Review of iVisa.vn

Tel: 0084932654010
info@ivisa.vn

richardi50
8/7/19

They left out the city on 2 visa applications; they took over 2 hours to complete what was promised in 30 minutes. They had to call twice to confirm mailing addresses even though the info was on the form filled out online. It was a joke.

alexandrz2
1/25/17

Не бойтесь заказывать визу у них, несмотря на подозрительно низкую цену, сделали мультивизу за сутки, на все вопросы оперативно отвечали.

paulm372
1/17/17

have just booked yesterday. Get the letter after couple hours. Hope I can pass the custom in Vietnam without issue & as quick as get this letter :)

cliffordl9
10/6/16

Its awesome to see how easy a visa application process can be! Enter a few required details such as purpose of visit and traveller details, make the payment and BAM..! Youll get your approval letter via email within hours and your visa at the airport! Its as simple as that! Impressed!

angelob40
10/6/16

The service is surprisingly inexpensive and being a part of their Frequently Member program helps me save more every time I apply! Thank you so much iVisa for your value for money service.

ernestines
8/2/16

Thank you so much iVisa for a great service! Your service comes in very handy for a busy business woman like me! For all my future visa applications, iVisa will be my definite choice! Oh, did I forget to mention that your pricing is perfect?

nataliab16
6/9/16

Amazing service! Thank you iVisa for a pleasant visa experience. Received my visa on arrival without any trouble. No compromise on security too, which means guaranteed peace of mind! Superb

johnnyb46
6/6/16

Im so happy I made the decision right by choosing iVisa for my visa application They never cheated me and the overall experience was smooth. Will surely recommend iVisa to my family & friends, thanks guys!

royl36
4/26/16

This official staff was really friendly first to last with me. I am very satisfied to get my service here in ivisa.vn. Every problem I inform to the staff and they solved those very fast.

stevenw81
4/26/16

The website of ivisa.vn is very good and easy to uses. I see this website having so much information about visa and their service. It was really positive sign for this visa agency.

jeraldb5
4/26/16

Call center and E-mailing both those service was very quick response. Service was secure and also very fast delivery. I will came here in future again.

felixb26
4/21/16

Whole visa process very fast but it processing under hard security. No fault found there everything is very fine till first to last time. I was really thankful for ivisa.vn authority.

guadalupeb26
4/21/16

Very professional work and every employee are very helpful minded. I got my visa within 3 days and they are always inform me through sending email update.

brians213
4/21/16

Fast, secure, trustable and risk free service got form ivisa.vn in Vietnam. I believe that in Vietnam this visa agency is one of the best agency to serve us very quickly.

michaell193
4/19/16

In Vietnam only I found ivisa.vn is the very fast process service. They give my visa only 2 days. I am surprised for their fast and quick service. Thanks to them.

johnr334
4/19/16

Service was very good, all are good people to work here and serve us very fine. I am really impressed with this people and very secure service got from this big visa agency.

jeanm75
4/19/16

My family member and I was very happy to receive our all visa from iVisa.vn with short time. Everything was very positive, look good, whole processing system was very nice. Good luck ivisa.vn.

camerons22
4/18/16

I got visa form iVisa.vn last 2 year ago. I want to renew my visa from this agency then they are process my visa for renew. Whole visa service was very good.

dannyg27
4/18/16

Honestly say that this visa agency in Vietnam was so much good performance till now. Their service is much better than others thats why I am really satisfied of their good work.

pedros40
4/18/16

I was watching the staff member work attentively. I realize that they are good and friendly for me and others customer. Everybody was feel good and safe for their work.

roberta376
4/17/16

iVisa.vn was great professional service. Service was very fast processing, time saving and trustable also. I am really so happy for getting this great service form Vietnam.

terrencep8
4/17/16

Staff was very good minded and honest also they are very smart people. They are very friendly to me. I am getting some critical solution form this helpful staff member.

tobya9
4/17/16

Website and E-mail service of this agency was so much good. Website is so much easy to understand and mail response was so good and fast service, Thanks iVisa.vn.

briang84
4/15/16

Very secure and trust-able service in Vietnam. I and my family member feel very secure for this service. No risk and no afraid, they are provide very good service.

brandonh40
4/15/16

All visa processing service cost was reasonable. Cost is not so much high. I like this cheap rate cost visa processing system. Well recommended service, I will surely recommended to my friends.

Hello, For getting visa on arrival at the international airport (where you landing in Vietnam), you can apply online through our website to get a visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. We will arrange & send the visa approval letter to your email. Then you print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and picking up your visa at the airport of Vietnam. Regards Thang

By Nam T., iVisa.vn Representative

Hi, Stamp fee at the airport for tourist visa 1-3 months as follow: - Single entry visa : $25 - Multiple entry visa : $50 Regards Thang

By Nam T., iVisa.vn Representative

Questions? Get answers from the iVisa.vn staff and other customers.

2 Photos for iVisa.vn