Inkshop.co.uk

Inkshop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Inkshop.co.uk ranks 60th among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate Inkshop.co.uk?

“No such company?”

Ken F.
2/5/09

No such company? - I Bought 2 ink cartridges from this company stating my printer and number. And Yes they did arrive the next day, both in plastic bags (not boxed) I placed one in my printer but got a message Wrong cartridge. On trying the other one I got the same responce. I have E-Mailed Inkshop five times and phoned 3 all without any reply from them As any one delt with this "Company" if so were you satisfied with their service As I have never bought any thing from them before and think they are purely Con Merchants.

kenf
February 5th, 2009

And Yes they did arrive the next day, both in plastic bags (not boxed)
I got the same responce.

I have E-Mailed Inkshop five times and phoned 3 all without any reply from them
As any one delt with this "Company" if so were you satisfied with their service
As I have never bought any thing from them before and think they are purely Con
Merchants.

Questions? Get answers from the Inkshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inkshop.co.uk?

Have a question about Inkshop.co.uk?