Review of JamPlay

JamPlay reviews

Tel: +1-877-999-4526

wgf
10/1/17

With claims of over 400,000 customers it is amazing that Jamplay has no one available on the weekends or evenings to help those of us who work.
I signed up, paid the fees (easy enough) but on Sunday when I went to my computer I could not sign in no matter what I did. Fairly computer savvy so expected better service to help me use the program.
Oh well. Back to Jamorama.

johnh312
4/19/15

So I saw some lessons by them from a few places and looked pretty good, but they hardly have any of the songs I wanted to learn. Lessons take forever and dragged out, often seemingly inaccurate. Has some solid resources other than songs, so I won't say it's a total waste of money

jimb103
12/20/13

Seemed a great site from reviewers who clearly had some other incentive for giving such a great reviews.
Signed up with the guarantee of a "no questions asked refund if you're not satisfied".
Honestly I picked the tutorial I had found a sample of elsewhere, so I followed it to learn the song Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. It was very well-made but lacking and I found myself having to use other sources like YouTube to find information that was missing (intro for starters!)
After learning that song I moved on to try and find a song of my choosing and I could not find any popular songs I would be interested in learning.
Cancelled my membership because I knew I wasn't going to use the website, and requested the refund due to that fact and also the incomplete guide being the entire reason I signed up!
As expected my refund request was ignored. Nice bunch.

Questions? Get answers from the JamPlay staff and other customers.

JamPlay?