iVisa.vn

iVisa.vn has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 111 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. iVisa.vn also ranks 2nd among Travel Visas sites.

• Online system of this visa agency is so systemic and uses your website so easily and comfortably.
  • Each and every staff member are helpful and positive minded who are done their job properly.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate iVisa.vn?

“Helpful staff”

Misael D.
1/30/20

This official staff was really friendly first to last with me I made the decision right by choosing iVisa for my visa application

“Beware Thieves”

Mark S.
11/27/19

They charge me $115 for a visa that cost me $35 from the evisa website They refuse to refund my money and continued with the visa I told them to cancel I will continue to purse them for a full refund Never again Beware

visa agency (12) staff member (10) visa service (13) family member (5) team member (5) visa processing (12)
misaeld
January 30th, 2020
marks1937
November 27th, 2019
They charge me $115 for a visa that cost me $35 from the evisa website
I will continue to purse them for a full refund
Never again Beware
richardi50
August 7th, 2019
They left out the city on 2 visa applications; they took over 2 hours to complete what was promised in 30 minutes. They had to call twice to confirm mailing addresses even though the info was on the form filled out online. It was a joke.
paulm372
January 17th, 2017
have just booked yesterday. Get the letter after couple hours. Hope I can pass the custom in Vietnam without issue & as quick as get this letter :)
cliffordl9
October 6th, 2016
Its awesome to see how easy a visa application process can be! Enter a few required details such as purpose of visit and traveller details, make the payment and BAM..! Youll get your approval letter via email within hours and your visa at the airport! Its as simple as that! Impressed!
angelob40
October 6th, 2016
The service is surprisingly inexpensive and being a part of their Frequently Member program helps me save more every time I apply! Thank you so much iVisa for your value for money service.
ernestines
August 2nd, 2016
Thank you so much iVisa for a great service! Your service comes in very handy for a busy business woman like me! For all my future visa applications, iVisa will be my definite choice! Oh, did I forget to mention that your pricing is perfect?
chadk17
April 15th, 2016
Website of this visa company in Vietnam is so much easy and lots of information of all type of visa service and also got clear idea for their service from this website. E-mail response is also so good.
nataliab16
June 9th, 2016
Amazing service! Thank you iVisa for a pleasant visa experience. Received my visa on arrival without any trouble. No compromise on security too, which means guaranteed peace of mind! Superb
johnnyb46
June 6th, 2016
Im so happy I made the decision right by choosing iVisa for my visa application They never cheated me and the overall experience was smooth. Will surely recommend iVisa to my family & friends, thanks guys!
garya37
April 15th, 2016
The staff team is very friendly and helpful minded. Service was fast, accurate and secure. All of the team member are very professional and they are well experienced too service man.
briang84
April 15th, 2016
Very secure and trust-able service in Vietnam. I and my family member feel very secure for this service. No risk and no afraid, they are provide very good service.
brucej34
April 15th, 2016
This visa service was really fast and done so quickly. I was impressed for this fast and secure service. This was first time for me but I will come here in future for my visa service.
amyl101
April 1st, 2016
All fees are very reasonable and also it mid-range costing service but whole visa service was top class all over in Vietnam. Thanks for this highly recommend this service.
dannym61
April 13th, 2016
Service was extremely efficient for getting a visa. In less than 8 days I got my visa. Its just awesome service! Getting email updates regular. I will highly recommend you to others.
tonyw68
April 13th, 2016
Total cost was not so much high, I think thats service was perfect for everybody who wanted visa in Vietnam. iVisa.vn give me cheap rate service. Thanks iVisa.vn.
ronaldf17
April 13th, 2016
Service was very quick and online processing was great speedy that means this service saves my some valuable time. I am so much happy for this quick service.
anthonys125
March 1st, 2016
I get my whole service very fast and i was really surprised to see fast working. The all team member of this office are very helpful and they are so good.
johnm700
March 2nd, 2016
Excellent service and save time. Also the application is easy and easy to fill out the form. Thanks a lot such a good service.
jacks464
April 4th, 2016
All visa process system under very strong security. My family member was very satisfied for this secure visa service. Thanks iVisa.vn team. I will be get another visa in future.
eltonf8
April 4th, 2016
I was really surprised to meet some great employee here in iVisa.vn office. Each and every staff member are helpful and positive minded who are done their job properly.
aliceh66
March 14th, 2016
iVisa.vn is so much great for their renewable visa service. Its very fast and whole process are too easily done. I will be came back for my visa service again and again.
eugenej8
April 3rd, 2016
I already used this service 5 time, I am really happy for this great service. Time saving, cheap rate and good secure processing with very fast working. Thank you so much iVisa.vn.
fredm58
March 13th, 2016
Great team work with good staff member. Visa processing system was very good. Each step was very easy. Work instruction was great, also advice was very helpful. Overall Work is so excellent.
gregoryp27
April 3rd, 2016
I had a great experience dealing with iVisa.vn. They were always very helpful during a stressful process. Also very friendly service which is liked my whole family.

Hello, For getting visa on arrival at the international airport (where you landing in Vietnam), you can apply online through our website to get a visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. We will arrange & send the visa approval letter to your email. Then you print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and picking up your visa at the airport of Vietnam. Regards Thang

By Nam T.,

Hi, Stamp fee at the airport for tourist visa 1-3 months as follow: - Single entry visa : $25 - Multiple entry visa : $50 Regards Thang

By Nam T.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iVisa.vn staff and other customers.

- Arrange visa pre-approval for getting visa on arrival at international airport of Vietnam. Visa on arrival is the way to get visa without going or queuing at embassy of Vietnam.
- Vietnam visa extension & renewal service

Business History

ivisa.vn is a member of VISA-VIETNAM.ORG run by Nam Thang Travel Co., LTD found on 2007.
We, visa-vietnam.org, is one of the most reputed travel agents in Vietnam who can help you easily secure a Visa on Arrival in Vietnam at reasonable price.
Many company or agent saying that they found or established for many years with lot of experience, but they are not if you check their domain’s creation date.
We found on 2007 – You can check on the following link : http://whois.ws/whois/visa-vietnam.org Or http://www.whois.com/whois/visa-vietnam.org
We are legally registered with Vietnam government: http://online.gov.vn/HomePage/CustomWebsiteDisplay.aspx?DocId=14293

namt3
Nam T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iVisa.vn?

Have a question about iVisa.vn?