Review of Jeaper

Jeaper reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

dianej2
2/20/11

This website mysteriously suspended my account 3 weeks before they shut down - most likely because they did not want to send my merchandise that I had won. They owe me over $2,300 in merchandise!

jessh1
2/19/11

I too signed up and was charged $139. I quickly realized the site was rigged and immediately called and asked for a refund. The "customer service rep" said it would be refunded and that never happened. After noticing none of their contact info was working I filed a complaint with the BBB and got the below response back.:

Business Name: Jeaper.com

Thank you for contacting your BBB to assist you in resolving your dispute. BBB records show that this company is out of business. Either the company mail has been returned with no forwarding order or BBB files show that the company has confirmed it is out of business. Unfortunately, this means that your BBB will be unable to assist you in resolving your dispute.

If you have a different address for this company, please forward this information to our office and we will attempt to contact the company. If there is no additional information and you wish to pursue this complaint further, you may wish to contact the following agency:

BANKRUPTCY COURT
101 W. Lombard St.
Ste. 8308
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 962-2688
Web: www.mdb.uscourts.gov

endreac
2/7/11

I suppose to have won a canon camera from jeaper and no camera and have invested over 200. 159 to join and then another 69. complete rip off. never again.

edj7
2/4/11

TOTAL ripoff! They charged my card $140, plus the $11+ I paid for the item I won. I never received the item, and now the site is down.

lh3
1/29/11

BAD, just simply wrong, misleading-I consider myself computer-shopping savvy, but was I ever taken to the laundry!!! Stay away-do not enter-BAD to the bone NEWS!!

abbya1
1/27/11

They charge between 60-80 cents per bid but the same persons ID keeps upping the bid even without anyone else bidding and it happens every 20 seconds. It has to be rigged to get the price up higher and to make others pay 'bid' more often.

camym
1/25/11

They charged me 159 dollars for signing up and I didn't know I had the charge until after I had placed the bids. NO where did it say it was charging my card on the page where I was signing up to try the site.

haileys1
1/18/11

Don't trust these sites. They are complete scams. You pay just to bid on the item. Even if you don't win the item, you pay for it. Since it is online, you don't know anyone is actually winning anything. I lost over 100 dollars. Don't make the same mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the Jeaper staff and other customers.

Jeaper?