Jaro Education

Jaro Education

Jaro Education has a consumer rating of 4.65 stars from 91 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Jaro Education most frequently mention welingkar institute, great experience and best place. Jaro Education ranks 4th among Education Other sites.

• I m very glad that I am joined Welingkar Institute for my 2 year PGDM-DLP/HB course.
  • I got great and fantastic support by Shruti Sheth.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Jaro Education?

“Thanks note to executive Niharika”

Mandeep M.
9/12/18

She had been categorically cooperative in my first six months journey for executive MBA with Jaro. She is influential in providing answers to all queries and resolving all the issues well within time. I want to convey my Best regards for her future prospects. In my view this kind of attitude/approach makes all the transformation as True leader. Kudos.

“Biggest Fraud is Jaro education”

sad s.
7/16/18

They are call the people on behalf of welingker colledge and hide their identity. They are miss guide to people for some courses. And after admission done, they are not give any response. And if some one is want to refund his money then no one is answered to student only says that mail us. No one is aware about refund policy because they are 100% fraud.

welingkar institute (12) shruti sheth (7) study material (4) research pvt (3)
mandeepm
September 12th, 2018

carolineg37
April 8th, 2017

At first when I decided to pursue further studies I was apprehensive thinking about the number of rounds I would have to make to colleges to complete my admission formalities. But thanks to Jaro Education, all my worries were taken care of. They not only suggested the best course but also ensured completion of admission procedures at a time and place convenient to me. Everything was finalized within a couple of days without any hassle.

piyushl
January 21st, 2017

Managing job and studies together is really a difficult task to achieve. But it was Natasha Noronha with her leadership qualities has helped me excel in my academics. Proactive communications, timely notifications in regards to payments & exam schedules, resolving queries as swiftly as possible & being available even during weekends to not make me feel lost in the busy routine. Overall it has been a very smooth trasnsition. Thank you all for your efforts.

sads8
July 16th, 2018

They are miss guide to people for some courses.
And after admission done, they are not give any response.
No one is aware about refund policy because they are 100% fraud.

ankits38
September 5th, 2018

It has been a great experience with jaro education for completing my two years program. The counselors are well equipped with knowledge and skills to guide people like us who have left studies way back
Thank you jaro for ur unforgettable support

sadanandk
December 13th, 2017

Send Message

Jaro Education- Best Institute for Management Studies

6/2/17

The Best Institute for Management Studies.
I am a Student of Jaro Education and currently pursuing PGDM-SCM
I received excellent services and support from the Institute and helped me a lot to do my studies as well as my work.
It is very helpful for working class people and support provided is excellent. I hope that I can able to fulfill my dreams in achieving my personal and professions goals,

Tip for consumers:
Go and Get It

manishk24
January 11th, 2017

It was very tough for me to proceed my MBA with Job but the way Jaro convinced me about Jaro Education, really I got a lot of Confidence.

I got great and fantastic support by Shruti Sheth. She always helped me timely about my exam schedule, date and time. Thank you Shruti I can say because of you only, now I am on the verge to complete my MBA successfully.

Thanks..

nehas48
October 24th, 2017

The most efficient way of educating minds and making them work in an organized manner. Being in Allied Health Sciences stream, management studies for me is an extremely crucial way of keeping things updated and keep working in a smarter way. Welingkar HPGD course is one of the best knowledge I could find and access at my fingertips. Best Team Work of Teaching Faculties and associates...

Tip for consumers:
Superb Service and good experience of learning online/ offline simultaneously. Great Teaching faculties!

jyotsnan1
February 28th, 2018

Welingkar truly support their students
Their distance courses are really helpful for working professionals.
Their service is excellent and they get queries solved at immediate basis

geofiyag
December 9th, 2016

Jaro Education provides a very good atmosphere wherein you can enhance your career with education and work. Many are confused and still carry on with studies and end up not knowing what to do next. Jaro fills gap between the education and work sector. Its a best PG program for a working professional where you can gain a lot of knowledge and also maintain your work life. And also very supporting faculty right from the payments to examinations everything well organised. Thankyou Jaro for all the guide and support. Jaro Rocks!

sibasankarm
February 27th, 2017

Very good cooperation. Nice follow up for payment. Very nice talking. I never forget Shruti Mam. She always keep touch with me regarding payment, sturdy related.

nishas7
January 11th, 2017

I work as a research and my job profile is more of travelling. But even then i manage to give my examinations (most of the time). Thanks a lot Sheetal for always helping me with the reminders and saving me from backlogs:)
The course syllabus is really good and would strongly recommend to others also.

