Iphoneapprovedunlock

Iphoneapprovedunlock

Iphoneapprovedunlock has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 1,606 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Iphoneapprovedunlock also ranks 2nd among Iphone sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%
1,238

• Great service few glitches but quick response & resolution: 0)
  • Every easy to follow and a good Service would recommend to friends for quick and easy unlocking

• I sure they have someone writing excellent service reviews for them.
  • Will change my review to 5 stars after i can actually use my phone
How would you rate Iphoneapprovedunlock?

“Covid-19”

Frank B.
5/30/20

Originally I expected the cost to be 19.95, but they came back after stage 1 for a further 48.95 and then VAT was added to both so cost in total was £82.78. This was still cheaper than buying a new handset, but it should have been more clear at the outset what the total cost would be, I would not normally have to use this product but due to Covid-19 there was no other avenue open to me, as all my phone calls over 2-3 weeks to network providers, apple support etc proved fruitless.

“Please beware”

Lisa H.
6/12/20

Please beware - dealing with this company is a lesson about reading the 'small print'! I thought I was paying £23 to get my phone unlocked but it cost over £70 with the 'additional charges'. My mistake - caveat emptor and all that - but the charging structure is NOT made clear on the website. I should have gone to my old network provider to request the unlock but, unfortunately, I was too impatient (wanted it doing in 24 hours). Not happy

Reviews (1,606)

great service (25) good service (30) 24 hours (11) excellent service (12) fast service (13) 5 stars (6) iphone 7 (5) 48 hours (4) quick service (9) customer service (4) easy process (6) service works (3)
frankb568
May 30th, 2020
• Updated review
Reason I chose this business: Looked professional & decent reviews but I was worried that I was wasting my money when the 2nd request for funds came in before the unlock could be complete
Reason I chose this product: Out of necessity
Easy to use but will reserve judgement until code is...
May 23rd, 2020
• Previous review
Easy to use but will reserve judgement until code is received
Reason I chose this business: Looked professional
kennethr298
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
On tenterhooks because of previous dealings with other useless websites. Needn't have worried though as delivered as promised. Will never get into a locked phone contract ever again. Everyone overpays for their monthly bundle and never even come close to using what they pay for. Utter $#*! Turpin move to pay for 'Loss of Revenue' when unlocking a phone so not happy to pay for that. Not a comment on the unlocking though which went perfectly.
Reason I chose this business: Unsatisfactory service from another provider.
Reason I chose this product: Hopefull of a decent result instead of robbing b****rds who claim to unlock. Result!
Easy to use app
April 7th, 2020
• Previous review
Reason I chose this business: Unsatisfactory service from another provider.
williamt739
April 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I was a little unsure about this working at first but everything worked out fine. My Rogers Phone easily became unlocked and usable elsewhere for 20 bucks. Not bad at all.
Reason I chose this business: Google said so
Fantastic!
March 28th, 2020
Reason I chose this business: Google said so
kevinj375
March 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I find it quite easy to take up your service, but the real test will be you unlocking the phone.
Reason I chose this business: I just did as you look to be able to help me with the phone I bought,
krisa43
June 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
I really liked the way the whole process worked. I really thought that you were able to get it done for the price originally shown. I was not aware another bill will show up to. What should be prominent in the ordering process is highlighted info of there may be additional charges in step 2 when a phone number is verified on contract terms etc. It will give an idea to the client right in the beginning. What I didn't see was a clear step by step description of the process. However you did the job well. Future clients may make use of the above suggestion.
Reason I chose this business: Ratings and reviews / a decent website/ services worldwide
So far so good
June 14th, 2020
peterk618
June 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
So far OK, but since I have only just entered the details and paid, it is too early to know if it all works. Should know by tomorrow.
Reason I chose this business: I thought it would be easier than spending a lot of time on the phone to Telstra trying to get it done. Since the phone is more than 2 years old, it would be free via Telstra, but this $23 will be worth it to eliminate hassles. Let’s hope it works.
tadhgk4
July 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. Please refer to the email I wrote ahead of time. Very much want this iPad completely unlocked. Very frustrating it isn't as I got as gift from relative
Reason I chose this business: Because I need my iPad unlocked from the current carrier on it.
jadew59
September 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Quick and easy online service and much cheaper than high street prices. Now will wait and see how long it takes for the device to be unlocked.
Reason I chose this business: I didn't want to pay the ridiculous high street fees most shops are asking and be told to wait for 5 days, this is why I chose this service today.
aftaba20
April 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Due to Covid 19 we are on lockdown and my new phone was not unlocked. Thankfully these guy did it cheap and quickly without me having to leave the house!
So grateful
Reason I chose this business: Google search
Quick & easy
April 3rd, 2020
Reason I chose this business: Google search
andrewt410
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was not clear at the time of ordering that an additional amount of £60 would be due on top of the £19.99 quoted. I have paid it, but if the phone unlock does not work, I will be requesting a full refund. I head read your initial T&C's and see that you have hidden in there the additional charge due. However I think you should be more transparent about a) the existence oft he charge and b) the likely value. I feel very cheated!
jasons1186
February 25th, 2020
Fast unlocking service. 5 Star service good communication. Will definitely use them again. Would highly recommend
elliottb59
June 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Simple mobile really $#*!ed me i paid my phone off fully and early and they still wouldn't let up on that stupid unlocking policy.
Reason I chose this business: I hear you are good.
greezeeg
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
So far the experience has been as expected, will it unlock phones that are factiry reset and not activated? We'll see.
Reason I chose this business: All other services I have tried using 4Ukey, iphoneunlockUK,. Could not unlock a phone that was not yet activated.
omrim1
March 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Only one remark: The total for paying is stated in NIS (New Israeli Shekel) but when I moved to PayPal, it changed to USD$.
That's fine with me, just make sure the currency is the same all the way thru the process.
Reason I chose this business: This was the first site I found which offer this service and compared to other, it seems to be the cheapest. I just hope it also deliver what is promised.
claytond53
April 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very Professional I am pleased with the service and how fast my questions by e-mail were answered.
Reason I chose this business: Professional and legitimacy of the site Iphoneapprovedunlock. No worries about if im going to be scammed by fake sites offering unlock services.
johnc4656
May 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to use web site, all instructions simple to follow and the final price was good.
Reason I chose this business: Google search, seemed the best option.
amjadm1
March 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Until I made the payment all went good, let us how they will unlock the mobile :)
Reason I chose this business: The discount rate and they were in 3rd one on the search in google
noemib59
March 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was afraid to use this but decided to go for it after getting a discount code.
Reason I chose this business: I got a 20% off coupon.
barryw185
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good. Will be better able to rate once delivery taken of unlock
Reason I chose this business: Speediest delivery of unlock at the most reasonable price
stephaniek334
May 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to progress and as I was unsure about how long the iPhone unlock would I emailed support and received an almost immediate response which was great and so far all good.
mihaiz
June 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
From 21£ I've reached 150£... pathetic service and with the deposit up front kind of forces your hand.
Pathetic
Reason I chose this business: Mistake... big one
From 21£ I've reached 150£...
April 18th, 2020
Pathetic
Reason I chose this business: Mistake... big one
philk107
April 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
All good and easy so far, let's hope the remainder of the process is this painless..
toms1092
June 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Pricing is misleading - unwelcome surprise to find a second charge that was not obvious from the first payment cycle.
Reason I chose this business: At first sight you appeared reasonable cost and professional.

