Instagrowing.net

Instagrowing.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Instagrowing.net also ranks 6th among Social Media Tools sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Instagrowing.net?

“I bought likes on this website”

Sandra G.
6/3/20

Yesterday, I bought likes on this website. My general rate is 5 stars for it. To my pleasant surprise, everything worked well. The fast delivery of the order surprised me, also. Their customer support answered the questions. I got the attention that I wanted, and more people started following my account. I will be recommending this service to all of my friends. Now, I have social proof on the internet and much more well established than my competitors. You're amazing!

“don't use them, what a scam”

vanity f.
4/7/20

Please do not use them. Learned my lesson the hard way. When i was starting out i thought i'd give this a try to help with my social presence. Little did i know they were based in Pakistan and would only send Pakistan and foreign accounts which was detrimental to my business as i do not do business there. It had no relevance. They offer a BS 30 day guarantee, which is pointless bc you don't see these accounts keep coming in until later. And as we know how IG works. When you show up in a certain area, you pretty much keep showing up in that area. So i am constantly getting random likes and follows from fake accounts or accounts from Pakistan which has no relevance to where my business is based, those are not the customers i am wanting to attract. I have expressed this and basically they said i have passed the 30 days and they later ignored me. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT USE THEM.

sandrag1001
June 3rd, 2020
Instagrowing T. – Instagrowing.net Rep
Brilliant exp. Thank you! I'll glad to see you again.
vanityf
April 7th, 2020
aleeshae
July 6th, 2020
This service is in line with my marketing strategy, and it saves me a lot of money on advertising. My business depends on how many potential clients I can attract every week. The success of my posts is crucial, so the likes and views that I bought here helped me. Also, they are much cheaper than Instagram ads or sponsored content. I thoroughly recommend this service and their excellent services.

Tip for consumers: No PayPal!!!

jessa41
June 22nd, 2020
My purchase was successful. The site works fast. I ordered from the phone, and my order did not take a single minute. Nice to see the description on the page. I learned a couple of new things about boosting posts on Instagram)) Thanks for that.
What can I say about the quality of the product?
Everything is as advertised, and I appreciate that they send likes from genuine accounts. I went through all of them to check out their authenticity. The public ones had profile pictures and their posts, so I was pleasantly surprised. Kudos to a team of real professionals who practice what they preach! :)
Awesome! Thanks :)
helenab37
May 21st, 2020
I haven't tried all of the websites where you can buy Instagram followers, but this one surely must be one of the best ones. I had a little over 500 people following me, and now I got over 10k, and I got them all in less than two days. My problem has always been time efficiency. I spend a lot of hours working on my content. Always trying to respond to the comments on my Instagram posts, so I barely have any time left to attract new followers. Fortunately, now I can count on this awesome service to do it for me. I fully recommend it to new influencers like me )) My regards!
Instagrowing T. – Instagrowing.net Rep
Thank you! Try our other services)
tonyk27
November 3rd, 2019
Don't waste your time / money on thier likes and views. None of them work and you get nothing for free or paid. Possibly just an email gathering site.

Questions? Get answers from the Instagrowing.net staff and other customers.

InstaGrowing is intended to help Instagram users make their profiles popular. After all, today's Instagram is not only a social network but also a platform for successful advertising of companies, services, and products. It is not so simple to promote a personal or business Instagram profile. InstaGrowing.net ease the procedure for creating the audience, getting likes, video views along with bringing the attention of fresh followers. So, if you need help in popularizing your Instagram accounts, then InstaGrowing is the best assistant.

Instagrowing T.
Marketing / PR
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instagrowing.net?

Have a question about Instagrowing.net?