Thanks for making the hardest thing very simple.

muqaddesaq
September 27th, 2017

Coming across JARO education has really got a good change in my educational life... The best part is that you can study and work simultaneously... after all, having an organized and manageable life is all that we want... we want to study, work & earn, spend time with family & friends and do everything else just all together. And JARO education makes this possible! Go JARO! You're the best.!

manjeetc
January 2nd, 2018

Good experience and smooth good support staff. Help in MBA time they give support in India internship Good webiste.

amitv7
December 22nd, 2017

"Very great experience and very smooth process for to take admission. Got clear idea about whole course through welcome kit and also from video. Very excited to learn through n no of ways facilitated by Jaro Education."

rupalir1
January 14th, 2017

Its been a great experience to be connected with jaro, excellent coordination. Being more thankful to Jaro education to provide necessary and timely support as and when needed. Best place to enhance your career path.

sushantd3
September 1st, 2017

Jaro ''the best student support...
It was nice experience by taking help of jaro education to do my MBA from best college, and they are best in handling students queries they solve all our problems and queries on time & about books and other supports is also good. Market value of the course is good if you are peruse course from Jaro Education. Jaro Education is Best education institute.

anjus5
June 2nd, 2017

The Best Institute for Management Studies.
I am a Student of Jaro Education and currently pursuing PGDM-HR.
By doing PGDM from Jaro education it helped me a lot to enhance my career.

swapnar
June 7th, 2017

I have satisfied with the services. Faculties teachings is very good. And from Nibha i got this opportunity thanks to her.

bhaveshp1
February 27th, 2017

I like about the jaro.
1. Payment mode
2. Good course in short time with good knowledge
3. Updates about the exam n payment structure is really very good.
4. I like to be the part of jaro education

surajn1
June 19th, 2017

From the day of enrollment things are going good with Jaro as well as Alliance, I appreciate the work, commitment and on time resolution of any problems faced by the candidates.

ketkit
October 11th, 2017

Amazing services and the experience of learning is enjoying online as well as offline... There's nothing negative to highlight about... Definitely recommendable to every person

nikhilb6
April 5th, 2018

One of the best institute for distance learning. All the study material provided is self-explainatory & sufficient enough to provide the practical exposure. Also, it doesn't hamper your professional routine.
Thanks for the support & Best wishes for future.

viralk1
May 5th, 2016

Jaro education is very good in terms of incentives and salary. I have never faced any issues. If you want a good career at start no better company. U just need to be on toes. Only sad part is no Saturday off

keenanf6
August 2nd, 2016

It was a random call from a staff Natasha Noronha to enhance my career. But the staff took the career guidance to a whole new level with their in detail explanation on what prospects we could see in future with the importance of choosing the right institute & selection of the right courses to set a path to a better future.
People really do care about the programs and mission. They explain about how the institute can be a very supportive to fit into the work culture, and enables you to build a professional network easily. Definitely a good place to start a career when your working overseas as the staff are helpful enough to guide & support you in any help required about the course.

Hi Raj k. Online MBA is a boon for the working professionals. As online MBA offers great deal of flexibility and convenience, the ones who cannot compromise on their professional commitments can easily opt for the same. Online MBA facilitates Anytime-Anywhere learning and it is one of the major benefits that online MBA offers. For any further assistance you can reach us on 022-61439700. Thanks for Reaching us. Good Day! Regards, Datta

By Datta G.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jaro Education staff and other customers.

Jaro Education is INDIA's leading provider of Post Graduate Management &Technology programs in ONLINE /DISTANCE mode to working professionals.
We are a leading provider of Online International Masters in Business Administration (International MBA) and other Management programs in collaboration with 1. Ural Federal University, Russia 2. Ulyanovsk State University, Russian Federation and 3. United Business Institutes, Belgium.

Our International online Post Graduate International MBA programs are designed to meet the industry needs and to help the working professionals to learn while they earn and to sharpen their managerial skills.

The online teaching medium helps us to overcome the shortage of good faculties in small towns / villages and provides equal opportunity to these students to learn from our senior faculties with good industry experience. The online lectures are accessible to the students at their convenient time, day and location from across the world.

Business History

In the last 5 years, more than 35,000 students comprising of working professionals from leading Banks, IT companies and from other sectors have enrolled for MBA program in various disciplines. Jaro education ha PAN India presence with 10 offices across the country and corporate office situated in Mumbai.

In recognition of our efforts, we have received the following Awards.

• The Most Innovative Online MBA program by Brands Academy, New Delhi – received from Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Minister of State for Human Resource Development.
• Fastest Growing MBA program in Asia Pacific Countries by World Education Congress, Singapore.
• Best ICT enabled Higher Education Institute by e-India at Hyderabad

dattag
Datta G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jaro Education?

Have a question about Jaro Education?