Review of iPhone-Cases4U

Hong Kong
sales@iPhone-Cases4U.com

williamd84
1/3/16

phone does not work with case .no signal

douglasd13
3/28/15

i purchased iphone case online got it delivered on time and packing was good. Lucky me.

lindag14
11/13/14

I ordered an i-phone case, it was advertised as a swarovski crystal case, it cost £89.99 and when it arrived it clearly was not what was advertised, it was plastic rubbish and they are reluctant to refund the money and are asking for a picture of the item sent, they clearly have the details so why ask for this?? Do not deal with them.

pe470
11/11/14

I made my order about 3 weeks ago, I waited patiently until part of my orders arrived and the product was not what I expected but I was ok with it and kept it. I have been waiting for the rest of my order but until now I haven't received it. I emailed twice but no answers at all. I wish I have read the reviews before I purchased it.
Live and learn!!

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE: "IPHONE-CASES4U"

charlesd51
11/7/14

I ordered a case on 26 September 2014. It did not arrive and I contacted them. They said that they would send a replacement. It did not arrive so I contacted them again. They said they were sorry but the case I had ordered was now unavailable, They said they would refund my money. I am still waiting. If they are not criminal they are so disorganised that eBay and PayPal should refuse to deal with them. It's time they were consigned to the rubbish bin.

dillonb
11/6/14

This site is a terrible rip off!! Dont buy from them!!

arthurd4
10/28/14

DO NOT. THEY TACKE MONY BUT SENT NOTING. I HAVE CONTACT WITH PAYPAL AND I WILL GET MY MONY BACK. I HAVE OPEN A CLAYM BY PAYPAL.

sams42
10/9/14

Ordered 2 cases. Took over a month to arrive, tool three emails for anyone to respond, when they arrive One of the cases was warped and scratched, they said it wasn't there problem and never replied to emails, they are criminals and shouldn't be allowed to sell!

bevg1
5/4/13

I wish I had seen the reviews before ordering. This is the worst experience ever, a total scam, my advise DO NOT ORDER from these criminals. Ordered on the 2 April and have been sending numerous e-mails since. Still no items or refund in sight, have raised an issue with Paypal but surely somebody needs to shut these people down!

lynnes6
11/15/12

I ordered an iphone case on 12th October with a supposed lead time of 8-10 days. It is now 34 days after ordering my case and I have still not received it. After repeatedly emailing them regarding my order and being constantly fobbed off by them telling me "there is a small delay" I finally got angry and asked for a full refund or I would take further action. At this point their email responses stopped. Although I am going through the resolution centre on Paypal I suspect I won't get anywhere and that I have kissed goodbye to my money. I wish I'd seen the reviews on Site Jabber before ordering. I warn everybody reading this review - don't touch Iphone-Cases4u with a barge pole!!!

maiked
11/14/12

Don't buy from this website, it's a scam! If you haven't received your product, contact Paypal within the next 45 days in order to get your money back.

I ordered my iphone case on 1st Sep, and the money has been taken off my card on the same day. When the product hasn't arrived 3 weeks later, I emailed them to enquire about the whereabouts, and they said that delivery can take up to 20 working days. 20 working days came and went, and no sign of my product. I got back in touch with the company, and all I've been told they checked with the shipping company, and that the product was still on it's way. 5 weeks after my order, I wrote to them demanding my money back - their customer service rep called "Mary" never responded to my demand, only told me to "not worry, the order is still on its way". In the following week, I threatened them to take legal action if I don't get my money back, whereas Mary finally responded that they do not give people their money back, but that they would send me a replacement case soon. Beaten to the fact that I'll never see my money nor the iphone case, I contacted PayPal, who were able to get me my money back after giving the seller an 11 day period to respond to my claim. Important: You HAVE to contact PayPal within 45 days re a dispute. If you're out of this timeframe, then PayPal won't be able to help anymore.

tg13
10/29/12

Buy Nothing!
I ordered a case from iphone-cases4u.com, but it was never delivered.

traceyb14
10/19/12

I ordered at the end of August and even after 3 weeks I was getting suspicious....when e-mailing them they are very polite and tell you your order is on the way and not to worry. Then after another week they said they had tracked my order and it was definately on it's way and could I wait a few more days. Then I demanded my money back and all e-mail contact stopped. Fortunately I had used paypal and if you raise a complaint within 45 days of the purchase they will get your money back for you. I didn't realise at the time but all the polite e-mails were trying to string me along so I didn't take action within the 45 days! Luckily I realised just in time. Do not order from these...go through e-bay UK only and it will be fine!

kellys36
10/5/12

CRAP. I ordered a case in the beginning of September, for a total of £7. A month later and it still hasn't arrived. It said it would take maximum of 7-20 days. I've mailed them almost everyday asking for a refund and where my parcel is. All I get in reply is it is coming don't worry. Do not use this site

louannp
9/25/12

OMG, this is the worse web site. I ordered my case over 6 weeks ago and never received it. the emails from this company say, "don't worry it is coming" and check your post office, give them your name and address and they will track it! Of course, the post office cannot track with just your name and address.

