Review of Jaro Education

Jaro Education reviews

11th floor,Vikas Centre, Near Golf Club, Dr. C.G. Road, Chembur (East), Mumbai - 400074
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400074, India
Tel: 02261439700

manojk53
9/16/18

It's knowledge gain experience of pursuing PGDM with Welingkar team.
Need to arrange more Aptech center for exam and also provide the more VCF lecture for each subject.

mandeepm
9/12/18

She had been categorically cooperative in my first six months journey for executive MBA with Jaro. She is influential in providing answers to all queries and resolving all the issues well within time. I want to convey my Best regards for her future prospects. In my view this kind of attitude/approach makes all the transformation as True leader. Kudos.

ankits38
9/5/18

It has been a great experience with jaro education for completing my two years program. The counselors are well equipped with knowledge and skills to guide people like us who have left studies way back
Thank you jaro for ur unforgettable support

sads8
7/16/18

They are call the people on behalf of welingker colledge and hide their identity.
they are miss guide to people for some courses.
and after admission done , they are not give any response .
and if some one is want to refund his money then no one is answered to student only says that mail us.
no one is aware about refund policy because they are 100% fraud .

nikhilb6
4/5/18

One of the best institute for distance learning. All the study material provided is self-explainatory & sufficient enough to provide the practical exposure. Also, it doesn't hamper your professional routine.
Thanks for the support & Best wishes for future.

prakashr11
3/15/18

Hi I am Prakash from Mumbai ... I would like to thanks Supriya Kaushik who guided me with the admission process n giving updates time to time .. I have referred 2 friends and more to go .. keep doing the great job .. Thank you

rajeshm15
3/15/18

All types of learning material you provided which is very helpful for understanding concepts in very short period of time

jyotsnan1
2/28/18

Welingkar truly support their students
Their distance courses are really helpful for working professionals .
Their service is excellent and they get queries solved at immediate basis

albinm22
1/9/18

The Service provided by Jaro Education was simply Awesome. Through Jaro I got admission in Welingkar WeSchool (PGDM Hybrid). So Guys if you are employed and you want to Improve your qualifications and certificates Jaro is there to help you out With unique and career building Courses.

manjeetc
1/2/18

good experience and smooth good support staff. Help in MBA time they give support in India internship Good webiste.

arpanw
12/29/17

During my PGDM tenure Jaro Institute was very helpful there employees were very supportive. They know how to deal with their students well. They deserve to be 5 star

amitv7
12/22/17

"Very great experience and very smooth process for to take admission. Got clear idea about whole course through welcome kit and also from video. very excited to learn through n no of ways facilitated by Jaro Education."

gunjanz
12/15/17

I simply say that i am very happy with jaro education and welingkar institute of management.
Hybrid program for working professionals is very flexible.

sadanandk
12/13/17

Send Message

Jaro Education- Best Institute for Management Studies

6/2/17

The Best Institute for Management Studies.
I am a Student of Jaro Education and currently pursuing PGDM-SCM
I received excellent services and support from the Institute and helped me a lot to do my studies as well as my work.
It is very helpful for working class people and support provided is excellent. I hope that I can able to fulfill my dreams in achieving my personal and professions goals,

Tip for consumers: Go and Get It

sunildattab
10/31/17

It was my dream to complete post graduation. Dream is becoming reality with Jaro
( Welingkar).
For professional students it is really very supportive. Thanks to Jrao (Welingkar ).

nehas48
10/24/17

The most efficient way of educating minds and making them work in an organized manner. Being in Allied Health Sciences stream, management studies for me is an extremely crucial way of keeping things updated and keep working in a smarter way. Welingkar HPGD course is one of the best knowledge I could find and access at my fingertips. Best Team Work of Teaching Faculties and associates...

Tip for consumers: Superb Service and good experience of learning online/ offline simultaneously. Great Teaching faculties!

vikasd5
10/12/17

I didn't think ever that I could complete my MBA while doing job. But Jaro Education (Welingkar) has given an opportunity to do the same. And now I feeling happy that I am also the part of Welingkar.
Thank you...

ketkit
10/11/17

Amazing services and the experience of learning is enjoying online as well as offline... There's nothing negative to highlight about... Definitely recommendable to every person

sheetalt
10/10/17

hello team
I was connected with u since 2years. its really good experience with you all...
as per your help and support concerns, always ill gv u 10/10..
continoue with ur good work as it is...
jaro education is one of the best education system..which u r handling..keep it up. good going
regards.
sheetal tayade

mangeshp1
10/9/17

I am enrolled my self for PGDM. Welingkar Institute of Management Jaro service is superb as well as study material easy to understand. This would help me to enhance my knowledge which help me in my current job.

muqaddesaq
9/27/17

Coming across JARO education has really got a good change in my educational life... The best part is that you can study and work simultaneously...after all, having an organized and manageable life is all that we want...we want to study, work & earn, spend time with family & friends and do everything else just all together.. And JARO education makes this possible! Go JARO! You're the best..!

poonamm4
9/15/17

I m pursuing 2 Year PGDM in E-Business from Welingkar Institute of Management
It is nice experience by taking help of jaro education to do my MBA from best college ,and they are best in handling students queries.

chittaranjans
9/7/17

It has been 6 months since i have taken admission for hybrid program for welingkar's.
it has been an excellent experience right from the admission to the sem1 . it has been supportive and good support time to time.
Co-ordination team very well defines the Principle of Management subject with their activity.....

adityam5
9/4/17

It was nice experience by taking help of Jaro institute to complete my MBA course. Jaro is handling the queries of students on top priority.

sushantd3
9/1/17

Jaro ''the best student support...
It was nice experience by taking help of jaro education to do my MBA from best college ,and they are best in handling students queries they solve all our problems and queries on time & about books and other supports is also good. market value of the course is good if you are peruse course from Jaro Education. Jaro Education is Best education institute.

Hi Raj k. Online MBA is a boon for the working professionals. as online MBA offers great deal of flexibility and convenience, the ones who cannot compromise on their professional commitments can easily opt for the same. Online MBA facilitates Anytime-Anywhere learning and it is one of the major benefits that online MBA offers. For any further assistance you can reach us on 022-61439700 . Thanks for Reaching us. Good Day! Regards, Datta

By Datta G., Jaro Education Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Jaro Education staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Jaro Education