Instantbodyshaper.org

Instantbodyshaper.org has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Instantbodyshaper.org also ranks 6th among Corsets sites.

How would you rate Instantbodyshaper.org?

“I agree 1000%, I purchased the body magic garment from...”

lashawn b.
10/11/09

I agree 1000%, I purchased the body magic garment from this site and attended bible study wearing it this past Wednesday and boy did I have the heads turning. I just contacted Ms Thompson again via email to see if I purchased several more will she give me some type of discount. With or without the discount It really really works and I plan on purchasing several more from her. Instantly I lost several dress sizes. This site gets a "A+" from me.

“This is a corset smashing all of your stomach fat together.....”

Pius L.
10/11/09

This is a corset smashing all of your stomach fat together so nobody can see how fat you are until you take your clothes off. Diet pills are never a good idea. eat less and exercise. simple as that. The website needs to kill the music too. I will say that if I needed to look good for a certain event ( like a date) I would be tempted to buy one of these things for that type of purpose just not a long term solution.

lashawnb
piusl
chriso1
3,198 helpful votes
October 11th, 2009
I don't often laugh spontaneously when I hit a site front page, but I did, at this one. This site is run by a representative of Ardyss International, a large international MLM scheme (also sometimes called pyramid marketing). None of the photo sets on the front page have anything to do with Ardyss except by coincidence. It's immediately obvious that they've been copied from around the web and some of them clearly don't have anything to do with any type of body shaper. They're phony.

If you want to buy an Ardyss body shaper, there are a lot of reps pushing these garments and "health" drinks online. You don't have to choose one who can't even be honest about the product.

Please bear in mind that the role of MLM reps is to recruit more MLM reps, because that's how MLM works. It'll be in the interest of anyone who's been recruited by this person to post positive reviews here. Which is not to say that every positive review must be phony. Just bear it in mind when you read them, that's all.

As there's not space to discuss more here, there's more on this at my blog:
kellieh
October 7th, 2009
I ordered from Tina and when I got the product I needed a size larger. I called her and immediately she requested that I return the product and within days I received the correct size without question. I love my Body Magic Garment that I received from Tina at instantbodyshaper.org, her company is the best. Her number is *******507, I have referred family and friends who are all more then satisfied.
violav
November 27th, 2009
I have ordered several garments from here and have liked them all. I have not had any problems wearing the garments, you must order your correct size. The garments do assist you with curbing your appetite. This webpage does have easy to understand measurement illustrations so there will be no mistakes on how to measure yourself.
joelh
October 11th, 2009
I ordered the mens lumbo garment from this site and instantly I had women flirting with me and saying hello. I dropped about 2-3 sizes in my waist instantly and had to wear a belt after putting the product on. I would recommend ordering from this site, I had a couple of questions regarding sizing but almost instantly Tina contacted me regarding my concerns. To heck with going to the gym. lol Here is the website in case your interested; http://www.instantbodyshaper.org

Tina cares about her customers, I am already awaiting 2 more garments so I will have one for each day of the week. Really nice lady.

Questions? Get answers from the Instantbodyshaper.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instantbodyshaper.org?

Have a question about Instantbodyshaper.org?