Review of iPhone-Cases4U

Hong Kong
sales@iPhone-Cases4U.com

angelaw8
12/24/11

What can I say?!! How I wished I'd had the sense to read a review on this website and company before purchasing. Unlike me not to and I've learnt my lesson. You have been warned so stay clear.

I bought a phone cover from them and it never arrived, of course. I've been in touch with them and they emailed to say a refund would appear. It hasn't. I paid by PayPal so I'm launching a dispute. Be warned, this must be done within about 45 days after purchase, I believe, so if this has happened to you too, get on the case as soon as possible. Hopefully there are so many complaints about iphone-cases4u.com that PayPal will cease trading with them or at the very least, get my money back for me. If not, I won't be using PayPal again. When I saw the PayPal facility on their site, it was reassuring. How misleading can that be!

Stay clear. Bad experience all round.

jacks44
12/15/11

Ordered a genuine leather case for $49 however it was only PVC (you can tell from the seams). Tried to contact iphone-cases4u.com but I did not ever receive a response. Do not buy from them!

paulc32
12/3/11

ordered an executive leather iphone 3gs case,it came bang on time and the phone fits really good,1 slight negetive is that its leatherette not leather as advertised but its still fine

fredv2
10/20/11

Order done on 9th September: 1 iphone case and 1 bumper.
Debit on my account on 12th September.
Now, still no news.
I made 2 complains through their site and paypal. I had no answer.

Stay away from this site.

richarda17
9/6/11

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Ordered two iphone cases and paid by PayPal. They confirmed the order but when I received it there was only one case of exceptionally poor quality - does not even fit on the phone properly.

I contacted them about the 2nd case and they informed me that it was discontinued and that they would credit my PayPal account.

After patiently waiting for my credit, I recontacted them several times but never received any further messages from them.

The one case I did receive is already in the garbage where it belongs!

This is not a quality vendor in any respect...STAY AWAY!!

laurena
6/11/11

I hate this website. It's been 3 weeks that I ordered my case, and I STILL haven't gotten it. Wish I had looked here before I ordered it. ):

kellianneh
3/29/11

I ordered an item over 30 days ago and they debited the account immediately, said they shipped the item (from Hong Kong) and it never arrived. They are unwilling to send me another one or to give me a credit.

sarahh20
2/23/11

Terrible customer service. My product was received and it was not exactly as the picture showed. I have been telling them for a month and the 'famous' Mary keeps thanking me for my business and that the relevant department will be in touch.
Everything that everyone on these reviews says is true, just a shame that I didnt' see it before I made my purchase.

jacquelined3
2/21/11

Ordered an iphone4 case 31 Jan 2010. Paypal account was debited same day but apart from the PayPal transaction, no order notification was received. Quoted 8-10 days delivery, but 14 days later still no product. Used website contact form to query, requesting delivery tracking information but no response. 21 days later, still no response nor phone case. Sent another query via their website contact form, but now found this review website and realised I'm being conned, so will initiate PayPal resolution for refund.

richardh11
2/19/11

Unfortunately, I did not check this (and other ) site before ordering from this vendor. All the reviews are awful.

On 2/3/11 I ordered a case for my new iPhone 4. I found another case that was more to my liking. On 2/5/11 I emailed cases4u.com requesting that they cancel my order and refund the payment from PayPal that they had received. They replied that the order had already shipped so they couldn't change the order. They supplied a tracking number.

I checked the USPS site and there was no information about receiving electronic information, or receiving the package. I tried the Hong Kong postal site (on the recommendation of the vendor). The HK site only tracks Speedpost Air Mail, not Standard Air Mail - which is how the vendor ships. They well know that there is no information on the HK site, but this was the first of many deceptive behaviors on their part.

As mentioned, they state that the item had shipped by 2/5/11. In fact, according to the USPS site, the package was not received at HK postal until 2/17/11!!!!! So, first they lied about shipping by 2/5/11. Then they lied about not being able to cancel the order because it already shipped - they had TWELVE DAYS to cancel the order. (To say nothing about taking two weeks to ship when they say they will ship in a few days.)

I wrote multiple emails, which took days to answer until I threatened to contact Paypal and open a dispute. Emails were then answered with alacrity. However, the emails never addressed the issues or questions - they just kept repeating that I could check HK postal and gave the tracking number. After repeated emails, they did respond to my question about their Return Policy. I should have had my suspicions aroused when I noted that there was no Return Policy on their site. There is a good reason for this - essentially they have no return policy! They said that you can only return an item if it is "damaged during shipping". Other reviewers have note that they insist on pictures of the damage, and still deny a refund. In short - ONCE YOU ORDER IT, YOU OWN IT! Too bad if you don't like the item, or it's damaged, or it doesn't fit your phone correctly.

I cannot suggest strongly enough - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SITE. There are plenty of other places to buy your phone case.

fredc3
1/4/11

Don't order on this website.

