This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ItSatisfy

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

ItSatisfy has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 294 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ItSatisfy most frequently mention tech support, great help and good service. ItSatisfy ranks 101st among Computer Repair sites.

• Thanks to Roger David And IT Satisfy for getting the computer alright and getting the software loaded.
  • The service representative was very helpful and the Tech Support was completed in a timely fashion.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ItSatisfy?

“Very good service.”

Thoma O.
11/11/20

I had some problem with my laptop and wanted to fix it ASAP, your agent did a great work on my laptop. Thank you very much again! I definitely recommend!

roger david (9) tech support (12) tech team (6) joseph smith (7) kevin cameron (5) excellent work (5) good service (7) great job (7) my computer (65)
thomao
November 11th, 2020

jendersonr
May 21st, 2019

Profile photo, country and other proper information
2) At least 4 reviews (English only)
3) Screenshot your profile and the latest review (English only) by you on SiteJabber and submit to qualify for rewaward

jamesr808
May 16th, 2020

ItSatisfy offers great deals and their price is quite reasonable. The services that they provided were so great and they are so friendly. They solved my problems when my computer had a problems and others related to it. Thank you for helping me!

gisellm1
September 16th, 2020

The problems I had with my new laptop were dealt with in an efficient and user friendly way. I couldn't be more pleased with everything. Thanks again, absolutely wonderful service! Keep it up.

daasd
September 1st, 2019

Excellent customer service. Very quick and efficient service.
Thank You!

peterf80
August 16th, 2016

Poor service no contact

calom
January 18th, 2021

He knew what was wrong with MY computer and fixed it. What a relief to meet a will mannered gentlemen who gets the job done. I've met the other kind. Give me the Christophers of this world. May he be rewarded

endrig
October 7th, 2019

I can find everything. The prices are unbeatable, the delivery without delays and the commitment of your suppliers very high.

aldom14
April 27th, 2018

ItSatisfy is the real deal! You've saved our business! Great job, I will definitely be ordering again!

ryanc451
September 3rd, 2019

Excellent customer service. Very quick and efficient service. Everything was explained to me clearly. I really appreciate the work what has been done and the team was very help to solve the problem.

chuckr30
March 27th, 2017

Kevin, with IT Satisfy was awesome walking me through the issues with my computer and downloading software to secure it for the next year. Although it took a couple of hours to complete, there must have been problems that needed fixing. Kevin kept me informed so that I had an idea of what was happening and how long the process would take. All in all a great experience. I would recommend the company and Kevin to anyone who might be interested.

simonh101
March 7th, 2018

I needed help getting my email up and also another service had fallen out of date. It was excellent to have a phone number to call, which was answered straight away. I was clearly directed through the steps i needed to take, and the work was then done remotely, and I was telephoned to confirm that all was sorted. I would recommend the service strongly.

margaretm193
March 6th, 2018

It looks like Kevin has done a good job. Kevin was polite and very helpful. He kept his cool when I was in a stressed state.

michaell396
February 26th, 2018

Friendly people good service very polite and informed me of what was going on I could not be more satisfied

marya878
February 20th, 2018

Quick and efficient service, able to understand everything explained would use again service provided by account administrator was excellent

roberta368
January 6th, 2017

So far everything seems to be good. It went like the support team said it would

colleens55
February 23rd, 2018

They were there when i needed help. When i tried to add the security program the technician guided me to the end

gordona30
May 30th, 2018

Everything went well thanks for your help. Only thing i could say to help would be to be able to keep this chat screen up all the time. Excellent work

georgec149
February 4th, 2017

Communicating over long distances with someone you do not know can be daunting particularly on some thing so technical for someone aged 85. The Technician in this case was very polite and put much patience and skill in solving my problems. I recommend the approach to everyone involved and particularly to James and his skill in completing the task so expertly.

zenar
January 8th, 2017

This service has put my faith back into human nature! It was such a thorough package I would recommend it to anyone. They could not be more helpful, especially Roger, such a lovely person. Once again, many thanks.

verginiat
January 28th, 2017

Had some problems with anyone getting back to me at first. Got really good results when they did. Crispin watson was very patient with me and explained everything well.

carll42
January 25th, 2017

Very quick customer chat support. Let me know what i needed and was very nice in helping through everything

chrism333
March 10th, 2017

I felt the service was very good. The IT person lost our connection for about an hour with out letting me know. Other than that I was very satisfied.

martynt2
January 4th, 2017

Work was done speedily and the help once on assist forum from tech guys was excellent

jamersh
February 24th, 2018

Very polite and informed me of what was going on I could not be more satisfied. Thank-You. Managed to show stuff I didn't even know existed on a computer.

Hello Phil P. Thank you for writing us. We have arrange a call back for you. So don't worry sir. They will help you with your computer issue. We are very Sorry for your inconvenience. U. K. Toll Free - +448000885097 U.S.A. Toll Free - +1-844-723-7121 or +1-844-723-7127 E-mail - contact@itsatisfy.com

By Rajkumar S.,

By Rajkumar S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ItSatisfy staff and other customers.

IT Satisfy is a reputed independent service provider that has been offering all round instantaneous technical support for all Computer related issues.

rajkumars
Rajkumar S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ItSatisfy?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about ItSatisfy?