Review of J Adams Shoes

Tel: +1 909-464-1575
press@jadamsshoes.com

sharonp79
1/24/19

They misadvertised product shoes were suede not leather, then they sent the wrong size. I do not have a printer, so now I will have to make 2 trips, one to print out the return label and one to the post office to return the shoes, all on account of THEIR ERROR. Very bad customer service. The also required me to take very exact photos of box and shoe bottoms before authorizing the return. So, the amount of time I have had to spend on account of these fools is making me angry.

dianney1
12/14/17

I received one pair of the boots I ordered very quickly. It stated on the email that it was one of two on the order. I've emailed twice in the last month asking about the other pair which, of course, they received payment for. I am going to open a dispute with my credit card company. Very disappointed.

dylanf12
9/27/17

Two months later and I have not received my boots I ordered. I was hesitant about purchasing from this website as there were no reviews online besides the one mentioned on this website. Their customer service number is just rings forever, I have tried calling from multiple numbers and nothing. I have received no emails or anything just the one saying they received my order. I advise everyone reading to avoid this website.

I will be filing a dispute with my credit card company and let them deal with these scammers.

atraion
5/25/17

J Adams shoes has nice shoes at affordable prices however , I purchased off their webstore recently and I tried a thousand times to call them and email and no replies.

I finally get a reply, from them saying I purchased the item from Amazon (not true, but I have shipped their Amazon store)

Whatever you do , avoid shopping with them or their direct website, their official website is not monitored and zooshoo and j.adams customer service is a joke.

THE WORST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

Hopefully THEY WILL SEE THIS AND CONTACT ME
ORDER NUMBER #1403

Questions? Get answers from the J Adams Shoes staff and other customers.

2 Photos for J Adams Shoes