iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk reviews

34 reviews with 5 stars

jackiel54
1/12/17

Have had this iPod Classic for 10 years and used it nearly everyday.... then one day it just wouldn't do anything!

I searched and googled repairs and came across iPod Doctor. Service was great, new battery and hard drive and is now back in my pocket, brilliant.

Yes I could have bought another one or secondhand, but you don't know the history, so I was very happy to pay for this service. When returned it is well packaged and posted next day.

Dean knows his stuff.

ianh76
10/17/16

Just had my IPod battery replaced.
Very pleased with turnround time of within a week and in addition, a small issue I had with the click wheel was mended free of charge at the same time.
Can only recommend and had good communication with Dean at IPod Doctors

phillipc37
9/23/16

THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN EXCELLENT. I WAS KEPT INFORMED AT ALL STAGES OF THE ORDER STATUS FROM RECEIPT TO DISPATCH. THE GOODS WERE RETURNED IN WORKING ORDER AND TO MY COMPLETE SATISFACTION.

paule178
7/28/16

I had a classic 160gb iPod with a trashed battery. i found iPod doctor online and decided to try them. i chose the "relax" service and the container to ship my iPod arrived the next day. The iPod was posted to them on a Monday and i received it back cleaned and fitted with a new battery by 10am on Thursday.
At every stage i was kept up to date by email
I would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

rodw9
7/22/16

After new battery fitted my iPod is now back in business. Reasonable price, no fuss and fast turn round. Sorted!

joyt22
7/4/16

Reasonable prices and excellent tracking information, delighted to be reunited with my Classic iPod which I thought had died for good. Battery replacement service totally recommended

regl6
7/2/16

Having tried Apple stores both in the uk and New York to get my iPod classic repaired,and being told nothing they could do,even though it probably only needed a new battery.
I came across iPod doctor on the Internet,placed my order and sent my iPod on Wednesday pm. I have today ( Saturday pm ) received my iPod back and working.
So glad I didn't take the advice from Apple and bin it.
I have several iPod classics and going forward if I have any issues with them iPod doctor will be my first port of call. Service was amazingly fast, first rate, with visible traceability from start to Finish, very rearly do I recommend companies or services but would recommend this one.

davee34
4/12/16

The hard drive on my iPod failed, and as the battery was also showing signs of it's age I sent the device to iPodDoctor for replacement of both items. Posted on the Thursday, and received back the following Tuesday in perfect working order. I can thoroughly recommend this company.

lindah163
3/22/16

I have worked for an award winning company before, but the pleasant, curtious, professional and honest service makes all others pale in comparison. If any of you reading this and trying to make your mind up. Just do it... their a brilliant team. Oh and the iPod works better then when new.

adrianb43
2/28/16

emailed on Sunday package sent to us returned to ipod doctor new battery fitted and received back on Saturday what more to say FANTASTIC SERVICE

johnw402
1/19/16

I ordered one of their RELAX replacement packs. When it arrived I posted my iPod off on Monday, and it came back in the post with a new battery fitted on Thursday of the same week. Can't see how that could be bettered.

gillianc5
12/21/15

My son's iPod had died and he wanted a new one for Christmas not realizing they had been discontinued. I found the iPod doctor though a Google search and emailed a question which was promptly answered. I posted the iPod to them on Wednesday afternoon after placing an order and received it back fully restored within 48hours.How good is that! Turned out a new battery was needed and the cost was very reasonable. We're both delighted and highly recommend iPod doctor.

keithw46
11/25/15

Thank you for your service. I would comment that i have found your service extremely good and would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone seeking a professional service at a reasonable price. Should i have problems in the future ipoddoctor is the first place i would contact.

jamiea19
10/16/15

First off I tried taking my iPod Classic into a Mobile Booth store. They agreed to replace the battery but then kept it for over a week with no communication. When I chased it up they finally returned it (with a big new scratch on the front) saying they tried their best but couldn't do anything.
Should have sent it to iPodDoctor in the first place. They sent it back to me after just a couple of working days, all the while updating the status of the job, so I knew it was in safe hands. Received it yesterday, extremely well packaged, good as new with a battery that works as well as when I first bought it. Would recommend and definitely use again. Thanks!

peterl93
8/19/15

iPod doctor enabled us to keep using the device after it reached its official "end of life". Thanks guys. We sincerely appreciate it.

billm101
8/15/15

I was looking for someone to repair my iPod and found the ipoddoctor website. As usual there were some negative feedback---but also many comments of approval and recommendation which appeared to be genuine.
I was a bit apprehensive about making a payment before being given an address to which to send my package---and that none of ipoddoctor emails seem to give a named sender.
But all of that has proved to be irrelevant--The service was quick. It cost no more than what I paid in advance. And my iPod works perfectly with a new battery.
I can definitely recommend ipoddoctor.

stevep88
8/12/15

Having been told by Apple my iPod classic was longer supported and only option was to purchase new model st £250+ for the sake of a battery I googled the battery problem and found Ipoddoctor. Very easy site to use and their turnaround time for the battery replacement was excellent! Would recommend their services wholeheartedly.

davee27
7/15/15

I endeavoured to replace the battery in my iPod 5th generation and
managed to burn the screen (2 burn marks.)
So I finished up with a dead iPod.
Then I found iPod Doctor on Google, sent my Pod to them, it was fixed and returned within 6 days (including the weekend).
This a fantastic firm, the service and communication are excellent, and I would not hesitate in strongly recommending them to anyone who needs an Apple product fixing

mikeo29
6/30/15

I sent my iPod 160g of to have a new battery fitted.
Very fast service. Turn around time less than one week.
iPod now has a new lease of life.
Thank You.

dih3
5/26/15

The above are the qualities I found personified in the gentleman to whom I spoke at iPodDoctor. I commend them for their professionalism, approachability and kindness in dealing with a functional illiterate in simple electronic devices.

nigles
4/20/15

This company did a fantastic job for me on my I pod. The communication was brilliant, the work was carried out fast and efficiently and returned within the time stated. The I pod works brilliantly now many thanks. I will always be using this company in the future so will my family.

trevors27
4/16/15

First class service. Ipod was dead but the ipod doctor was called and resurrected it. If you have a problem contact them they worked for me.

grahamb43
4/8/15

I have been looking at various sites offering replacement batteries and fitting tools and then come across iPod doctor. getting it fitted instead was made so easy and at a reasonable price. Excellent service.

shanis4
4/7/15

I decided the U-Send Battery Replacement Service was the best option for me. Initially, I was slightly hesitant to send off my iPod to somewhere I wasn't even sure existed. But, I decided to take the risk and glad I did. Sent it off and they confirmed via e-mail, receipt of iPod the following day. A week later, I received it back via Special Next Day Delivery , very well wrapped and packaged, in perfect working order and all my music still on there (I half expected to lose the music and have to download it all again, but there was no need. Everything working 100% and iPod good as new!! Thank you iPodDoctor Batteries! Fantastic, fast and efficient! I would whole-heartedly recommend them. A1 service!!!!

rogery5
4/7/15

I am always reluctant to trust 3rd parties with my property and it was with some reluctance that I sent my I-Pod to the I-Pod doctor when it started shutting down immediately after charging! I suspected the battery but thought it might be something more. When the need to leave it to completely discharge before recharging and rebooting eventually became a daily occurrence I relented and sent t to the I-Pod doctor. The result just 4 days later is that I now have a fully functioning I Pod again. These people do an A1 job at a good price. Do not hesitate to use them.

Questions? Get answers from the iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk staff and other customers.

iPodDoctor-Batteries.co.uk?