ItSatisfy

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

ItSatisfy has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 290 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with ItSatisfy most frequently mention tech support, great help and good service. ItSatisfy ranks 1st among Computer Repair sites.

• Thanks to Roger David And IT Satisfy for getting the computer alright and getting the software loaded.
  • The service representative was very helpful and the Tech Support was completed in a timely fashion.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ItSatisfy?

“Absolutely wonderful service! Keep it up.”

Gisell M.
9/16/20

The problems I had with my new laptop were dealt with in an efficient and user friendly way. I couldn't be more pleased with everything. Thanks again, absolutely wonderful service! Keep it up.

roger david (9) tech support (12) tech team (6) joseph smith (7) kevin cameron (5) excellent work (5) good service (7) great job (7) my computer (65)
jendersonr
May 21st, 2019
Profile photo, country and other proper information
2) At least 4 reviews (English only)
3) Screenshot your profile and the latest review (English only) by you on SiteJabber and submit to qualify for rewaward
gisellm1
September 16th, 2020
daasd
September 1st, 2019
Excellent customer service. Very quick and efficient service.
Thank You!
ryanc451
September 3rd, 2019
Excellent customer service. Very quick and efficient service. Everything was explained to me clearly. I really appreciate the work what has been done and the team was very help to solve the problem.
peterf80
August 16th, 2016
Poor service no contact
endrig
October 7th, 2019
I can find everything. The prices are unbeatable, the delivery without delays and the commitment of your suppliers very high.
aldom14
April 27th, 2018
ItSatisfy is the real deal! You've saved our business! Great job, I will definitely be ordering again!
chuckr30
March 27th, 2017
Kevin, with IT Satisfy was awesome walking me through the issues with my computer and downloading software to secure it for the next year. Although it took a couple of hours to complete, there must have been problems that needed fixing. Kevin kept me informed so that I had an idea of what was happening and how long the process would take. All in all a great experience. I would recommend the company and Kevin to anyone who might be interested.
margaretm193
March 6th, 2018
It looks like Kevin has done a good job. Kevin was polite and very helpful. He kept his cool when I was in a stressed state.
roberta368
January 6th, 2017
So far everything seems to be good. It went like the support team said it would
colleens55
February 23rd, 2018
They were there when i needed help. When i tried to add the security program the technician guided me to the end
verginiat
January 28th, 2017
Had some problems with anyone getting back to me at first. Got really good results when they did. Crispin watson was very patient with me and explained everything well.
simonh101
March 7th, 2018
I needed help getting my email up and also another service had fallen out of date. It was excellent to have a phone number to call, which was answered straight away. I was clearly directed through the steps i needed to take, and the work was then done remotely, and I was telephoned to confirm that all was sorted. I would recommend the service strongly.
chrism333
March 10th, 2017
I felt the service was very good. The IT person lost our connection for about an hour with out letting me know. Other than that I was very satisfied.
martynt2
January 4th, 2017
Work was done speedily and the help once on assist forum from tech guys was excellent
stanleyr24
March 23rd, 2017
Thank you for fixing my computer. I recommend the service from IT Satisfy to everyone.
Thanks to the tech team and Joseph for helping me out.
carolb219
February 21st, 2018
THESE PEOPLE EXCELENTAND WOULD FULLY RECONMEND ANYBODY WORLD
Quick and efficient service, able to understand everything explained would use again service provided by account administrator
nyishemao
March 23rd, 2017
Thank you for rectifying my issue and for the work on my computer. The work done by the IT Satisfy is superb and Joseph was very helpful.
Thanks again.
margarett66
March 23rd, 2017
The process was painless and jay was clear in his instructions for me to understand. The it team phoned back to confirm all the processes they were fixing on my laptop.
michaell396
February 26th, 2018
Friendly people good service very polite and informed me of what was going on I could not be more satisfied
jennetw
October 14th, 2016
I was most impressed with your tech. If not for him I would like a fish out of water. I would highly recommend people use your product.
robertb405
January 5th, 2017
Work was done quickly but the problem was not resolved right away, the wrong McAfee was installed, had to send a photo of the new key for the McAfee but pc was fixed
tonyp80
January 4th, 2017
Its a fast good service for a person who did not understand computers good
Thank you for the help.
gordonc23
July 24th, 2016
All malwares, adwares and junk were deleted. The techs made the computer up and running. Also I have a 1 year technical support. Thanks
toyab
January 5th, 2017
Staff was very helpful

Hello Phil P. Thank you for writing us. We have arrange a call back for you. So don't worry sir. They will help you with your computer issue. We are very Sorry for your inconvenience. U. K. Toll Free - +448000885097 U.S.A. Toll Free - +1-844-723-7121 or +1-844-723-7127 E-mail - contact@itsatisfy.com

By Rajkumar S.,

By Rajkumar S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ItSatisfy staff and other customers.

IT Satisfy is a reputed independent service provider that has been offering all round instantaneous technical support for all Computer related issues.

rajkumars
Rajkumar S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ItSatisfy?

Have a question about ItSatisfy?