Indian Immigration Services Limited

Indian Immigration Services Limited has a consumer rating of 2.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Indian Immigration Services Limited ranks 70th among Travel Visas sites.

How would you rate Indian Immigration Services Limited?

“E-Visa Application Granted”

Coco S.
10/14/19

Initially I was worried, because I clicked on the first link (paid ads) to apply for my India Visa instead of official government website, which later I read in the government website which stated that visa should be only be applied though the official website. But that is after I submitted every documents and made the payment to indianimmigration.org.in. And there are so many comments made on how it was a scam worried me. I anxiously waited for my e-visa as they promised to deliver in 3 working days. I got my e-visa on the 4th day. I verified it in the government website, and it's valid. I believe people out there might have the same concern, thus I am here to share my experience. I do not experience them as scammer. But weather they overcharged I am not too sure, as the website only provide 1 option for of visa application for tourist, which is one year multiple entry. If you are very much price concern, I suggest you apply through the official government website.

“Indiaimmigration.org Is terrible”

Anastasia K.
1/7/20

I've had a terrible experience with this website. The worst ever. First of all instead of 25$ for the visa I payed 300$ somehow they added million fees for everything. The moment I payed the visa I received the call that my trip is cancelled. I contacted their support service to refund the money, because I didn't even submit any documents to proceed with this visa I only made the payment. They wasn't neither helpful, understanding. It's the worst service ever. I really hope no one will ever deal with them and face such bad experience as I did.

anastasiak28
January 7th, 2020

michaels3414
December 26th, 2019

The Indian Immigration Services Limited offers a so called "rush" visa in 5 business hours, which is of course with high extra costs. In the end the visa application took more than one week, and in between there was no communication, the given hotline was offline all the time. Stay away!

bohlina
July 21st, 2019

Most probably a scam (under investigation).
Do not use their services.
Their charges are double compared to the official visa services and they do not deliver. They have an address, phone numbers, credit card payment facilities, a robot chat service but several people testify that they do not get anything ordered and paid for.
They are owner of both indiaimmigration.in and. Org and org.in
Image: fake robot chat

cocos14
October 14th, 2019

elenam84
November 30th, 2018

Very polite stuff, responds quick via phone and via e-mail. Handled our requests, which were more specific, fast and professional. We had made a mistake when applying and needed assistance, which was provided immediately. We recommend the company strongly.

You can chat with a robot that regularly ask you to check your spam folder and regularly change name and say "Hi, how can I help you?" If you email you will get an email that say that you will get help the next day. But no help is there. Scam.

By Bohlin A.

No success so far. There a scam testimonials on many forums such as google maps, trip adviser and more. They are under investigation at this moment.

By Bohlin A.

You will not get any VISA from them. They are not part of the gov program for VISA services. Please try, pay and wait, forever, and get nothing.

By Bohlin A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Indian Immigration Services Limited staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Indian Immigration Services Limited?

Have a question about Indian Immigration Services Limited?