InquiryRemoval.io reviews

admin@inquiryremoval.io

8 reviews with 1 star

shawnm242
9/11/19

Spoke to someone named Rey once, never got the outcome to what work was done or anything after I paid. You've been warned, there's no quick way of taking off inquires. Gave them report from FICO reports, same stuff on there! How are they still in business!

raula63
8/11/19

this company is a total scam please dont listen to all those bullcrap A+, fake reviews they keep putting trying to raise there OVERALL RATINGS they will say anything to get your money and then you will never hear from them again TOTAL SCAM!!!!

artemg10
8/6/19
• Updated review

Got a contact from the guy name Raymond. He said some apologize and all other stuff that he will fix everything and till now still never receive my money back. Folks if you still decided to chose this Scammers DON'T PAY THEM VIA GOOGLE PAY OR PAYPAL. THIS TRANSACTION CONSIDERING AS PEER TO PEER AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK COZ YOUR BANK AND GOOGLE WILL DECLINE YOUR CLAIM AS FOR THE BANK IT'S WILL LOOKS LIKE YOU SEND MONEY TO SOME OF YOUR FRIEND AND NOT PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICE. That's the trick they are using to DO NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK and that why they have their 60 days money back "guarantee" because right after this period posted transaction will not going to be possible to roll over! Again , just don't be screwed buy this scammers just don't made a mistakes which the other people did as well as me. Good luck to all.

“STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! DON"T BELIEVE TO THEIR WORDS!!!”
6/17/19
• Previous review

Hello folks. Long story short. I did pay for the service back in April 2019. Job has never been done! Was fighting to get my money back. No results . Got a guy Raymond contacted me after 1 million of email sent and he said "I will take care of this for you, and thanks for understanding!
Again, sorry for your bad experience with James. I am a man of my word and will have this done." Never got my money back. Be aware of all of positive reviews they have most likely it's fake. AGAIN DON'T give them your money most likely you will loose them forever. If you have chose to choose another company to clean your credit just avoid this guys. Learn on mistakes of other people!

shawnm235
6/25/19

I wish I would have read the reviews before I sent my money. Not one inquiry has been removed, and no one returns my call. I'm talking to an attorney and have already filed a police report. "i.McWade@stpete.org>
To:
Shawn McDonald

Jun 25 at 3:52 PM

Perfect. Thank you. The report will be picked up by a detective in our Economic Crimes unit. One a detective is assigned they will be your point of contact for the remainder of the investigation.

Show original message

kelvinw22
6/8/19

I researched and saw all the negative reviews but also saw a lot of good ones. I was very hesitant to pay money because I thought It was a scam. I'm not going to say it's a scam but i will say they didn't deliver at all anything. I spoke to James and he guaranteed me by June 5th that my experian would be ready to view showing no inquires. This was May 20th I started. He told me 48-72 hours and could have ALL my experian erased and actually emailed me to say he spoke to a manager who confirmed this was already done. June 5th rolls around and I pay $30 to refresh m credit report and what do you know, nothing has changed in the slightest on either of my reports. It's now June 8th when my 3 reports are suppose to be finished and no change. I emailed upset and no response or a week. Then i get an email saying sorry our systems were down I'll guarantee a refund if no update in a few days, still nothing. I have emailed since then to James 4 times explaining I want my money back and he has not responded. I have also texted the number they told us to text if you call the IO number and no response. If i don't get a refund in the next week. I will writing to the BBB. Listen to your gut, and go with inquiry Busters they are great my friends used them. More expensive but they are a much better company

christianj32
6/7/19

I haven't heard from James Scott in two weeks. It's been 6 weeks since I paid for service and nothing has been done. None of my emails or txt have been responded to. Scam

raula36
5/13/19

I agree with the other post about all those other reviews ARE FAKES this was my first review on 4/30/2019

I am on 55 days into this Inquiry removal service and 7 out of 22 inquiries removed so far! and my agreement with James was to remove 11 inquiries from Equifax 2 inquiries from transunion and 9 from experian and i had one negative mark on my experian report and james was yeah yeah yeah about everything until payment was made and then i did not not hear back from them until 20 days later when i had to contact them from an update and to give them my login again just in case since 30 days from payment and no changes had been made he told me he had to update it manually and he did 32 days later there were 7 inquiries removed from experian they left one there by accident and one that did not have a line of credit with but i did have another account with them previously so i am willing to let that one go i spoke to james and he kept saying if that was satisfactory to the agreement 7 out of 22 and the attempt to remove the other negative mark was just ignored with we shouldn't even try to do anything with that. now at 55 days from payment they are not returning my text or emails. MY REVIEW WOULD BE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY JAMES WILL YEAH YEAH YEAH YOU INTIL PAYMENT AND TRY TO DO THE VERY LEAST POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR MONEY.

After posting this review right away james contacted me the next day with more endless excuses of why only 7 out of 22 inquiries have been removed. Asking if i could change the review to being worked on. on may 1st James replied this. copied and pasted

Raul,

I apologize for the delay, I had assumed that your file was done. We submitted the removals but were just notified that they were rejected due to address verification.

We fixed the address verification issues to make sure your current addresses were up to date on Transunion and Equifax.

I re-submitted the disputes today.

If you can wait about 7-12 business days, I can guarantee they will all fall off.

As you know, we are removing the inquiries, as we did on Experian. Please be patient with this, I'll make sure to prioritize this.

Also, this is our new client portal so you don't have to worry about any miscommunication.

Regards,

James Scott

It is now 13 days after that message which puts me at 67 DAYS AFTER PAYMENT and he is not responding to this so call communication portal and emails and nothing has changed still at 7 out of 22 removed PLEASE PICK ANOTHER COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. JAMES IS A TOTAL LIAR WHO WILL SAY ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU SEND HIM PAYMENT

cd264
4/14/19

Look at all of the users who have left feedback. Only 1 or sometimes 2 reviews. All created in August 2018.

Notice John M and Mary H both left reviews for this company and also both left a review for some other random company. What are the chances of them both only reviewing those two companies. Super sketch, proceed with caution.

If they actually provide solutions they offer, then these fake reviews are not needed. Proceed with caution.

All of their reviews are faked. I would proceed with caution or not at all!

By C D.

No, James stop responding two weeks ago. Complete scam.

By Christian j.

Hard but the service works! I vouch for this company 100%

By Eric L.
Questions? Get answers from the InquiryRemoval.io staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InquiryRemoval.io