Review of InstaLinen

support@instalinen.com

donag8
Dona G.
2/8/19

My first time on the site and I'm favorably impressed! Can't wait to see the fabric. From the reviews I've read, I think it's going to be just what I want!

lauraf212
Laura F.
2/6/19

I'm highly impressed with the quality of your linen. Amazing color selection, also the weight selection you offer. I personally pre wash and dry /press before making a garment, and your fabric is even better! Thank you! Laura

raymondc147
raymond c.
1/3/19

site a little difficult to navigate when returning to. could not find the color when i returned. had to totally exit and start over to have my choice reappear.

debim32
Debi M.
11/8/18

I found your email responses to be slow and I would've liked talk to a live person-when I tried the phone number there was a message so I could not talk to anyone about the wholesale prices. I'm trying to make napkins for Thanksgiving and I'm running out of time. I hope my order gets here in a hurry.

anonymoust190
anonymous T.
11/4/18

Easy to navigate the website. Currently looking for linen for curtains for sliding door and was surprised to find a great selection of wide fabric.

reginag47
Regina G.
10/9/18

Looks like good linen at a reasonable price I do wish the site showed completed projects and customer reviews

shariz5
shari Z.
10/6/18

Another smooth checkout. Always appreciate their service. They seem to really value their customers satisfaction.

anonymousc134
anonymous C.
9/11/18

I am so happy with the quality of my linen. I have been less happy with the customer service the last few orders. I do hope it improves again.

terrid62
Terri D.
8/21/18

When will my order be shipped? I placed it a week ago. If it takes this long to ship a sample, it doesn't bode well for when I order 30 yards of fabric!

sharib44
Shari B.
8/19/18

The checkout process thru Paypal is very secure.i feel confident ordering from here. And the service has been just as good.

lorannea
loranne a.
8/9/18

I have just ordered samples, but the selections were broad and appeared to be good quality. The site is easy to use. Looking forward to receiving the samples.

anonymousd64
anonymous D.
8/5/18

i would like to ask if there is a sample of the Argentinian linen? call 505 471 4966 thanks Susan

susana343
Susan A.
7/29/18

This is my second time ordering samples and will, I expect, my second time buying product. Great quality, great service!

sharib41
Shari B.
7/24/18

I enjoy shopping here very much. This is the first order I've placed for Yardage and it went super smooth. The shipping cost came as a surprise and caused me to pause before purchasing. It seems a bit high, but I may find that it's worth it once I receive the fabric.

edithv13
Edith v.
6/17/18

So far so good. I'm glad I ordered samples because the colors on my monitor did not accurately represent the actual color of the swatches. The quality of the fabric is really nice. I'm looking forward to ordering yardage and getting started on the shirts I want to make.

susana212
Susan A.
5/1/18

site was a little difficult to navigate wish it were easier to see what I had already put in my cart

warwicks3
Warwick S.
4/17/18

ALWAYS a great experience with InstaLinen. By far my favorite online fabric store! Product and customer service is the BEST.

lilliann9
Lillian N.
3/22/18

I absolutely adore the fabric that came from your shop! I will be ordering from your shop for my next order.

janetl95
Janet L.
3/18/18

I think I found what I need, if so, I will be needing quite a bit of yardage for a commercial project and would like to inquire about your available discounts. Thank you.

shaunnae1
Shaunna E.
3/14/18

Customer service amazing and very patient and love to receive this great quality fabric from Instalinen - always back for more!

chryss2
chrys s.
3/14/18

Shipping says free to Canada but then you charge for it. I look up a particular fabric and you show other colors but they're not the same weight.

kiml197
Kim L.
11/27/17

I have used instalinen a few times and am always pleased with the quick delivery and quality of the fabric.

cindyu4
Cindy U.
11/15/17

I am aways satisfied with your service and all of the help that you provide when I call with questions. Thank you so much for being a great company to work with! Cindy

sharonl176
Sharon L.
11/4/17

I visited your site on recommendation from The Slipcover Maker, and am so happy with the fabrics you have. The website is beautifully designed & easy to use. Thank you.

patriciaw178
Patricia W.
10/18/17

Shopping was very easy. Images of fabrics and colors was clear and the zoom method made it possible to see the threads of the linen clearly. I look forward to finding the fabric I need for my projects.

Questions? Get answers from the InstaLinen staff and other customers.

InstaLinen?