InfinitePods

InfinitePods has a consumer rating of 1 star from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. InfinitePods ranks 455th among Discount Asian Products sites.

How would you rate InfinitePods?

“I really didn't want to give this fake company even 1 star!”

Jill F.
6/14/20

This company is a total scam! My 11 year old daughter ordered 2 sets of airpods it was almost $100.00! She had been saving her money & was so excited! Only to have her heart broken because they took her money & never received anything except a few emails returned to say sorry for the delay they were being shipped out! And guess what it's been over 2 months she still hasn't received anything! I don't understand how this fake company is still getting away with this!

jillf327
June 14th, 2020
robertb2683
January 23rd, 2020
Just getting my name in here in case there is a class action suit. Just give me my damn money back. Been over 2 months and no product and their website is not real.
Stop being thieving douchebags.
johnm4774
April 14th, 2020
I ordered this product and it never came. They take your money and use a fake shipping address. Do not order from here it is a scam
ronif5
October 14th, 2020
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, in April I ordered from them but they took my money and ran away with it. If you care about your money you wouldn't buy form them.

-one angry customer
aaronf106
November 13th, 2019
This company have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I emailed this fake email from their website over 20 times and no response back. No number to call or live person to speak with. It's been over a month and I'm out of the money they stole and no product as promised. Please, Please, Please do not ever buy anything from this Fake company.
shanap6
September 10th, 2019
Never received our pods and can't contact them other then email and they never respond! Ordered July 1st and it is now September 10th! They do not have any phone numbers to call. My son is very disappointed as he saved up his money to purchase these! Now I am a mad momma as well! Bummer.
alexandera75
July 10th, 2019
So, when I opened infinitepods.co website, I saw an immediate red flag. Huge discounts, more than 50% sometimes, very low prices, free shipping. All of that for 5k customers? Other sites make 5000 customers per hour. This site is a scam, as I read in a blog. It is using the customers' information and sometimes they even sell the information, so they can make money. If this is not enough to show you that the website is fraudulent, they steal bank information and addresses too. Please, stay away from that site. Do not provide your information BY ANY MEANS anywhere on that website. It is definitely a scam. Low prices, huge discounts, free shipping. These are enough red flags. Stay safe!

Tip for consumers: Scam website. Stay away! Do not input any personal details there.

karliem1
September 19th, 2019
Charged me for my order and NEVER sent them. Can't contact them! How can a company who collects payments not have a customer service phone number?
arlyg
September 6th, 2019
I bought a pair THREE months ago and I haven't received any update on my order. I've sent them countless of emails and NO RESPONSE! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! 100% SCAM!
syami
September 22nd, 2019
I want my money back! I contacted them twice. I got no mail back. I want to refund. Someone please help It has been 25 days and i haven't got my order or any reply from them.
rhondaw118
September 12th, 2019
Never received our pods (they did charge me) and can't contact them other then email and they never respond! Ordered July 27th and it is now September 12th! They do not have any phone numbers to call.
Beware this company and do not buy from them

I believe they do come because everything apple pro on YouTube who reviews apple products and fake apple products did review these in his video I can't guarantee they come 100 percent of the time but they do come to some costumers let's hope that me and you are those costumers

By Ryan J.

Just consider it a loss. But if you have given them your credit card number, you need to contact your card company and make sure you do a chargeback and also report your card as stolen.

By Steve S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the InfinitePods staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InfinitePods?

Have a question about InfinitePods?