Indiagift

Indiagift has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Indiagift ranks 48th among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate Indiagift?

“Delivered on time with great care”

Manjari D.
12/25/20

I had recently ordered a combo from abroad to send to my parents in India. The flowers were fresh and the cake was absolutely perfect. Even the delivery guy was nice and asked my father to check if everything is ok. I will use it again.

“Worst experience”

JP S.
11/23/20

Received extremely late delivery with incomplete order. No one bothered to inform instead i was calling them. They jusy say, we'll find out and inform you and no one calls back or msgs. I don't recommend indiagift.in to anyone. They spoled my surprise.

manjarid
December 25th, 2020

Products used:
Cake and flowers

rohang21
April 1st, 2020

Thanks, India Gift for making the occasion so special, Few days back I had placed the order with Indiagift.in and the delivery was on time and the updates were proper from the customer care team.

jps25
November 23rd, 2020

Received extremely late delivery with incomplete order.
I don't recommend indiagift.in to anyone.
They spoled my surprise.

sheenap15
January 21st, 2020

I ordered Dryfruit basket and Lohri sweet items from the website.
Their website had good packaging of the items so I ordered it
But when recieved the packing was so bad.
Moreover the dryfruit had thinner like smell which was so bad.
Even their customer care is so inconsiderate. When I raised a complaint for the bad quality and smell in dryfruits they simply disagreed to cooperate and return/refund the item.
I would definitely not order anything from this website again.
They are charging more than actual price of the item and not even providing any quality/presentation of items nor even customer service.

rynees
October 13th, 2020

It is suggested by my friend, This site has many options for gifts like flowers, cake, gift cards, Teddys, Combos, etc. I liked their Photo mugs and pillows. They have a reasonable price too, no need to worry about what to gift someone with this site.

chhavis4
April 10th, 2020

I have used your website 3 times and I am amazed with your quality and services. Would like to order it again.

ajita3
July 16th, 2017

I had ordered for a cake for my dad in law's birthday, I was a little skeptical initially regarding the services provided, nonetheless dad in law loved what he got, my wife was happy with surprising him. I would also like to add, that the delivery was on time, and cake tasted yum.

People may come with negative comments, don't let that affect what you guys do :): ) :): ) Keep up the good job guys!

prriyap
September 27th, 2018

The delivery service is incredibly quick and in time! Since I don't use Paypal... payment was a bit of a hastle but then the customer care (Kinjal) amazingly took care of it. She even attended the chat when it was 3am in her country and helped me complete the payment! I am totally impressed by this online gifting website.
I hope they stick to this prices and quality as I found the other sites are a little expensive.

ektam3
October 13th, 2019

I can't believe I paid Rs. 1040 for the service that I received from them. What looked great in the picture came looking like a cheap 300 rupees cake and instead of a proper note card, you sent it written on a piece of paper!

Also, why would a 1/2 kg cake be priced at Rs. 891 and which such a poor quality!

And then these guys added an extra 50 Rupees for the eggless part and another 90 Rupees for the delivery!
Nothing but an exploitation for the cheap quality cakes!

rahult17
May 4th, 2018

Love the services, deliver best quality product at best price and fast services. Keep it up. Highly recommended by me to order from indiagifts.in

tanvig4
May 7th, 2018

Lot of options, good quality, in budget, celebration special, festival designed, timely delivery. Avail all. Over India.

arantas
September 9th, 2018

They were supposed to write happy father's day in the cake and wrote happy birthday instead of that. I clearly stated them in the instructions that it's for father's day. The quality and the picture of cake was also bad comparing to what they showed in the website. And even they cancelled the bouquet last minute cause they said it was not available because of weekend. Didn't worth it at all sending from this far away.

diptid
May 23rd, 2018

This is very bad thing. I will never prefer your site and will not consider it for any other occasions. The cake you sent was not even of 200 rupees. I can purchase better in less amount. Due to distance, i was not able to go nangal and hence chosen your site. No professionalism guys. Cake seems to be prepared by some fresher. Poor and worst services. It was special event for my mother and i mistakened by chosing your site.

