Review of Intimint

Intimint reviews

catp2
1/16/14

I would give them a zero if I could. I bought a fifteen dollar item from intimint back in september. I checked my bank account in january and saw that they had been deducting from my account for months for a membership that i never wanted or knew about! They began charging me the typical 19.99 fee but apparently decided that i was a premium member and upped the charge to thirty a month!!! I now have over 120$ in unwanted nonrefundable store credit. THIS SITE IS A RIP OFF. They are intentionally vague and deceptive in order to trick you into this. They know that no one would want to join this club so they force their unsuspecting customers into it and blame them for not reading the fine print.

stephaniem19
6/26/13

This experience was horrible. Was introduced by an offer from Living Social, but everything I tried to order within the price range of the offer was out of stock - waitlist. So, I spent more. The product was shabby. THEN I got billed another $20 for a club member fee! What?!? I called and after much trouble was removed from the club. I was told I can no longer order from them! Unbelievable!

jackiew9
2/26/13

I also tried IntiMint (in addition to ShoeMint) and I had a similar experience except I liked the shoes they mailed me more than the lingerie and other stuff they sent me on IntiMint. As I'm writing this review I really do realize these "mint" sites (I think sylemint and jewelmint are their other sites) just try to make you spend more money by send you stuff all the time. Why not just let me decide what I get? I guess you get to save a little money but really hard to say if it's worth it.

Questions? Get answers from the Intimint staff and other customers.

Intimint?