Review of IndieFit

IndieFit reviews

Tel: +1-415-689-9678

kaitlynr14
7/9/18

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. I never leave poor reviews but this can not go unnoticed. I bought a bikini top that was too small and asked to return it. They kept insisting it was a dress and then asked for pictures of me in it so that they could see the problem so they could "help" me. I sent about 3 emails back and forth trying to get them to understand the word BIKINI and not dress until finally I sent them a copy of the email confirmation with the word highlighted and then they finally said oh okay. But to no delay, the next email they went back to saying that I could not return my custom made dress. It was as though I was dealing with Ground Hog Day or someone who had never read the 10 previous emails that have been executed. This service is unacceptable. How anyone thinks that they could run a business this way and post their things on Instagram and Facebook is beyond me but I also see that this company is based out of Hong Kong, yet that is still no excuse. The shipping took 2 weeks and the customer rep who I spoke to online was rude. I have been trying to return this for almost a month now and to no resolve. They are horrible.

rondab11
8/15/17

I never write reviews, but this was by far the worse customer service that I ever had. I ordered a gray lace dress several month ago (before the bad reviews came out). It came as a navy blue dress with gold sequins. Of course I had to take a picture. He said it could be the lighting. I was never able to return it, and ended up taking it to Goodwill.

debraw62
6/13/17

This is the worst place to get a dress its not what you order then they play games
and wont even honor the return policy, its' like your fault nothing they did wrong and wont to offer you a refund of $25 out of hundreds you pay ya please
don't order nothing from this company I did make a complaint to the attorney general and any where else I can

annan57
6/6/17

This is horrible place to shop. They don't want to accept return for their bad dresses which don't look like the pictures. They required to take my photo with the dresses.

Don't do any business with this place.

kellye56
5/23/17

Our experience with Indiefit has been horrible. We needed assistance during the ordering process and Customer Service kept telling us that the issue we had was their area of responsibility. Once the dress arrived it was not what we had expected. We understand you take that risk when you order on line - but we are always assured when on line stores have a return policy. We've been trying to return the dress for a few weeks. We asked for a return authorization number (per their policy) and was then asked why we wanted to return; when told it was not the quality we expected we were asked to send a photo; once the photo was sent we were told that "the dress looks beautiful what is wrong with the dress?"
With SOOOO many other on line store options - I would NEVER recommend this store to anyone. Buying a dress without trying it on is taking a risk. Having a return policy mitigates this risk. Arguing with the customer about returning the dress is unacceptable!

saram149
5/5/17

They do NOT allow returns on their poorly made products. Terrible customer service. They ask for photos of the item on!! And the disagree with why you want to return! Do NOT order from them.

kimm264
5/3/17

HORRIBLE COMPANY, ordered a dress and looked nothing like the picture and was made poorly. I want my money back! DO NOT buy from this company

audenb
4/24/17

I ordered a dress for prom from this website and it was nothing like the picture given. It took about over a month for my dress to arrive and was nothing like the color or neckline that was in the picture. I got a completely different dress. I am so disappointed. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE IT IS A SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the IndieFit staff and other customers.

IndieFit?