Review of iTech Deals

142,113 reviews with 4 stars

lamarw16
LAMAR W.
5/5/19

JUST WISH THAT I COULD GET AN UPDATE ON THINGS AND ME NOT HAVE TO TRACK DOWN THINGS TO STILL FIND OUT NOTHING.

sandyg86
Sandy G.
5/3/19

Ordering was easy and straightforward....no problems. The kindle fire I received was great and is working well. I also ordered a $20 mystery box and was disappointed in the products that were in it. Probably not worth much more than $20 and not very useful to me.

johni236
John I.
4/23/19

The Mystery Box was easy to order, and I suppose I did pretty well, as most of what I received was usable and seems to be of good quality, ie a lightning cable, a backup battery, headphones. Fortunately it was not a time sensitive delivery, as it took more than a week to arrive.

chrisr175
Chris R.
4/9/19

I had a little trouble with my information. I had to enter it 3 times because it kept deleting the item out of my cart before I could enter my credit card info. Otherwise it was fine. We'll see once I actually get the item.

lawrencee31
LAWRENCE E.
4/4/19

It was hard to set up address. I had to put in the address a couple of times because my shipping address is different from my billing address. It did not ask me when I set up my address weather it was billing or shipping so I had to put in addresses a couple of times.

daves585
Dave S.
4/2/19

Easy so far. Will post again after receiving product.
The iPod arrived quickly but haven't had a chance to use it yet. Need wifi access th activate the iPod yet

katier124
katie r.
3/30/19

My charger cable or the port itself doesn't work well. It takes me about 120 minutes to try and get it to connect. SO FRUSTRATING!! I bought a 2 year protection policy and would sure love to get this fexed or another cord.

billh436
BILL H.
3/29/19

Looks good so far I give more info when I receive my order.
Now that I have received my order it has a lot of stuff I would not buy. So I will not order any more. But thanks I had to order once just to find out.

aaronc171
Aaron C.
3/29/19

I was about to buy the Jabra Step Sweat-Proof Bluetooth Sport Earbud Headphones as well until I looked up their reviews on amazon.com. Your site shows a review of 4 stars while it is far from that on Amazon

dond197
Don D.
3/29/19

It was easy to place the order. I'm waiting to receive the product and tell you how it goes from there.

andrewi16
Andrew I.
3/25/19

Easy to order and easy to pay however had to wait 15 days to receive item and 8 days for a shipping confirmation.

elainem113
Elaine M.
3/25/19

3 items are for iphones which I will never get. I am galaxy android. I was hoping for fast chargers and like galaxy note 5 i have now and 2010 note 10 I will get in August.

caroleeq
carolee Q.
3/25/19

info isn't always complete on items: dimensions and weight are often important. I appreciate reviews

glendai3
Glenda I.
3/21/19

Quick and easy purchase process. Reasonable price. I was somewhat disappointed that the phone didn't come with a charger cord. The shipping was extremely slow.

frankiec21
3/18/19

Refurbished Ipad was in good condition, only the battery would not hold a charge. Customer Service replied quickly with a refund. They made the process very easy. Would buy from here again.

garyr264
Gary R.
3/5/19

Don' know what the 10% and save $10 is for sure. What's the price for the club? Very confusing stuff.

allant33
Allan T.
3/4/19

So far so good, had a little problem checking out but that might have been more my fault than anything.

tonyk142
Tony K.
2/25/19

Its easy and like the lay out however most the stuff received are apple product and I'm an android user therefore its no use for me.

richardj161
Richard J.
2/25/19

Good items. However, most were items for iPhones and iPads. Not a one in sight at our house. Will try to gift.
Thanks

darlenev12
Darlene V.
2/24/19

It was good. But I wish I could have made payment with 2 cards. I had a Visa GC and I was over that amount. That left me 2.02 on my VISA that I will never be able to use. Plus I have to make another purchase with the chance of a shipping change. I would have given you a 5 but I couldn't make 2 payments and lost $2.02 it brings you to a 3.5

philp147
phil P.
2/15/19

I had a small issue with the description and therefore had to return the product....The process was fair and fast. I will continue to shop with itech

timothyk95
Timothy K.
2/12/19

Easy to place order, we will see when the laptop comes...
it seams to operate fine. case is a bit beat up. but for the price its okay as a backup

nicholasa28
Nicholas A.
2/10/19

Quick and efficient. I understand this was a 'pot luck' box but it was a little disappointing as some of the items were for the iPhone and I have an android.

anthonym517
Anthony M.
2/10/19

Great deal. Wish the hinge would have been tightened on the laptop while being refurbished. Chargers work fine and items seem to work smoothly.

marko173
Mark O.
2/6/19

So far, so good. The only thing I objected to was the FREE Cashback offer that includes a monthly subscription that wasn't readily apparent.

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?