Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

141,698 reviews with 4 stars

frankiec21
3/18/19

Refurbished Ipad was in good condition, only the battery would not hold a charge. Customer Service replied quickly with a refund. They made the process very easy. Would buy from here again.

garyr264
Gary R.
3/5/19

Don' know what the 10% and save $10 is for sure. What's the price for the club? Very confusing stuff.

allant33
Allan T.
3/4/19

So far so good, had a little problem checking out but that might have been more my fault than anything.

tonyk128
Tony K.
2/25/19

Its easy and like the lay out however most the stuff received are apple product and I'm an android user therefore its no use for me.

richardj161
Richard J.
2/25/19

Good items. However, most were items for iPhones and iPads. Not a one in sight at our house. Will try to gift.
Thanks

darlenev12
Darlene V.
2/24/19

It was good. But I wish I could have made payment with 2 cards. I had a Visa GC and I was over that amount. That left me 2.02 on my VISA that I will never be able to use. Plus I have to make another purchase with the chance of a shipping change. I would have given you a 5 but I couldn't make 2 payments and lost $2.02 it brings you to a 3.5

philp147
phil P.
2/15/19

I had a small issue with the description and therefore had to return the product....The process was fair and fast. I will continue to shop with itech

timothyk95
Timothy K.
2/12/19

Easy to place order, we will see when the laptop comes...
it seams to operate fine. case is a bit beat up. but for the price its okay as a backup

nicholasa28
Nicholas A.
2/10/19

Quick and efficient. I understand this was a 'pot luck' box but it was a little disappointing as some of the items were for the iPhone and I have an android.

anthonym517
Anthony M.
2/10/19

Great deal. Wish the hinge would have been tightened on the laptop while being refurbished. Chargers work fine and items seem to work smoothly.

marko173
Mark O.
2/6/19

So far, so good. The only thing I objected to was the FREE Cashback offer that includes a monthly subscription that wasn't readily apparent.

deed91
Dee D.
2/5/19

Very easy to navigate the system , great deal, took a long time to ship out and be delivered , item is smaller and thinner than normal iPhone charges, hope they last awhile

mikeo87
Mike O.
2/5/19

The iPad ended up being a refurbished one that had a few issues, most of which were software and we have had them corrected but I did not see or notice that it was refurbished and not been checked out.

marcosb31
Marcos B.
2/5/19

I wish the computer had a model name in the description. The Core i5-3210M is just the name of the processor, not the computer model

randyl63
Randy L.
2/3/19

I've ordered wired earbuds in the past and the last two I've received have very poor audio quality. Low volume. I've always had good buying experience with you guys. I purchased one more to check if I just got a bad batch.

richarda185
Richard A.
2/3/19

So far so good. We’ll see what the quality is like when these iPhone cables arrive. I guess I can’t complain at $1 each shipped.

stephanies556
Stephanie S.
2/1/19

No product reviews on this site for the purchased item. Had to find reviews on other sites to compare listed items for purchasing decision.

lyndah60
Lynda H.
1/31/19

easy straight forward web site. I have ordered electronics from them a number of times. This is the only time I have been unhappy with the product that I received.

barryc69
Barry C.
1/23/19

Needed to email back to find out that order got lost. Once I did that you were quick to respond, order got sent right out. Very pleased with the service.

donl92
Don L.
1/20/19

I know it was advertised as "refurbished" but it had a big scratch on it. Also it would have been nice to have had a slip of paper with website info to point me in the right direction of downloading software and use directions in the box.

profm2
Prof M.
1/12/19

Good experience if product is as good. The product is incompatible with ios11 and that should have been made clear in the specs...too much to know these days to buy refurb items. Let people know upfront.

joew157
Joe W.
1/11/19

PayPal link did not work.
Could not read spot for ZIP code, too long a text, had to figure out what it was for. OK, but could, been better.

johnr759
John R.
1/8/19

Did not like the swap and bait of offing $10 off next purchase and then needing to provide a Credit Card.

philliph61
Phillip H.
1/8/19

I am concerned that about the retail value vs the asset value of what may be in these "surprise boxes"

charlenez2
Charlene Z.
1/7/19

Seemed very easy. No cliches so far. Will wait and see if product comes as advertised and happy with it

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?