Order Ipad & Iphone case on the website the 28th of December. The same day, didn't receive an confirmation mail..My credit card has been debited...After 8 days,
I haven't received any order confirmation, any shipment detail or tracking number yet....
BE ON YOUR WAY !!!

lisac8
12/11/10

This website is awful, paid $150 for a swarovski case it took a month 2 arrive, customer service sucks, case crystals started falling off within 2 weeks, informed them and they never got back 2 me, im now gonna try dsstyles.

winnied
12/7/10

very bad quality and service with high price!!! i order a iphone 4 case with 68 canada dollar,the shipping delayed three weeks and get a rubbish case finally, i took pic and ask them to change one,they seems like disappointed for ever.

gordons
11/3/10

I ordered a case for my new iphone 4 and the one I chose was called Executive Series for iPhone 4 and descriped as "Form-fitting case designed to perfectly fit your Apple iPhone 4." The case arrived and was no where near a perfect fit for an iphone 4, it was so slack inside the case as there is at least a 5mm gap either side of the phone. After numerous emails and I even send photos they are still saying they are for the iphone 4 even though they do not even have a hole in the back for the camera lens and they are refusing a refund. If anyone would like to see the photos email me at gordon29@hotmail.co.uk and I will gladly show you them.

sharons2
10/17/10

1. They false advertise: I purchased a iPhone4 leather flip case. It was advertised as "Form-fitting case designed to perfectly fit your Apple iPhone 4". However, it does not have a hole in the back for the camera lens or the flash.
2. They do not accept returns or make refunds
3. They took 3 weeks to ship my product to me.

richards11
10/12/10

Rip off site.
Ordered and paid for a Boss case for my phone - after a number of weeks they sent me a copy of a Boss case!! I told them they had sent me the wrong case and sent them a photograph of what they sent me - this the reply I got even though my order clearly states Boss iphone case:

"Kindly tell you that yes it is not official Boss branded and it is our own series, the case we sent to you is right, thanks for your undertanding and using our services.
Mary - Customer Services iPhone-cases4u.com"

In short DO NOT use this site.....

wondera
9/14/10

this website and company is simply a scamming company. I've ordered from them since and yet to receive any product. When approaching their customer service, a person name "Mary" just said will check with relevant department and get back to me but always come back with the same answer!!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, they are a bunch of scammers, what an expensive lesson

richardc4
9/6/10

Ordered a care for my phone. It took an age to arrive. When it did the case broke as soon as I fitted it and over a period of days, more more cracks appeared and then the corners started dropping off so case is now unusable.
I have emailed pictures as they requested, and have since emailed several times asking firstly for a replacement case and now for a refund, just get told its being reviewed.
I have now opened a dispute case with PayPal!

johns74
8/17/10

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read this. I know people have doubts and just take the risk after reading on good review and three bad ones, thinking maybe it was just down to their bad luck but trust me it really isnt. These people are total scammers. Let me tell u why:

I ordered three cases adding to a total of £60. Neither of them arrived. The funny thing is that I ordered them in three seperate transactions, as three seperate orders and neither has turned up. Furthermore, I placed the order at the end of January and emailed them 3 weeks later telling them I still have to recieved my order. The sales assistant said they are looking into it and they will let me know.

2 weeks later, no reply.

I them emailed back, asking why I havnt recieved a reply and still recieved no reply. I then contacted royal mail (our national postal service) who said they have no record of the package. I then emailed the company back requesting a refund. (Now in March). She said she would hand the case to the manager. 2 weeks later, no reply. I emailed every two days asking why I havent recieved a reply. The sales assistant said that it is being passed to the manager and they are dealing with it. We are now in AUGUST (ordered in JANUARY) and still have recieved NO REPLY.

The technique of these scammers is that they keep you waiting making you believe they are handling the situation because paypal can't do anything after 45 days.
Also, many people are fooled into thinking these sites are genuine because they are paypal registered. DONT BE FOOLED. paypal doesnt do anything!

So please please please don't give these crooks your money!

timh4
8/12/10

Awful customer service and products not as advertised. I bought a case: 'Hand-crafted from fine, premium grade leather, This Case is a soft leather case that is custom fitted for your Apple iPhone 4'.

The case is NOT made of leather, but of imitation leather with regular patterns in the texture. The case did NOT fit the iPhone 4, and was better-suited to the 3G's shape and size. It had marks on the outside and came in a generic box, which didn't even conform to the dimensions of the case. Sale of Goods Act, eat your heart out.

When a refund was demanded, they claimed that they could not refund and have been ignoring me since. There's £30 well-spent.

Liars and scammers, in my opinion.

mickym
7/29/10

The wrost bad customer service I have experienvces! I have bought an iphone case and protection screens. They sent me the items after 2 weeks as they ship out of Hong Kong, it was the wroing one but they only accept return if the items are demaged and after a first reply, they did not qwrite me back. An honest advice: stay away from this website, hope they will run out of business rather than providing sunch bad customer service to other poor victims!

tomb7
7/25/10

DREADFUL company... so be warned. Bought a leather iPhone sleeve in Feb2010. Quality is ok but the stitching came apart. April they agreed to replace, asked me to return faulty item and gave me an address in China !! I queried postage charges and since then they have been awful. Now July 2010 and they have said they don't replace unless damaged in transit.

yingleym
6/10/10

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!

I ordered 3 months ago and still have not received anything
Its a scam!

rebeccal1
6/9/10

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE

Extremely slow delivery and case was completly scratched to pieces and had obviously been used before. Then was told to send them a picture in which they said they couldnt see the scratches so couldnt give me a refund.

BE WARNED

odetteh
4/30/10

I brought a phone cover and car charger from this site it too took a long time to come. The cover is cheap and am not impressed. The car phone charger arrived looking like it had been rubbed in dirt and is not even compatable with my phone!! I have emailed them for a refund but I don't expect I shall Reciever one looking at the previous reviews :0(

Yeah, you might want to contact paypal and see what they can do or call the company and see if they will cancel your order...if you can't even reach the company to cancel the order then be very suspicious

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the iPhone-Cases4U staff and other customers.

iPhone-Cases4U?