Interprise

Interprise has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Interprise also ranks 7th among Accounting Software sites.

How would you rate Interprise?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

peters152
February 23rd, 2015
Best software we have ever used.

Integrated CRM has made a massive difference to our company. The improved customer service and communication within the company that a properly integrated CRM gives us is immense. I intend to invest in the eCommerce soon.

I would highly recommend. Support is the best.
andrewr35
February 4th, 2014
As an Interprise suite user, we have been extremely impressed with the company´s level of commitment to help our IT department integrate Interprise´s features into our management structure, the performance of the platform is capable of supporting our broad range of customer types and have been very happy with the on-going support.
johns648
February 8th, 2014
We originally bought the USA version of Interprise suite but recently switched to the UK franchise Apex IT for on-going support due to our expansion and training program and found them polite, friendly and very efficient. I would have no problem recommending Interprise suite

Questions? Get answers from the Interprise staff and other customers.

Interprise Suite consists of CRM, Business Intelligence, Accounts, Credit Control, eCommerce, Fax, Email, Reports, Stock, Order Processing, Trade Counter etc.

alanp45
Alan P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interprise?

Have a question about Interprise?