Review of ItSatisfy

contact@itsatisfy.us
2017 Customer choice award

joyces82
12/12/17

I really appreciate the help I received from Sam Harison. Keep him on and give him a raise.
Itsatisfy.us. If it wasn't Sam's help I would have cancelled my contract with you.

anthonyb184
11/13/17

kevin was a great help guiding me through the systems. I would recommend your service to my friends.

lorraineb42
11/12/17

Sam was aware of my issue and assisted me for it saitisfy as I had difficulty installing Mcafee myself

suem149
11/10/17

The help I received today from Jimmy was excellent. Issues were resolved successfully. He was very understanding. Many thanks.

teresap56
11/8/17

i panicked when I learned that the pc needed up dating and tuning I had no I idea until jimmy popped up and sorted my problem big thank you.

nevillej1
11/8/17

On trying to download something I discovered my computer was in a very sorry state with corrupted registry etc,

Initially Armit and later Parmod showed much patience and professionallsm to put matters right. Brilliant!

amyr146
11/5/17

very efficient and quick response so that I could resume my work. Good communication via screen chat and via telephone.

mauricep17
11/5/17

Service was excellent and very professional. all the staff were helpful and reliefed me of all my worries.

chrisp226
11/5/17

you were very helpful solving my problem thank you
I would definitely recommend you. itsatisfy..representative for work is peter

michaelp361
11/2/17

THEY DID A GREAT JOB FIXING MY COMPUTER...ITS Satisfy the company and Pramod and respresentative Jed did a great job also. thanks for your time and expert computer work.

kimberlyj61
11/2/17

Sam was amazing and help though out the process. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely recommend you in the future. IT Satisfy was fantastic!!!

suew97
11/1/17

thanks to Sam l now have my new laptop working, very happy with ITSatisfy work very pleased with the service

juliaw66
11/1/17

i called in itsatisfy when i was despairing of ever getting my computer sorted out and within a couple of hours their technician, Sam Harrison had solved all my problems in a friendly,understanding and proffessional manner . Thankyou!!!

albertd31
10/31/17

the service i have received to the computer has been exceptional and the person delivering this was been also exceptional absolutely i would recommend this service to anyone kevin and the itsatisfy was helpfull!

gynm
10/30/17

prompt response from kevin very helpful. I could recommend this service to others who
wish to use it

phills2
10/30/17

I found Kevin very professional in his take over of my computer and the work looks satisfactory. The work carried out was beyond my intelligence and on watching his progress on my screen was great.

dominikas1
10/29/17

Very saisfied, very helpful and very good friendly service from Sam from ItSatisfy. My laptop works very quick happy to recommend. Ever single problem that i had on my laptop is gone.

stepheng104
10/24/17

Very helpful and prompt in response to my questions. happy to recommend as pc now working better and microsoft account access sorted out for me

brettm44
10/23/17

good friendly service. they are Good in service ,Each and every problem which are there they have solved

bongil
10/23/17

I'm extremely happy with the service I received. Being busy, and I didn't have time to lug my computer to be evaluated and repaired. My property and information was handled with care and the technicians were very professional. I am happy.

davida389
10/23/17

Sam was more than helpful and sorted my problem efficiently and curtiously. I hope to not need support for a while but feel confident with this service

lilye10
7/18/17

Great service. Anytime I have some troubles with my laptop, I call for this company and its employees give really effective advice. Recommend it for everybody!

jasonc179
4/28/17

My Fears of remote controlled access of my personal computer was put at ease with professionalism and quality work. They did a great job fixing my problem. Jason

patriciab186
4/4/17

The service representative was very helpful and the Tech Support was completed in a timely fashion. Thanks.

wayner47
4/4/17

I used this service when I was in a desparate loss and ITSatisify got me back on the road with an exceptionally quick and professional service, I can't thank them enough

Questions? Get answers from the ItSatisfy staff and other customers.

ItSatisfy?