Review of Iq-tests

Iq-tests reviews

tomk348
10/6/18

Scamming people, stole my time, thieves. Nothing else to say all over the Internet they should be banned.

rachaela24
2/5/18

If I could use a minus score I would. Please dont bother with this crap. Waste of time and total con.

scams7
9/21/17

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

johnr454
3/29/17

I wish there would be an extension to remove regularly appearing scam sites such as this from ever showing up on your search results. The inherent lack of ethics in their deplorable business model could hardly be any more apparent.

The way the site operates is by making you waste anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes doing their tests pretending to be free of charge. Afterwards it will force you to either pay a ridiculous sum of money in order to obtain your test result or end up being utterly frustrated like the vast majority of us having wasted your time for absolutely nothing. Unsurprisingly it reveals its malicious modus operandi for creating revenue only after you've completed the test forcing you to choose between these two extremes.

rayj10
12/15/13

exactly as the previous reviewer, a con company whose grasp of English should be a clue to their aim, to remove £5 from your pocket to theirs. A complete con.

nopoetn
11/8/12

While the IQ test became very challenging for me after an early start, as I'm aspergers and struggle to visualise things especially when under pressure, I got to the end of the test only to be told I won't get my score unless I give them my mobile number, where they'll charge me £5 for sending me an SMS. There is no mention elsewhere on their site that I could see about payment. Also there are nonsensical statements and general bad grammar, which do not really impress on a website that's supposed to measure intelligence. Scam, avoid.

Questions? Get answers from the Iq-tests staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Iq-tests