Review of IPTV-Mag250

iptv-mag250@outlook.com

arunk60
2/21/18

i use 1 year iptv subscription with www.talentiptv.com
and they offer 6000+ channel 10000+ live vod and all kind of vip channel really good server and 24/7 support

dennisc31
1/29/15

I order 10 mag-254 boxes and send $540.00 get no word from him at all after a week of Emailing him. The web site is a scam to get money. Please stay a way of this web site. Can you help me with this web site???

First name:JINRONG

Mob: +86 18318342440
E-Mail: iptv-mag250@outlook.com

mohammedn4
1/26/15

I have worst experience of my life from this company, I am small a re seller of MAG250 IPTV, this company Agent approached me by email, and gave me very cheap price as compare to my existing supplier, I ordered 40 Pcs, guess what, its work for one week, then dead, no power at all, not only few boxes, all 40 Pcs became dead after one week, I suggest to all buyers, don't be in same trap like me.
Please watch this scam web site: http://www.iptv-mag250.com

No it is not you will lose your money. . You send your money to china to family and then your money go to him at: And Godaddy has not close this web site. Western union has the last name on a do not do list (what help if any) Please do not use. JASON SAM\ 5 sundance pl, unit b mississauga Ontario L5N 2c2 Canada 1.4162726275 email: 994743651@qq.com

By DENNIS C.
Questions? Get answers from the IPTV-Mag250 staff and other customers.

IPTV-Mag250?