Review of IQOption

Tel: +44 20 3318 7173
ahilton@iqoption.com

futurem1
5/21/19

My money is stuck in IQ Options but furthermore the scammer assetdomedotcom promises to help get them back & they just take your funds too! Don't fall for these recovery scammers!

miket381
2/22/19

About year ago I have invested $145k with a broker who presented himself with a rather impressive platform on internet.After I expressed my interest I was instructed by a guy who called himself Williams Chase from IQ OPTION to transfer the above amount to a company called Leonsky sl with a Bank in Spain ING Bank.Two month later IQ OPTION disappeared from the net.I was scammed for a huge amount of money, devastated I started to search for help. Someone referred an hacker/recovery expert and I emailed them and as soon as I explained what had occurred they told me immediately that it was all a scam. He gathered my case together and the most surprise thing they could'nt even charged me any kind of upfront payment fee before handling case within some days we got a result and I got all of my money back! Honestly it was amazing, professional and efficient, they guided me through the whole experience. I cannot thank them enough - I can now live again! here is their web address info is ethicalrevolutionhacker. strikingly. Com or email ethicalrevolutionhacker00 @ gmail com contact for help cos its never too late to recover all your funds back

ostapb
3/13/18

Ive made money with them, and withdraw with no problems, so you just have to know basic trading and strategies. Before u play with real cash you have to verify your account.

Response from IQ O., IQOption Representative
Hello Ostap B!

Thank you very much for your comment, it's our best reward, if you enjoy trading with IQ Option!
Good luck!

qazia
7/3/17

I have searched the internet for it and far most I know about this that it is a scam and the internet is full of fake comments by bots(Even youtube comments) You can experience this yourself.They have made fake websites.
I came to know this after reading an article from the yahoo.com and as it was authentic I searched it and was amazed of the result but with a confusion that why not everyone is investing in it as it is so good. I was in their spell for some time then I investigate it and try to see the other side of the coin. I can't find good source that proves it is not a scam plus when I backtracked history I found out that at first the source by which I came to know was yahoo finance page was not yahoo page but it was a page specifically designed to percieve the user that he/she is seeing the yahoo page and it eventually redirect to the scam website.

So beware.
Don't invest in this.

Response from IQ O., IQOption Representative
Hello Qazi A!

Thank you for sharing your review!
First of all, pleas accept my apologies for any inconvenience that you have faced while trading with IQ Option.
IQ Option is on the market for more than 6 years. We are leading binary industry and if were were to undertake unhealthy practices, our company would not exist anymore.
Please check our Terms&Conditions and after that you may decide yourself whether you would like to create an account and trade with us.
We are obliged to fulfil all the responsibilities from our side and expect the same from our traders.
Here is a link where you can get all the information : https://iqoption.com/en/terms-and-conditions/terms-conditions

Best regards,
mariak77
4/21/17

do u trust iq option? u must see their cons https://www.bestbinaryoptions.co.za/binary-options-brokers/iq-optiona-review

Response from IQ O., IQOption Representative
Hello Maria K!
Thank you very much for your review!

We are leading Binary market for more than 6 years in over 170 countries currently.
I understand that its essential to trust your broker, therefore I invite you to check our Terms&Conditions and after that you may decide yourself whether you would like to create an account and trade with us.

Thank you for understanding!

joes854
4/23/16

I am a business student, so I had hopes that I dont know doing business would help me advance in my career and learn more. Next thing I know, Im trying trading to see what it would yield. So invested, and made a little, eventually I withdrew to reassess my choice. Then I tried again, this time it took longer I was making less and with every deposit, it seemed as though a pattern was emerging the system seemed to favour me after a deposit for many hours and then it would go downhill. Several time, I rose to over 800$ from a $300 account in a single night after making a deposit. I was hopeful and thought of withdrawing, but like the sweet and well-structure platform IQoption is they have no way to protect you because, I believe, they have no reason to protect you when they are the victimizers.
They offer amicable solutions to their victims that denounce them, its obviously not good for a business that defrauds people to have attention drawn to those facts. It makes sense that they were banned in the US. Although they claim not to accept US customers or traders.

Response from IQ O., IQOption Representative
Hello Joe S, thank you for your review!

First of all, let me apologise for any issues that you have faced while trading with IQ Option.

I would like to comment on the situation in order to clarify some pointes.
1) IQ Option was never banned in the USA. We have not yet entered American market, because we are in the process of getting necessary licenses. Legitimate way to run business is our priority, therefore we spend time and effort to get all the necessary documents to work in the USA.
2) Unfortunately I have not fully understand what blocked you from withdrawing. As for trade results, I should say that charts are based on quotes that we receive from our quotes providers and only reflect real market situation.
In case you have questions about some specific trade, please contact us via support@iqoption.com

We invite you to contact our support team in case you have specific questions about your deals and our specialists will assist you very shortly.

Thank you!

jamesm239
3/4/15

As soon as I registered and deposited money into this site, I was no longer able to access or navigate the site in any way. Fortunately I only lost £10 but could easily have been more! Stay away!

Response from IQ O., IQOption Representative
Hello James M!

Thank you very much for your review.
Please note that IQ Option can never block accounts for no reason.
That is simply illegal and therefore out of our practice. We do not block account based on their Profitability, this is illegal as well and can be traced.
We can block the account in case we detect fraudulent activity on the account, also if we don't receive all the required documents for verification or if one has used the third party's details.
The violation of our Terms&Condition should take place for such actions from our side.
Please, contact our support for the reason why your account is blocked.
Our email is support@iqoption.com

Thank you!

IQ Option Team

Questions? Get answers from the IQOption staff and other customers.

IQOption?