Review of Inout Scripts

Inout Scripts reviews

Nesote Technologies (P) Limited 1st Floor, Valiapally Building, Kaduthuruthy P.O.
Kottayam, Kerala 686604, India
Tel: +91 9946 995500
support@inoutscripts.com

johna1069
7/25/18

I have been working with InOut Script for a Long Time. And I can tell you from experience that this is a Very Knowledgeable Team of Coders and Thinkers. They are Very Proactive when it comes to your Project. And they see things that you might have missed and they do a Great job putting everything together. Great Team!

ickrakri
7/24/18

Fast delivery and deployment. Love the option of customization. So far they have resolved all bugs for me when i report the issue. The support rep i contact is very friendly.

normant31
7/24/18

Good company, and very good scripts. I will consider writing reviews for each of the software too.

They helped me with customization and some minor modifications on the scripts as well. Recommended!

peterishl
7/23/18
• Updated review

You simply search with bing.com, yahoo.com, yandex.com, baidu.com, or google.com with the key word "Inout Scripts" or "Inoutscripts", and you'll get thousands of scamming articles with same or similar contents. They overstated the features of these Inout Scripts to induce people to buy. Finally, they took the cash and left you nothing working.

“5 Evidence can confirm that Inoutscripts are phishing scammers”
7/14/18
• Previous review

1. Inout Scripts are spammers. They registered at least 30 domains to set up scamming websites, and published more than 1000 scamming articles with social media to induce customers to buy their so called scripts. Finally, they took the cash and left buysers nothing working.

2. Their scripts are full of bugs. For example, the inout shopping cart has 514 bugs totally. Believe me this is not a joking. It's real. None of INout Scripts are working. Their softwares will bring you heavy loss, including hosting cost.

3. Their company does not have the right technology. The head of developers is Jacob, one of the top scammers on earth. The head of sale agents is Kumar, the liar.

4. They are dishonest. They never fixed any bugs. They never refund you once you make a payment. Their service email account, support@inoutscripts.com has been widely labeled as "phishing".

5. Negative reviews and complaints about Inoutscripts are full of the WWW. Definitely, you can read someof them by searching.

They said they are the leading clone scripts in the world. Actually, they are a group of terrible scammers located at Kerala India..

Inoutscripts.com company didnt provide support and it was difficult to contact them

Inoutscripts.com the support team was useless and didnt provide any info

Inout Scripts / Nesote Technologies $480, 6gb data, 4 months

Inoutscripts.com their support team doesnt help you after you buy from them

Inout Scripts analysis of inoutscripts music codes (30 bugs)

Inout Scripts / Nesote Technologies can you believe it? 45 bugs at my inoutscripts site https://eastso.cn

Inout Scripts / Nesote Technologies how many bugs at the homepage of inout scripts search engine v8? 32

Response from InoutScripts E., Inout Scripts Representative
OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM INOUT SCRIPTS
-------------------------------------------------------

The negative review is yet another review of the SAME CUSTOMER referred #ValuedCustomer (For privacy and professional reasons of our customers, we don’t display his name or other details here), but we hereby copy our official response below.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Client,

I would like to gracefully tell you that your allegations on our scripts and its efficiency are FALSE.

We don't deny the fact that you faced problems with a couple of software (which rely on/crawl third party services/websites), with legitimate reasons and we explained to you clearly.

As we(our engineers) informed you already multiple times in the past, many websites were being blocked by your firewall (either firewall set by your host or the firewall set by your country [ You host that within China we believe and as you know China has strict firewall guidelines]. Since the core of the spider, search engine software is crawling third-party websites, under a firewall, it remains very slow and blocking.

Also as we indicated you clearly, your server's internet gateway (the internet connection attached to it) worked extremely slow (especially the download speed, [upload seemed to be ok]) even for very simple downloads. It's a pure hardware/networking/DNS issue where we don't have any control at all. We proved you this many times sharing screenshots and the estimated time left showing for simple internet file/image downloads. It has nothing to do with the script. Under such scenario, irrespective your server may have a high spec, internet-based services(specially which required a lot of data in - like spiders) cannot run fast.

