Review of InfinitePods

InfinitePods reviews

karliem1
9/19/19

Charged me for my order and NEVER sent them. Can't contact them!! How can a company who collects payments not have a customer service phone number??

rhondaw118
9/12/19

Never received our pods (they did charge me) and can't contact them other then email and they never respond!! Ordered July 27th and it is now September 12th!! They do not have any phone numbers to call.
beware this company and do not buy from them

shanap6
9/10/19

Never received our pods and can't contact them other then email and they never respond!! Ordered July 1st and it is now September 10th!! They do not have any phone numbers to call. My son is very disappointed as he saved up his money to purchase these! Now I am a mad momma as well!! Bummer.

arlyg
9/6/19

I bought a pair THREE months ago and I haven't received any update on my order. I've sent them countless of emails and NO RESPONSE! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! 100% SCAM!

alexandera75
7/10/19

So, when I opened infinitepods.co website, I saw an immediate red flag. Huge discounts, more than 50% sometimes, very low prices, free shipping. All of that for 5k customers? Other sites make 5000 customers per hour. This site is a scam, as I read in a blog. It is using the customers' information and sometimes they even sell the information, so they can make money. If this is not enough to show you that the website is fraudulent, they steal bank information and addresses too. Please, stay away from that site. Do not provide your information BY ANY MEANS anywhere on that website. It is definitely a scam. Low prices, huge discounts, free shipping. These are enough red flags. Stay safe!

Tip for consumers: Scam website. Stay away! Do not input any personal details there.

I believe they do come because everything apple pro on YouTube who reviews apple products and fake apple products did review these in his video I can't guarantee they come 100 percent of the time but they do come to some costumers let's hope that me and you are those costumers

By Ryan J.

Just consider it a loss. But if you have given them your credit card number, you need to contact your card company and make sure you do a chargeback and also report your card as stolen.

By Steve S.
Questions? Get answers from the InfinitePods staff and other customers.

2 Photos for InfinitePods