I finally filed complaint with paypal (thank god for them) they have contacted the seller and are given them 10 days to respond with a legitimate proof of shipping. if not, pay pal will refund my money. tomorrow is the last day and thus far pay pal hasn't had a response, so i am planning on a full refund from paypal.

guilloum
9/20/12

J'ai commandé une coque Iphone 4S le 3 juin 2012 et je n'ai jamais été livrée. 3 mois et demi plus tard je n'arrive toujours pas à me faire rembourser.
Site à fuir ....

hayleys
8/25/12

Shocking company to deal with.

Still not received my item and that was 7 weeks ago and they are refusing to give me a refund as it is outwith my control. Wish I never spent my money on them, I have since raised a dispute with Paypal. Lesson learned!!!

katiem10
8/22/12

I am disgusted with this site I ordered a Swarovski case and paid £48.48 inc p&p , payment was taken swiftly and case arrived within 7 days but........ I used it twice and 13 crystals have fallen off it is utterly terrible I am emailing at the moment to 'Mary' who quite frankly just keeps repeating herself. The case itself was on sale from £90!!!! Yes i know silly money for a silly case. I seriously cannot believe they get away with this. First they said they were 'sorry for my case problem' then said that ' there is no problem' even after sending photos they then said we don't make them like that anymore as the crystals fall off the edge when I questioned why I was sent 1 they said the. Ase is still usable so cannot be returned

orangec1
8/12/12

First, I can't write English sentence correctly BUT I have a storong feeling that need to do something at least share my bad experience.

I ordered swarovski crystal iphone cover, paid US $140 with paypal.
The item was missing crystal so I send email to them.
Here is exchange e-mail with "famous" Mary in customer service.

Me: I fund that there are two missing parts When I received.
Please see attached picture.

iphone4U:Do you mean you got the order but it is incorrect?

Me:Item was correct. Two Crystals are missing.

iphone4U:Please take some photo of the case you received & our shipping package to us first, we need them for reference.

Me:Sent another picture.

iphone4U:Sorry, but we can't see clearly where the crystal fallen off from your photo.

Me: I try to send another photo.It was not fallen off crystal, IT WAS NOT THERE!!

iphone4U:Thanks for your email.
Confirmed from our relevant department, the case is no problem. Please keep it and feel free to use it.

Quality is poor, predict it will be fallen off crystals after 2weeks.
I doubt is this crystals? or plastic?
I was lucky, I could received item and fitted in my iphone.
Yes, I'm positive person.

sues18
6/12/12

I ordered a phone case from this company it was advertised as being leather, I paid £32 GBP for it. when it arrived it was of poor design & quality. It was certainly not leather. I complained to the company requesting a refund and the response I got from the company was keep it. I sent pictures etc showing the phone did not fit securely in the case. It was very difficult dealing with them the language barrier is a problem even though they advertise in english, the response did not make sense. I have tried numerous times but got nowhere with them so put it down to a very bad experience. Please be warned DO NOT use this company it is not worth the risk. The sooner they close down and stop selling their rubbish the better.

kimberleyg
3/30/12

I ordered a Hello Kitty iPhone cover two weeks ago, and my experience was okay actually. It came within 10 working days, it came with everything it said it would. Although the package of the cover was a bit messy, don't really care though, I figured after ordering and then reading the reviews, what I was getting wouldn't be 100% perfect.
So, everything was fine. Cover was not broken, came with screen guards, no problems

nancyv1
3/4/12

BUYER BEWARE! It took nearly 2 mos for my case to arrive. When it did, the crystals were already falling off. They would not refund my 90.00, & told me I had to return the case AT MY EXPENSE. Three mos later I finally received the case- THE SAME EXACT ONE STILL WITH CRYSTALS MISSING!!
SCAM

victoriaw5
2/11/12

I wish I knew that this site had bad reviews before I ordered from it.
I ordered 3 cases at a price of about $80 NZ. I received two of the three cases about 3 weeks after I ordered them.
When I wrote back to say that I hadn't recieved the third case I got Mary - as does everyone else - telling me that they would look into it. A month passes by and I had been emailing every two weeks, and then they finally tell me that the case was out of stock and they would refund me.
If the case was out of stock, why was I able to order it in the first place? I'm still waiting for my refund, I'll doubt that I will get it, and unfortunately for me, I used a loadedfortravelcard - like a Prezzy Card, to pay for it as I had money on it.
When people ask me where I got my cool Panda case from, I tell them, and warn them not to use this site because the customer service, and the time frame is pathetic.

damonw
1/16/12

DO NOT USE THIS SITE !!! RIP-OFF, RIP-OFF, RIP-OFF
Like everyone else here who has reviewed I ordered 2 iPhone cases and received 1.
"Mary" keeps thanking me for using their services and my patience but I cannot get a refund out of them for the non-delivery. RIP-OFF, RIP-OFF, RIP-OFF

sarahb22
1/5/12

I ordered an iPhone 4s leather case just before Christmas and it came shortly after. It's really good quality and fits really well. Was very concerned after reading these reviews ( I found them after I made the purchase) but I was very happy. Maybe I just got lucky?

Yeah, you might want to contact paypal and see what they can do or call the company and see if they will cancel your order...if you can't even reach the company to cancel the order then be very suspicious

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the iPhone-Cases4U staff and other customers.

iPhone-Cases4U?