InstaGrowing

InstaGrowing has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InstaGrowing ranks 5th among Social Media Tools sites.

How would you rate InstaGrowing?

“I bought likes on this website”

Sandra G.
6/3/20

Yesterday, I bought likes on this website. My general rate is 5 stars for it. To my pleasant surprise, everything worked well. The fast delivery of the order surprised me, also. Their customer support answered the questions. I got the attention that I wanted, and more people started following my account. I will be recommending this service to all of my friends. Now, I have social proof on the internet and much more well established than my competitors. You're amazing!

“Don't use them, what a scam”

vanity f.
4/7/20

Please do not use them. Learned my lesson the hard way. When i was starting out i thought i'd give this a try to help with my social presence. Little did i know they were based in Pakistan and would only send Pakistan and foreign accounts which was detrimental to my business as i do not do business there. It had no relevance. They offer a BS 30 day guarantee, which is pointless bc you don't see these accounts keep coming in until later. And as we know how IG works. When you show up in a certain area, you pretty much keep showing up in that area. So i am constantly getting random likes and follows from fake accounts or accounts from Pakistan which has no relevance to where my business is based, those are not the customers i am wanting to attract. I have expressed this and basically they said i have passed the 30 days and they later ignored me. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT USE THEM.

sandrag1001
June 3rd, 2020

Instagram likes

Instagrowing T. – InstaGrowing Rep

Brilliant exp. Thank you! I'll glad to see you again.

aleeshae
July 6th, 2020

This service is in line with my marketing strategy, and it saves me a lot of money on advertising. My business depends on how many potential clients I can attract every week. The success of my posts is crucial, so the likes and views that I bought here helped me. Also, they are much cheaper than Instagram ads or sponsored content. I thoroughly recommend this service and their excellent services.

No PayPal!!!

Instagram likes and Instagram views

abigailem
November 22nd, 2020

Out of the 250 followers that I ordered, 21 of them dropped. I waited for one day to see if the auto refill would change anything, and then I contacted customer support. They answered me in less than three hours to tell me that there was a system error, which they had solved in the meantime and refilled my followers. I highly appreciate their efforts and care to customer experience. I also like their prices, which are very reasonable in the sector when you consider the quality and their excellent service. Thanks!

Instagrowing T. – InstaGrowing Rep

We are happy to hear that you can trust us. Every day we are working to improve the service. Your positive feedback has motivated us.

tonyam199
December 30th, 2020

Nice service! I got the followers quite quickly after placing the order, and their quality surprised me. I don't think I have ever seen anything like this. I used to buy mine from other places, but from now on I'm only gonna get them here. They come with profile pics and details, and they look as if they were real people. Keep up the great work!

Hey Tonya,
Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

nigelc68
December 22nd, 2020

I think I'm addicted to buying Instagram comments from here lol. Every day, I find myself buying 100 new comments. It's not my fault they look so real and have this amazing retention rate. Even when my friends comment on my posts, their inputs look more like bots than the ones I buy here. I will come soon and get more so that I can build a solid Instagram profile.

Instagrowing T. – InstaGrowing Rep

Hi Nigel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. See you! Cheers:)

- Instagrowing Customer Team

christyg88
July 23rd, 2020

I have a fitness & nutrition advice account where I also promote affiliate products. I used this service to get more followers and make sure that I get paid better for my sponsored posts. Without their support, I would have to spend much more time getting people in my following list. Thank you so much! It is the best investment in Instagram promotion.

liamj59
April 16th, 2021

I love this service! I started buying Instagram live video likes from here a few months ago, and they always make my videos stand out. I cannot believe I used to stream live without using them. The delivery is nearly instant, so they appear under my video exactly when it counts the most, every single time. Thank you so much for your help!

ramh6
April 6th, 2021

I have been choosing a package on the site for a long time, because a very wide variety and did not know which one to buy would be more profitable. Chose the middle package. It was delivered organically. The first 100 followers were sent in 2 hours. The rest 2400 have already been in 3 days. None of my followers realized that I was using a paid service. So, service as described, quality and cheap.

Instagram followers

gabrielf160
November 18th, 2020

This is quite an embarrassing story, but I decided to share it, and maybe help others, too. I did not pay attention when ordering likes for my IGTV video, and ordered the wrong pack. When I realized it, I thought that it was too late. Still, I contacted customer support, and after they heard my explanation, they kindly agreed to refund me and make another order. It's good to know that even if you make a mistake, they will still help you fix it.

