Internet-ink

Internet-ink has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Internet-ink ranks 23rd among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate Internet-ink?

“Above and beyond”

Stephen E.
12/15/20

I have beeb using internet-ink for years and never had a problem, the inky give perfect results every time in all sorts of printing. Just recently I had a Printer that gave me a fault and would not print at all, even the scanner was not working. As Had spare cartridges I phoned up their support line and spoke to Joana to ask what printers used the same cartridges. She asked me what the problem was and I told her. Straight away she told me a workaround and gave me several websites that supply software and hardware to fix the problem. So instead of spending hundreds of pounds replacing my upmarket Epson I've spent £10 on software and got the printer up and running straight away. All I have to down is the hardware fix (installing a new ink tank) which is costing me another Tenner. Their help was certainly above and beyond what I expected! Thank you Joana and every one at internet-ink for years of 1st class service.

stephene383
December 15th, 2020

colinm
June 1st, 2010

These inks are cheap and verry fast delivery. Colin m

Questions? Get answers from the Internet-ink staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Internet-ink?

Have a question about Internet-ink?