Intelex

Intelex has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Intelex ranks 414th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Intelex?

“I've worked with this company for two years and love...”

Nazariy Z.
12/9/14

I've worked with this company for two years and love their work! If you're looking for real professionals - intelex - is what you need.

nazariyz
December 9th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Intelex staff and other customers.

Intelex is a professional Web Development company with over 11 years of experience. We are located in Toronto but serve clients all over Canada and the USA. Whether you want to create a new website or redesign the existing one, we advise you to entrust this job to professionals. Our company will make your website stand out from the crowd. In our competitive world it is highly important to establish your online presence.

intelexc
Intelex C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Intelex?

Have a question about Intelex?