Jeansonlineclothing reviews

SITE CLOSED

jaimea
3/1/11

In knew this website was fake as soon as I started to take a look around.
Things like ultra low jean prices, no business address/telephone number listed and a rubbish command of the English language when communicating with their sales reps via the live chat box (interestingly, every rep seems to be called Angela!!).
I thought I'd test the live chat reps with some questions and found their answers were all lies or if they didn't want to answer a question, you were just left hanging in the chat room. I can't understand how companies like this get away with ripping people off and are not shut down. I'm guessing True Religion don't want the hassle/money cost of suing counterfeiters and the China government just want to see profits roll in to its country. Don't fall for the slick picture website and trust your gut instinct. If something feels dodgy, then it is. Avoid at all costs!

kamleshs
1/28/11

i was surprised when i seen all true religious denims are at same price band of £50 but they claimed that it comes from America and thought might be American retailers are much more competitive than we got in Britain. so ordered them 1 pair, while check out they didn't take my master card so i paid by visa card. but right from that moment i was bit in doubt about company and payment gateway both. i done domain check for both clothing and payment gateway company and rang straight to my bank to inform fraud. Bank said they will deal with this fraud and my money will take at least 4-6 weeks but will come back. I trust my bank (nationwide) at least !

China is loosing its credential rapidly and now i am scared of buying Chinese goods even from designer stores in Europe ! I won't mind paying more if goods isnt made in china !

ianp2
12/16/10

Please do not use this web site!! I have now been waiting 3 weeks for ny delivery. I maybe had a hunch after buying them that they maybe fakes, but as it was the first time I had purchased anything from the internet I put it down to experience. The tracking information shous the goods have been handed over but have still not left 'China' after a further 2 weeks.
You also get an email from 'visamasterpay.com' who claim they will help you if you have any disputes with your order...they do not, they just ignore your emails.
Please do not buy anything from this web site. Yes it does look very glossy & almost authentic but when you really look into it you can see that it is just a sham of a web site!

chriso1
3,145 helpful votes
10/5/10

Designer brand named products do not ship from China. Even if they are made there for the brand owner, they are not sold directly to customers like this, and they aren't sold for a quarter of their normal retail price. It doesn't matter how glossy and convincing the site is - and this is a good one - or how much you're told that the goods are authentic, they aren't. Not ever.

The Chinese meaning of the term "authentic" is "looks authentic". A true mirror-image fake may even be made of identical materials to the original, using identical patterns, but it's still a fake, even if, in incredibly rare circumstances, it's indistinguishable from the genuine item. The Chinese don't see it this way, arguing that if a replica is effectively the same product as the original, then it's equally authentic.

I think many Chinese retailers would be surprised that a buyer really expected to get the genuine article at prices such as those offered at this website, because that's just not going to happen. Therefore, the goods are fake and everyone should know it without being told. So they aren't told. What they are told is that the products are authentic, which in the case of a very cheap copy, means they look authentic.

It's getting harder to recognize the Chinese sites. This one gives itself away in ways I'm not going to say, but one you shouldn't miss is that when you reach the checkout, you are redirected to a credit card gateway company which is in China. The Trustwave badge you meet at the checkout, which belongs to the gateway, not the seller, reveals that this company is Shanghai Linkcardpay Co.Ltd.

There's no reason I can think of why a company selling authentic products and claiming to be US based, would use a Chinese credit card processor. That should be a warning to you right there, and luckily by the time you see that information you're almost committed but haven't yet entered your credit card information. There is still time to walk away.

As a general rule, if you're tempted to deal with a site that you've never heard of and you're in the general area of designer fashions, please bear in mind that every brand is copied by the Chinese and there are far more of these wholesale Chinese traders than there are genuine ones.

Most do not sell mirror-image replicas, even if they claim to do so. And since there's no way for you to judge before you buy, it's best to assume you're going to get a cheap phony.

If something looks too cheap to be true, that's exactly what you're going to get - something cheap that probably isn't going to fool anyone who knows how the authentic article looks and performs. Be very careful purchasing designer gear from any site that you have never used or heard of before. You only have a very remote chance of not being ripped off.

gillianow
10/5/10

I purchased a pair of true religion jeans and used my visa card to pay. I waited almost 10 days for delivery and only when they arrived i found out that they had been sent from CHINA!! They appear to be a sorry fake and having owned a pair and ordered the size i know to fit I found they would not have fitted a five year old child. I contacted them to say i wanted a refund and asked for instructions to return as no return label or instructions had accompanied my order. It was via a live chat room with a representative of theirs. She advised me that I could not return the item without paying the tax of $50-$100 which I said I was not willing to pay. I was advised to give the item as a present and that I would not be getting a refund!! no discussion. I have advised them that I will be complaining about their site as this is not made clear prior to the purchase at any point. PLEASE do not use this website. You are dealing with a chinese outfit who will send you fakes and keep your money!!

Questions? Get answers from the Jeansonlineclothing staff and other customers.

Jeansonlineclothing?