Also for the same reason we guess, most of our connections to your server was also getting failed. We explained this clearly to you multiple times but you did not understand this it seems.

We always assisted/helped you to give you full support without any reluctance (even though we had to provide extended support several, several months on this, without complaining, even though we were not responsible on this). Setting up your hardware/server resources is technically not our responsibility, yet we offered you free, unconditional help, every time we could do.

Please note that you observed the same slowness to crawl the web when you've used third-party software(Nutch for instance) also.

We are always happy to help you even further, to the extent possible for us (hardware/network level fixing we cannot do since we have no access to your datacenter).

If you can (even temporarily) hire a server somewhere outside the firewalls restrictions (preferably outside China, because of China's firewall restrictions), we can help you and show the crawlers working perfectly. We told this multiple times and you denied this without reasons.

We are still, even after your reviews, 100% willing to assist you, if you are willing to co-operate and understand the DNS, internet and firewall issues you have with your service provider. We value each of our customers, including you, and will do everything possible to help you on their issues.

Looking forward to unconditionally helping you on this!

Thanks,
Inout Scripts Executive.
“Inout Shopping Cart script has 514 bugs”
6/24/18
• Previous review

Can you believe it? Inout Shopping Cart script has 514 bugs. It's the world's record in the IT business.

For the details, refer to:

“How about Inoutscripts?”
3/17/18
• Previous review

I bought their inout search engine and its addons for 1070 USD, and Inout Spider for $2950. the so called big data based spider not only stopped crawling after installation, but produced huge amount of errro log and core files that caused the server down finally. On the other hand, the Inout Spider was not compatible with the Inout search engine v8. I contacted their support and head Kumar, but they did not get them fixed with one year.

They said they could provide reinstallation of the same script, but wanted to charge $80 more. I guessed the things would happen, since they did not revise the scripts.

With my suggestion, they agreed that they could install the Nutch to replace the Inout spider, but they had to charge $480 for the Nutch installation and integration with Inout search engine. I had no choice and paid the money by Paypal. What happened next? The Nutch they installed did not work. It had just crawled 6GB data with 5 months, and it did not match with the Inout search engine. They said it might be the limitation of Nutch. You know Nutch is an open source enterprise spider having been used by a lot of commercial websites with no limitation.

Finally, they took the cash and left me nothing working. They did not refund, and did not fix the issues.

djams
6/9/18

Pure bull$#*!, no professional behind this, they are neglectful, bugs on bugs, when bugs fix the old one appaires again and again

saeedt1
4/30/18

hu9cm2rmeuhf2ewi9djwnvgughtubhuhu9cm2rmeuhf2ewi9djwnvgughtubhuhu9cm2rmeuhf2ewi9djwnvgughtubhuhu9cm2rmeuhf2ewi9djwnvgughtubhuhu9cm2rmeuhf2ewi9djwnvgughtubhuhu9cm2rmeuhf2ewi9djwnvgughtubhu

ankitj2
5/29/17

Excellent support by their staff with excellent knowledge. I really appreciate their work and suggest to all my client's to move forward this script. You can sleep without any tension, because support staff is working for you. :) Excellent !!!

danielg153
4/26/17

I purchased the InOut Web Portal, The InOut Email, The InOut Adserver, The InOut Shopping Cart, The InOut Music, The InOut Jobs Portal, The InOut Real Estate Portal and The InOut Social Network Portal. I also had the iOS App for Real Estate, Shopping and Music Added.

Considering my purchase and the complexity of tying all these scripts together or the majority to one database. I have to say InOutScripts.com has the developers that can handle the tasks.

Communication was great. I dealt with Prabu and Anish throughout the whole process and was very pleased with the customer experience.

Without InOutScripts.com WorldCrawler.com would not be live (BETA) today.
We are still working on it but we are coming to an end until I buy the InOut Rooms Script.