Iphoneapprovedunlock attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Pricing is misleading
June 18th, 2020

naquitam1
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good so far, we'll see how successful it is. I just have to wait and see.
Reason I chose this business: Desperation
kevina832
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far it has been a simple and easy experience now im just hoping it works.
Reason I chose this business: It was the first option that appeared on the recommendations.

It's a scam! I lost my money, they didn't unlock and didn't proceed full refund after 1 month waiting

By Kate J.
See more answers (3)

Hello, we are sorry to hear your confusion with our pricing, our price list states all the prices, Devices are unlocked for the pre order fee unless there has been issues with the device contract, As an intermediate company, we are a recycler of bulk unlocks, For this reason we can offer bulk unlocks to our Pre order customers for the price stated, If it is that there are contract issues / debt to be cleared this must be cleared prior to release of the unlock, This fee is set by the network and has to be cleared before they will release the device, Kind Regards Sophie@ Support

By james m.,
See more answers (3)

Impossible, the dont exist phone goes to answer phone and email automated

By Sarah A.
See more answers (3)

I used them and never got my phone unlocked nor my money back. I just get excuses from the Like "we are doing a system maintenance" Or "it will be ready in 7 to 10 days. It's been over 2 months.

By Luciana S.
See more answers (3)

Please contact our support Team for help, all devices are completed via iTunes in order to unlock, Thanks Alison

By james m.,