Tip for consumers:
This Is the professionalism you show guys, Worst service. You spoil special event of my life

anandkaru
March 8th, 2018

Very Poor Service. Please don't order anything from here. Very disgusting guys. Poor commitment... Never deliver on time... I have ordered a flower in morning and there commitment was to deliver it in the morning but till end of the day I was not able to get it... Highly disagree with the commitment... Never gonna deal with these type of people... These guys need to learn a lot to stand in the market...

sunainav1
June 2nd, 2018

I have very good experience with indiagift. I have ordered 10 times from this website and always got excellent quality cake, gift and flowers delivery services.

vasundharag
July 25th, 2019

Flowers are not fresh and in cake egg shells are present... I don't want to write anything else
I have ordered for my maa paa anniversary...

kk195
September 4th, 2018

They don't have proper communication among themselves, some of their representatives will tell that there will delivery product to specific location and some representatives will tell that delivery is not available for the same location, their customer service representatives don't know how to speak with the customers, they will not answer to your question, just they will answer what they want. The worst site and service which i have ever seen.

pinkyp6
September 13th, 2016

Extraordinary job folks. The service gave is totally astounding. It was the first occasion when I had striven for midnight delivery and was truly amped up for the amazement. I have had flowers delivered to Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Flowers were delivered on time and contained everything asked. These folks made a better than average showing with regards to on meeting the consumer loyalty. Brief reaction on the questions are much considerable. I am genuinely awed and would exceedingly prescribe them to anybody.

sapanar
August 26th, 2018

Never ever buy with them. I was expecting fresh apple basket they gave me bad bull$#*! apple. If you guys can't send fresh apple then please don't cheat. Kindly replace those or refund my money back. Totally waste of money.

rupikao
March 23rd, 2017

My order IG10024 for Bangalore was a choco chip cake for my daughters bday. I was travelling and wanted to surprise her. The cake was delivered at midnight as selected by me. She was so excited, she couldnt contain her excitemnt. Thoroughly enjoyed my best cake delivery with indiagift. Highly recommended...

mohitg7
March 23rd, 2017

My gift got delivered on time and the quality was excellent. I am very happy with Indiagift and would recommend them to others as well.
My main concern was the time of delivery as I want delivery to be done by 10 am and Indiagift did it without charging anything extra

anshull1
March 23rd, 2017

I order a cake and request them to deliver it at midnight and they deliver it on time thank u. Best customer service and fast delivery available

vishnur3
August 10th, 2018

My delivery date was today(10/08/2017). Same day one off delivery staff called and saying that they can't deliver it today because of heavy rain and flood.he ask to me if pssible, ican collect that from 55 km away from me where they keeps my gift/item. Instead of that difficulty they recommended and force me to cancell my order.And the End.

tapasp
February 14th, 2017

I wish I could do something other than write a caustic review but I'm afraid this is the only thing I can do now. I booked an order on 13th Feb to get some flowers and chocolates delivered on 14th Feb to my significant other but it never reached them. When I booked the order, it was processed within minutes but there was total silence for the next day. No one bothered to pick phones or give any updates about late delivery or No delivery. I can understand it being 14th Feb and a lot traffic on orders but it is highly unprofessional to not give proper updates.

anjuv3
May 14th, 2017

Ordered flowers and cake from them! Flowers were stinky and rotten! Cake was totally different from the original picture! Don't order anything from here! Save ur money and time!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Indiagift staff and other customers.

India-gift.in is an online site for gifts, flowers and cakes delivery. We have a great networking throughout the cities of our country. We provide you the exceptional services and benefits of same day delivery and mid night delivery options.

We have best quality gifts, cakes and flowers and everything that goes about to make your loved ones feel special. We deliver all your ordered gifts at your desired location. We are a growing marketplace for gifts and are actually a total gifting solution.

We have gifts for everybody and for every occasion. We also do have great combinations of gifts and other things such as chocolates and flowers.

rupalb2
Rupal B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Indiagift?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about Indiagift?