Review of JennyCraig

hostmaster@jennycraig.com
2017 Customer choice award

dianes162
3/25/17

I used Jenny Craig for a few months and found the food to be pretty good. Some dishes were blander than others but I lost a few pounds!

mickh23
12/12/16

the prices are low, affordable for me, and lots of useful tips for workout could be found.

donnao7
10/17/16

Love the prices

athenad1
Athena D.
9/13/16

This diet is fake! Stay away!

sallyf19
5/11/16

At first was worried, but I guess what I love most is the accountability of the program. Am getting smaller, and healthier

timp39
9/10/15

My counselor was/is Fantastic. I can call any time, and she's there with Great advice.
Yes, it is expensive, BUT, I weighted in at 168. It's been 7 weeks, and I'm 139.7, with virtually no exercise. I'm a songwriter, so I don't get up much from my desk, and have little time for walking the dog, ect.
I've been Very pleased with the results, but the expense it getting to be a bit much. I can't argue with the tremendous results however. For me it's been worth Every penny, to get those 30 lbs off, but now, I'm perhaps looking for an alternative, that doesn't cost quite as much. If I can't find an alternative, I'll stick with Jenny.

robtf5
7/2/15

They care and offer great workout tips and other healthy advice. I'm a very healthy eater and I exercise regularly, but I was eating and drinking too much socially!

daveh82
5/25/15

EAT AT HOME, buying ORGANICS, and see what is IN what is ON your plates.

heathers56
4/7/15

This is great for someone who has no discipline or general knowledge of nutrition and exercise. You will definitely lose weight if you follow the program. I find it to be a little expensive, but if you learn what to do the first time around and lose weight, you should be able to make lifestyle changes on your own after that.

rondag1
2/13/15

I know everyone loves Jenny Craig, but I tried it for 2 months and felt it to be an absolute rip-off. Costs a fortune, and I saw no benefit. Never again, I'll stick to SlimmingWorld.

blanej
2/6/15

I don't believe these programs are very good in comparison to eating healthy food and maybe joining a local group.

kathleenm29
9/15/14

I've had a great experience here...great people (nice and friendly), love the food, and will miss coming here...they care and offer great workout tips and other healthy advice. I'm a very healthy eater and I exercise regularly, but I was eating and drinking too much socially!

howardb31
9/4/14

The JennyCraig give the natural product to the customer. It is one of the best food company for maintain the diet. The mostly diet foods are available. The customer has to satisfied for the service of this company. I have suggest you to make a diet means use this company foods. It has really help to you for maintaining the diet.

nanat
11/28/13

foods are delicious. however, they are extremely expensive! double its competitor who are also considered expensive. I was on jenny craig for few months, it worked, but very slow. and after certain point, it stopped losing weight, so i switched to the other brand that actually work better and faster for me.

aprilm5
1/12/13

After a couple of weeks my counselor told me I would never be able to loose weight.

42 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the JennyCraig staff and other customers.

JennyCraig?