ItSatisfy

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

ItSatisfy has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 289 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ItSatisfy also ranks 1st among Computer Repair sites.

• Thanks to Roger David And IT Satisfy for getting the computer alright and getting the software loaded.
  • The service representative was very helpful and the Tech Support was completed in a timely fashion.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ItSatisfy?

“!!Excellent work!!”

Daas D.
9/1/19

I was clearly directed through the steps i needed to take, and the work was then done remotely, and I was telephoned to confirm that all was sorted.I would recommend the service strongly. Excellent customer service.very quick and efficient service. Thank You!!

roger david (9) tech support (12) team david (6) tech team (6) kevin cameron (4) joseph smith (7) excellent work (5) customer service (6) my computer (65)
peterf80
August 16th, 2016
Poor service no contact
endrig
October 7th, 2019
I can find everything. The prices are unbeatable, the delivery without delays and the commitment of your suppliers very high.
daasd
September 1st, 2019
Excellent customer service.very quick and efficient service.
Thank You!!
ryanc451
September 3rd, 2019
Excellent customer service.very quick and efficient service. Everything was explained to me clearly. I really appreciate the work what has been done and the team was very help to solve the problem.
chuckr30
March 27th, 2017
Kevin, with IT Satisfy was awesome walking me through the issues with my computer and downloading software to secure it for the next year. Although it took a couple of hours to complete, there must have been problems that needed fixing. Kevin kept me informed so that I had an idea of what was happening and how long the process would take. All in all a great experience. I would recommend the company and Kevin to anyone who might be interested.
jendersonr
May 21st, 2019
Profile photo, country and other proper information
2) At least 4 reviews (English only)
3) Screenshot your profile and the latest review (English only) by you on SiteJabber and submit to qualify for rewaward
simonh101
March 7th, 2018
I needed help getting my email up and also another service had fallen out of date. It was excellent to have a phone number to call, which was answered straight away. I was clearly directed through the steps i needed to take, and the work was then done remotely, and I was telephoned to confirm that all was sorted. I would recommend the service strongly.
aldom14
April 27th, 2018
ItSatisfy is the real deal! You've saved our business! Great job, I will definitely be ordering again!
margaretm193
March 6th, 2018
It looks like Kevin has done a good job. Kevin was polite and very helpful. He kept his cool when I was in a stressed state.
roberta368
January 6th, 2017
so far everything seems to be good. It went like the support team said it would
colleens55
February 23rd, 2018
They were there when i needed help. When i tried to add the security program the technician guided me to the end
michaell396
February 26th, 2018
friendly people good service very polite and informed me of what was going on I could not be more satisfied
marya878
February 20th, 2018
quick and efficient service, able to understand everything explained would use again service provided by account administrator was excellent
verginiat
January 28th, 2017
had some problems with anyone getting back to me at first. got really good results when they did. crispin watson was very patient with me and explained everything well.
chrism333
March 10th, 2017
I felt the service was very good. The IT person lost our connection for about an hour with out letting me know. Other than that I was very satisfied.
martynt2
January 4th, 2017
work was done speedily and the help once on assist forum from tech guys was excellent
stanleyr24
March 23rd, 2017
Thank you for fixing my computer . I recommend the service from IT Satisfy to everyone .
Thanks to the tech team and Joseph for helping me out .
gordona30
May 30th, 2018
everything went well thanks for your help . only thing i could say to help would be to be able to keep this chat screen up all the time. Excellent work
carolb219
February 21st, 2018
THESE PEOPLE EXCELENTAND WOULD FULLY RECONMEND ANYBODY WORLD
georgec149
February 4th, 2017
Communicating over long distances with someone you do not know can be daunting particularly on some thing so technical for someone aged 85. The Technician in this case was very polite and put much patience and skill in solving my problems. I recommend the approach to everyone involved and particularly to James and his skill in completing the task so expertly.
zenar
January 8th, 2017
This service has put my faith back into human nature! It was such a thorough package I would recommend it to anyone. They could not be more helpful, especially Roger, such a lovely person. Once again, many thanks.
nyishemao
March 23rd, 2017
thank you for rectifying my issue and for the work on my computer . The work done by the IT Satisfy is superb and Joseph was very helpful.
Thanks again.
carll42
January 25th, 2017
very quick customer chat support. let me know what i needed and was very nice in helping through everything
jamersh
February 24th, 2018
very polite and informed me of what was going on I could not be more satisfied. Thank-You.managed to show stuff I didn't even know existed on a computer.
margarett66
March 23rd, 2017
the process was painless and jay was clear in his instructions for me to understand. the it team phoned back to confirm all the processes they were fixing on my laptop.

Hello Phil P. Thank you for writing us. We have arrange a call back for you. So don't worry sir. They will help you with your computer issue. We are very Sorry for your inconvenience. U.K. Toll Free - +448000885097 U.S.A. Toll Free - +1-844-723-7121 or +1-844-723-7127 E-mail - contact@itsatisfy.com

By Rajkumar S.,

By Rajkumar S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ItSatisfy staff and other customers.

IT Satisfy is a reputed independent service provider that has been offering all round instantaneous technical support for all Computer related issues.

rajkumars
Rajkumar S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ItSatisfy?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about ItSatisfy?