IndoAsian

IndoAsian has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IndoAsian also ranks 70th among Real Estate Other sites. The most common issues with IndoAsian are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate IndoAsian?

“Confused earlier”

Archan N.
2/1/17

I was looking for land investment. I was a bit confused about the process, especially having heard various stories. After I spoke to Indoasian team, a site visit was arranged. Their service changed my mind completely. N.A. plot I invested in is really value for money & best investment ever. Satisfied with their service. All the best Indoasian team.

“for my sattelment”

Abhay B.
5/15/16

i have 3 plots at green vally project but due to some reason my plot goes in to gren belt area and i am waiting for optional arrangement for the same on same price if you can do the needfull my plot no.70/71/72 .sir now i am not able to pay more money for same size of plot on another project. as co.show me 2-3 plot at bela vista project but cost of plot is more then my plot and i cant afford it for the same sir either you arrange me same size of plot or return my money as per todays rate to me i will be thankfull to you and in feture if i want any invesment definetly i will come to you.pl.do the needfull abhay bhave ( 9370249414 / 9860922638 )

archann
February 1st, 2017
Satisfied with their service. All the best Indoasian team.
savioj
July 25th, 2014
Thanks for the IndoAsian Buildcon & MD Mr. D.B. Chand. It's our best deal for my second home. I have got good appreciation on my investment. Kasara, Shahapur is the best location for the investment
abhayb2
May 15th, 2016

abhay bhave ( *******414 / *******638 )
indoasianb
February 6th, 2014
IndoAsian Buildcon top real estate developer and builders in Mumbai, experts best deals in second homes, N.A. plots, vacation properties, holiday homes near Mumbai, Shahapur and Kasara area.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IndoAsian staff and other customers.

Are you looking for property investment ideas? Explore your holidays style with home buying therapy. Recognized as a prominent real estate developer in Mumbai, IndoAsian Buildcon is one stop for clear N.A. Plots, Second Home, Holiday Homes, Vacation Pr...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IndoAsian?

Have a question about IndoAsian?