Instagrowing T. – InstaGrowing Rep

Many thanks for a five-star review. We appreciate it. Your comments will be past along to our team members.

jessa41
June 22nd, 2020

My purchase was successful. The site works fast. I ordered from the phone, and my order did not take a single minute. Nice to see the description on the page. I learned a couple of new things about boosting posts on Instagram)) Thanks for that.
What can I say about the quality of the product?
Everything is as advertised, and I appreciate that they send likes from genuine accounts. I went through all of them to check out their authenticity. The public ones had profile pictures and their posts, so I was pleasantly surprised. Kudos to a team of real professionals who practice what they preach! :)

Awesome! Thanks :)

deborahk696
April 27th, 2021

I am glad that I decided to buy Instagram saves from this website. So many services out there are scams, but this one is the real deal. As soon as my payment received confirmation, they started sending me the saves gradually. I appreciate their honest and professional service. I will come back to get more and also recommend it to all my friends.

bobm993
June 30th, 2021

Week ago I bought the likes package. By the way, as far as I got it, I checked a few profiles to see if they were real. I must confess, I was surprised! All the accounts are authentic and well done with posts. I even started to follow one of them because I really liked the content on it)) That is why I'll give the 5 stars rate to this service!

Tip for consumers:
I found many answers to my questions in the general FAQ. This site has an FAQ on the services page and has a general FAQ page that details the refund policy. Now, hopefully, you won't need it.

Instagram likes package

williamb3239
July 28th, 2021

I simply don't want to think about those times when I tried to develop my Insta profile by myself! Furthermore, I had zero results! That is why buying followers and likes on your site was the best idea ever! For the first time, I ordered a small package for a low price. To see how it works. And I was pleased with it! Now, I make an order from time to time. I think it is a good investment!

jadef39
September 23rd, 2020

This is my to-go site for high-quality followers and social signals. I started buying them here a month ago, and my popularity has increased more than anticipated. Moreover, it is really an easy and risk-free way to boost the user engagement rate.

Hey Jade:)
There’s nothing better than receiving a glowing review from you.

roseb291
July 29th, 2020

It is one of my best discoveries in social media marketing. This company has helped me and my team get our Instagram page off the ground and attract customers for my business. Fully recommended!

ruthh513
September 18th, 2020

I was new at purchasing Instagram social signals, and the customer support agents were very helpful in going through the ordering process. They also provided some suggestions on how to grow my IG account audience and user engagement, which came in very handy.

jeand310
December 31st, 2020

Great prices and awesome support! I could not believe my eyes when I realized how easy it is to order, and how you get transparent information about every package and every step of the way. The quality of the delivery is irreproachable, and the payment options are legit. All in all, this is a service that offers 5-star customer care, and I am delighted that I found it.

Hi Jean,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at Instagrowing. We will be glad to see you again. Cheers :)

audbjorgb
January 20th, 2021

This company has stellar customer support. I am impressed with their service because they helped me out of a tricky situation. I mistakenly ordered another package than the one I had my eyes on, but I placed the order before noticing. After talking to the customer support agents, they helped reverse the order so that I could buy what I actually wanted in the first place.

you can trust them

Products used:
social medis services, social signals

bent419
April 6th, 2021

I can't recommend this website enough. It has excellent package options, especially for live video likes, which is my main reason to come here. The quality is really good when you consider the price, and the delivery is crazy fast. It's much faster than I experienced anywhere else.

joshuag321
November 8th, 2020

I don't use many similar services, but this one has earned my trust completely. Everything that they promise, they deliver. They do not interfere with the security of your account or with your activity on Instagram. Super fast service, very efficient and easy to order!

Hello Joshua,
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. Hope to see you soon!

miked1076
November 5th, 2020

Great and honest service! I accidentally mixed up my order details and bought Instagram likes for a different post instead of the right one. I realized my mistake too late, but I did not need more likes for that post. So, I talked to customer support, and they were very nice and helpful when I told them about my clumsiness. They were kind enough to cancel and refund my order. Then, I went and bought the likes for the right post. This is the type of service that you would expect from every company out there, but very few do it. Top-quality care for customers. Fully recommended!

Instagrowing T. – InstaGrowing Rep

Thanks for the feedback. We will be glad to see you again.

mariec557
December 10th, 2020

I didn't know how this service would work, and I wasn't sure how to pay for it either, but the nice people in the customer support department helped me out. They were very kind and patient with my many questions. I immediately understood how to make it work for my Instagram account, and I even ordered a package of views. I give them five stars out of five.

helenab37
May 21st, 2020

I haven't tried all of the websites where you can buy Instagram followers, but this one surely must be one of the best ones. I had a little over 500 people following me, and now I got over 10k, and I got them all in less than two days. My problem has always been time efficiency. I spend a lot of hours working on my content. Always trying to respond to the comments on my Instagram posts, so I barely have any time left to attract new followers. Fortunately, now I can count on this awesome service to do it for me. I fully recommend it to new influencers like me)) My regards!

Instagrowing T. – InstaGrowing Rep

Thank you! Try our other services)

laurav369
October 29th, 2020

I wanted to get a custom pack of Instagram followers, but I could not find the option on the website. So, I sent an email to customer support about it. They were quick to reply, and they sent me full instructions with the payment link for the custom order. Excellent!

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!

Regards,
Instagrowing Team.

morganj89
April 15th, 2021

It's so refreshing to find professional customer support like this website offers. It was my first time buying this kind of service, so I made a mistake by ordering the wrong package. Fortunately, the extremely nice and polite customer support agents reversed my purchase so I could order again.

views for my Instagram profile

I received the order completely, I am satisfied with the quality.

By Marie C.