JbHifiOnline.com.au reviews

rennied
7/22/18

The next bright and shiny thing! Thats what usually get walking into JB HIFI. However, when I go there I need some specific, lol, normally its another head-set with a microphone. Today, I did just that! I love walking around the store. The one I went to this morning Id never been in. The guy that helped me really looked after me. I realised I was I few dollars short. After he answered my technical question he said, yep, we got them out the Ill go get one for you.

Oh, I need to go to the ATM Im I few dollars short ... I responded.

No worries I sort it all out for you for when you get back he said.

Five minutes later I return will the money. Cluelessly looking around, I found the guy. He directed me to where I needed to pay. The cashier was lovely, we smiled and joked around. My trip to the town was short, enjoyable and productive! Thanks JB HIFI.

davidp454
3/22/18

I love JB Hi Fi.... the retail shops and their website.

I actually prefer walking into a store as there's always something that shows up that I've not seen before.... online I get lazy, go straight to what I want and buy it, missing all the other cool stuff they have ha ha ha.

But so far (touch wood) I've just got all the time in the world for JB Hi Fi!!! Never had an issue with them. =)

Questions? Get answers from the JbHifiOnline.com.au staff and other customers.

JbHifiOnline.com.au?