Iq-tests

Iq-tests has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Iq-tests also ranks 74th among Test Preparation sites.

How would you rate Iq-tests?

“Annoying and deceptive”

Rachael A.
2/5/18

If I could use a minus score I would. Please dont bother with this crap. Waste of time and total con.

rachaela24
February 5th, 2018
johnr454
March 29th, 2017
I wish there would be an extension to remove regularly appearing scam sites such as this from ever showing up on your search results. The inherent lack of ethics in their deplorable business model could hardly be any more apparent.

The way the site operates is by making you waste anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes doing their tests pretending to be free of charge. Afterwards it will force you to either pay a ridiculous sum of money in order to obtain your test result or end up being utterly frustrated like the vast majority of us having wasted your time for absolutely nothing. Unsurprisingly it reveals its malicious modus operandi for creating revenue only after you've completed the test forcing you to choose between these two extremes.
tomk348
October 6th, 2018
Scamming people, stole my time, thieves. Nothing else to say all over the Internet they should be banned.
nopoetn
November 8th, 2012
While the IQ test became very challenging for me after an early start, as I'm aspergers and struggle to visualise things especially when under pressure, I got to the end of the test only to be told I won't get my score unless I give them my mobile number, where they'll charge me £5 for sending me an SMS. There is no mention elsewhere on their site that I could see about payment. Also there are nonsensical statements and general bad grammar, which do not really impress on a website that's supposed to measure intelligence. Scam, avoid.
rayj10
December 15th, 2013
Exactly as the previous reviewer, a con company whose grasp of English should be a clue to their aim, to remove £5 from your pocket to theirs. A complete con.

Questions? Get answers from the Iq-tests staff and other customers.

Take an online IQ test prepared by the inteligence society, Mensa. All you need to do is answer a number of questions and it will reveal your IQ. Take the I Q tests to pinpoint your exact intelligence level.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iq-tests?

Have a question about Iq-tests?