I give InOutScripts.com a 2 Thumbs Up For Their Staff And Developers. Your Scripts RAWK...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: I suggest if your going to try and build a portal. I hope you found this team first. I highly suggest create the whole portal in one project. Awesome results.

dariov1
2/25/16

I paid to these gentlemen as Groupon Clone script but after 1 month still not handed me anything.
Money disappeared.

Be careful

Response from InoutScripts E., Inout Scripts Representative
Dear Dario,

As we informed you earlier, we have not received your payment to our bank account. As you know already, you have included wrong IFSC code details of our bank. As a reason the money did not come to our bank account instead it was routed to another bank.
There is no way for us to collect the money as we notified you. The IFSC code you put there was wrong as we could see in your receipt that you shared. We guess either your bank/you wrongly put the IFSC code during the transaction, accidentally on a clerical mistake.
It was a banking error from your side, and we believe you will get the money refunded or rerouted to your bank account. We thought we explained you all these clearly.

Though it was not our fault, we offered to give you the software for free for one month, within then you can deposit the money. But you were not willing to accept it instead insisted us to give away the license for you for free, which we cannot give as the money is not received at our end.

Kindly follow up your bank once again and try to get the money refuded and send us again. Meanwhile you need a license activated (as we believe you genuinely tried to send us the money and we respect that), we can do that, but as we informed, kindly make sure that we get the money within one month.

We understand it is an accidental mistake from your side, but we are also genuinely helpless here. Kindly let us know how we can help you on this matter.

Thanks,
Inout Scripts
aloks5
2/8/16

I have three scripts from them.I never faced bad experiences. The best thing is that they have online demo for all scripts and they never tried to falseify customers. With in a month, I will purchase their Real estate stuff.

Alok

rayann7
12/16/15

hello,
as i have experienced multiple scripts from that hidious company, i'd rather give advise for everyone.

DO NOT BUY SCRIPTS FROM INOUT ...

they would sell you amazing scripts with cheap prices, but once you buy it:
1- you can't even tell how to modify stuff, unless you send them a ticket
2- their tickets takes ages.
3- they bleed you dry for $$ for changes...
4- they give you prices of designs on site, and when u request a new design, you find plenty flows in script, and they'd ask for insane cash for the changes you need just for a theme...

my advise, don't get near that company.

davidj150
10/30/15

Resolved

issacd13
10/3/14

I use two of their scripts. Search Engine script & Adserver.. the support is great.. I got what I paid for... very happy with their product and service..

mohiniv
7/24/14

I had a discussion with InoutScripts' support team, who answered every question I had. They were very supportive to answer all my questions and assisting in any further information.

Professional and friendly as well. Well recommended.

larac5
7/3/14

Honestly, What an awesome company. Their PHP scripts like Search Engine, Spider, AdServer, Shopping Cart, Webmail and lot more are really awesome.

Their customer support is excellent, none of the queries is unanswered.

timc29
6/24/14

Take an early look at some InoutScripts' features. They really have some cool scripts.

ronm43
6/2/14

iNOUTSCRIPTS - AN HONEST CLIENT EXPERIENCE!

I bought 3 scripts - Inout Multivendor Shopping Cart software, Inout Music and Inout Web Portal. I was initially hesitant to purchase scripts from them, based on the extremely negative reviews posted on several forums. But I soon came to realize, that these were opinions posted by haters and detractors.

My first clue on this, their incredible customer support system. They gave me proper information about their products, and very honestly told me what is possible and what is not possible with their scripts. After purchase, they provided me with excellent service for a long time, even though I did not buy any after.

I later purchased 2 more of their scripts. I did face a few issues, but they were all attended by their support and programming team. Needless to say, they were all sorted out.

So at this point, I am a satisfied client of Inoutscripts!

anut2
1/20/14

Your ideal software services partner!

markw79
1/10/14

I have bought Inout Search Engine and Inout PPC Engine 6 months back from this website and I had an excellent time in dealing with this Company. They help me setup my website in less than a day, even fixing an ioncube server issue dealing directly with my web server. Thank you Inoutscripts! You guys! Simply Rock.

Questions? Get answers from the Inout Scripts staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Inout Scripts