Review of iPhone-Cases4U

Hong Kong
sales@iPhone-Cases4U.com

chrisd4
4/9/10

I bought a cover from this site as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. They also sent me a novelty 'Happy Christmas' cover. This actually cracked as it was put on the phone, and it didn't get any better. This cover began to chip away and crack further. The actual cover I purchased did exactly the same thing. As you can imagine this was really embarrassing. I emailed and asked for my money back, and was instead sent a replacement. This was actually worse than the original and cracked and fell apart in days. In the end, large chunks of the cover were missing.

I have now been chasing a refund for 2 months, and although the support team do get back to me suggesting the situation is under review, I am not making progress. I have now just been fobbed off with them telling me this has to be put on hold for 2 weeks as it is stock-taking time. What a joke! I have asked for this to be taken to management, but seem to be getting nowhere.

Their products are cheap plastic, and are simply designed to make money, not to give buyers a quality product. Save your money for a more reputable service.

lucym1
3/11/10

I have had a really bad experience with this website so feel I should warn other people to avoid it.

On the 18 January this year I purchased a phone case from iphonecases4u. The money for the order was taken from my bank on 20th January.

It states on their website that the order takes 5-10 working days to deliver. When I did not receive my order on the 11th working day I contacted them to make them aware. After contacting them several times and still not having received my order, I decided to ask for a refund and for contact details of the manager of the company so I could call and complain.

It has now been well over a month and they have neither sent me the contact details of a manager, come up with any proof that my order has been delivered to the address I specified when placing the order or returned my money.

Their latest email has informed me that my order details have been sent to their management for review. I first told them there was a problem with the order on 1st February. It has taken them over a month and the matter has still not been rectified.

In my opinion this is particularly bad service so my advice to you is not to use their services and warn others not to use them either. As you don't want to end up like me having paid for a phone case but not actually receive it.

Yeah, you might want to contact paypal and see what they can do or call the company and see if they will cancel your order...if you can't even reach the company to cancel the order then be very suspicious

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the iPhone-Cases4U staff and other customers.

iPhone-Cases4U?