about buying from Jewelrysupply because of the lack of reviews but it's actually really great! My order was shipped out on the next working day the first time, when I did not qualify for free shipping. The second time, my order was shipped out after three working days when I qualified for free shipping...
The quality of products are high; I ordered two strands of pearls (both graded A/B) and they were completely unblemished! And they cost something like $6! Not all prices are competitive though; for example, Swarovski elements and chain are more expensive on Jewelrysupply, while the pearls and jump rings are cheaper!
Jewelrysupply.com offers products true to the description. The descriptions are a lot more detailed too. For example, they mentioned that certain pearls (like those graded C) are blemished. This allowed me to make a more informed decision when making my purchase. I will not hesitate to order from them again :)

sonyap
10/18/11

I ordered a cordless bead reamer (battery operated) from this site and I got it really quickly! I absolutely love it and use it all the time for my bead work. It makes things so much easier and it was only about $12! So worth it. I'm so glad I found this site and this reamer!

Questions? Get answers from the JewelrySupply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for JewelrySupply