Review of ItSatisfy

contact@itsatisfy.us
2018 Customer choice award

jendersonr
5/21/19

Profile photo, country and other proper information
2) At least 4 reviews (English only)
3) Screenshot your profile and the latest review (English only) by you on SiteJabber and submit to qualify for rewaward

raynem
10/4/18

Mark was very helpful and patient with me. Everything was explained to me clearly.i am satisfied with the work the technical team has done to solve the problem with the computer and i would recommend to any one that needed.

gordona30
5/30/18

everything went well thanks for your help . only thing i could say to help would be to be able to keep this chat screen up all the time. Excellent work

aldom14
4/27/18

ItSatisfy is the real deal! You've saved our business! Great job, I will definitely be ordering again!

carolinem70
3/15/18

I was impressed by the helpful attitude of the people attending to our problem. Following a virus we were offered a choice of solutions and the ongoing chat was helpful and to the point

simonh101
3/7/18

I needed help getting my email up and also another service had fallen out of date. It was excellent to have a phone number to call, which was answered straight away. I was clearly directed through the steps i needed to take, and the work was then done remotely, and I was telephoned to confirm that all was sorted. I would recommend the service strongly.

margaretm193
3/6/18

It looks like Kevin has done a good job. Kevin was polite and very helpful. He kept his cool when I was in a stressed state.

luisd57
3/2/18

i was very satisfied.Mr Mark was very helpful.and the work on both the comptures has done in time and wasvery helpfull throught out the work get completed .

markf208
2/28/18

very polite and quick service would recommend kevin was very helpful and very precise
I will definitely to my friends and family..

lindaa153
2/27/18

Excellent customer service, very helpful service from Kevin, I will definately
recommend to friends and family, very polite good customer service throughout. Thank You.

michaell396
2/26/18

friendly people good service very polite and informed me of what was going on I could not be more satisfied

hazelh23
2/26/18

they were very helpful, thank you, very supportive and understanding when I was confused, Steve was helpful. thank you for managing the stuff i did not understand.

jamersh
2/24/18

very polite and informed me of what was going on I could not be more satisfied. Thank-You.managed to show stuff I didn't even know existed on a computer.

shimad
2/24/18

i reccommed itsatisfy and sam the technician has been very helpful and guided me every step of the way. 5 stars all the way thank you

michaelw428
2/24/18

Retail purchase would not install. Needed Tech Support assist remotely. Tech Support did a very thorough job. Did cost addition money above the retail purchased protection software.

colleens55
2/23/18

They were there when i needed help. When i tried to add the security program the technician guided me to the end

alejoq

THESE PEOPLE EXCELENTAND WOULD FULLY RECONMEND ANYBODY WORLD
quick and efficient service, able to understand everything...

maryw351
2/21/18

Thank you Kevin@ItSatisfy fopr helping me get my computer cleaned up and installing my office 365. He was professional, courtious and patient with me. At my age72 THIS IS A BLESSING.

carolb219

THESE PEOPLE EXCELENTAND WOULD FULLY RECONMEND ANYBODY WORLD

suzannej28
2/20/18

Technical Assistant was very patient and work with me to get rid of all my junk files in my computer. Fix my Microsoft problems and add my new Mcafee Security.

marya878
2/20/18

quick and efficient service, able to understand everything explained would use again service provided by account administrator was excellent

jamesr357
2/20/18

very quick and efficient service
Sam of it satisfy was a perfect guide and do the McAfee installation on the computer.

amishankerm
2/10/18

excellent service ,I am very pleased especially with Steve Jackson.THANKS.connection was very good ,service was prompt, courteous and efficient.

gloriac75
2/6/18

amazing job done. I don't have a clue about cleaning up my PC. Thanks a a lot. keep up the good work.

johnb1049
2/3/18

I HAD SOME SERIOUS EMAIL ISSUES & VIRUSES<MALWARE ETC. MARK SOLVED ALL THE PROBLEMS IN A TIMELY MANNER I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE WHO NEEDS WORK ON THE COMPUTER TO CONTACT ITSATISFY JOHN BROWN

Hello Phil P. Thank you for writing us. We have arrange a call back for you. So don't worry sir. They will help you with your computer issue. We are very Sorry for your inconvenience. U.K. Toll Free - +448000885097 U.S.A. Toll Free - +1-844-723-7121 or +1-844-723-7127 E-mail - contact@itsatisfy.com

By Rajkumar S., ItSatisfy Representative

By Rajkumar S., ItSatisfy Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ItSatisfy staff and other customers.

ItSatisfy?