Review of IndiaEmporium

IndiaEmporium reviews

882 Basement, East Park Road, Opposite Ajmal Khan Park Karol Bagh, New Delhi – 110005
New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
Tel: +91 11 - 40015010
products@indiaemporium.com

francinec23
2/5/19

THANK YOU!!! The item is wonderful : perfect communication and kindness!
Francine
Greetings from Paris

palakb1
11/25/18

Indiaemporium.com is the best site to buy wedding lehenga as per your own requirements.
I received my wedding lehenga yesterday and its so beautiful and completely hand made. I am really impressed with the whole team and their efforts they have put in to make my dream outfit soo gorgeous. Thanks Indiaemporium and gud luck for future.

milanp15
9/21/18

Would not recommend ANYONE doing
Would not recommend ANYONE doing business with this company.
Needed the sari before sept 4th. Placed order almost 3 weeks before the event. Spoke with multiple "chat" agents to make sure they will be able to deliver. All of them without hesitant said it is doable. Received product 7 days AFTER THE EVENT!!

They will tell you any lie to take your money. No respect for your business.
Warning: DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM

zarik1
8/2/18

Thank you so much for the efforts done on my dress , it's so supper amazing , I did not expect the dress will come out that beautiful ,
I m so happy , and appreciated all the efforts done on my dresss , a big thank you to all the team involved in making the dress so beautiful thank you so much . I will definitely recommend you further

krishm4
7/20/18

Hi I just received the sherwani and it is absolutely amazing! A huge thank you to the semesters and professional sowers who made this garment. I have absolutely fallen in love with it Also a big thank you for making the Sherwani in such a limited time and getting it delivered on the day you stated. Thank you so much you have helped me with this wedding I am about to attend and represent my Indian culture at someones wedding day. Thank you again x

rahulg29
7/4/18

I ordered a blue party wear gown and my happiness had no limits when I first saw it its exactly as shown in the picture. The fabric, the color, the detailing, the fall, everything is beyond my expectations. So Im one happy customer of India Emporium. The party wear gown is so pretty. Thank you for making such a beautiful suit. Will purchase more from you guys going forward. Wonderful work, keep it up!

debjanid
6/13/18

Look no further. Submit your designs and photos, or if you dont have any ideas - they will provide, and Rashu and her team will give you the most amazing outfit youve ever seen exactly to your specifications. Trust me. I was skeptical. I live in Chicago and wasnt sure how things would go. Their team sent photos and updates along the way. I received the final product today sfter a few weeks and am stunned. Its exactly what I imagined. Dream outfit done exactly as requested. Im putting more orders in today. Best decision ever for wedding outfits!

marinag36
5/28/18

One of the most stunning outfit that was made to order .and I will continue have to designers do more outfit for me I was so impressed by the way it looks .

salonim
5/26/18

I am fortunate that I am a customer of India Emporium because I think that nobody can beat them in their services and quality. Last year in 2017 I ordered my daughter's dresses for festive occasions like lehanga and suits. I received all the products on time and when I got it I was extremely happy and satisfied. The best part of the company is that they use the best quality fabric and update the customer regarding every aspect of product and deliver it only once they get the approval of the customer. I was so happy with their services that I again ordered my daughter's birthday dress which was very special for me. Not only I got it on time but it I got stunned because I have no words to describe it, it was not less than a princess dress. GOOD JOB INDIA EMPORIUM....LOVE IT.

rashmil1
5/24/18

They know their stuff! i received my outfit and it was exactly as the picture I sent them to recreate. I love it. Pryia and Rashu are very helpful. The process does take some time but, in the end it's worth it. Thank you India Emporium.

anujahr
5/23/18

Amazing customer service from India Emporium, especially from Mrs. Rashu.
Great quality product, I got more than what I expected.
Delivery of the dupatta to me was really fast.
Truly impressed, keep it up India Emporium , youre simply the best and definitely looking forward to more shoppings from you

ridheek
5/21/18

Rashu and her team have made a really great job by creating my dream bridal lehenga. The hand embroidery is amazing and their work is very clean. Rashu stayed in touch throughout. I was skeptical to order in the beginning because I am not in India but now I can happily recommend to others. Thanks to the whole team!

poonamc
5/7/18

Beautiful and different. Although I orders it late Diksha helped me to get it in time. Was happy to wear it.

yashb6
4/23/18

Best site for online shopping. Best quality just as shown in the pictures. Affordable price. Love india emporium.

geetanjlin
4/17/18

Best online store to buy ethnic wear at best prices

I and my family members have bought some outfits from IndiaEmporium and we are so satisfied with their services that we will continue buying from them in future. We have received the perfect fitting outfits with good quality fabrics and timely delivery. Really appreciate the whole team's hardwork and wish them Gud Luck.

berrina1
3/9/18

Service superb. I was afraid, but I was very happy at the end. cargo arrived very soon. I am an Indian bride now . I will always choose you . should open a dealer Everyone loves the turkey . I do not feel sorry for the money I paid. I love you india emporium .

evanm62
11/22/17

Excellent outfit; excellent service. Delivery took a little longer than expected. However, when I contacted them, they said that they were not pleased with the quality of the product and wanted to re-do the order. The final product which we received with no problem is beautiful.

safiam
11/20/17

They have great customer service. I had never ordered a custom made lehenga so I had lots of questions and a changed my mind here and there but they were acomedating. However they didn't show me the progress of the dress, only the final result which made me pretty nervous throughout. The dress came out well overall. I just need to make some alterations on tightening the blouse and lehenga waist. The dress I ordered was 1.2k at the store. Ordering it online saved me $600. Will order again but with clearer instructions on measurements.

dipikas2
11/18/17

Rashu provided excellent service and was very patient with me whilst I chose my products. My products arrived on time and were amazing!

surbhia1
11/9/17

Excellent work by whole team. The customized gown really came out so well. Rashu the head designer discussed in detail the requirement .

nehab12
11/5/17

Wish I could give zero star.. . This is a complete fraud website... never got my order or money after cancellation of my order.... pathetic customer service where noone responds after taking your money

ashwinip6
10/7/17

This company is a total scam, the clothing is absolute crap, they look nothing like the pictures on the website, they are very poorly made, and the fabric is atrocious.

We booked 9 Patiala dresses for our dance group and shipped to USA but received defective product. Actual dress is different than what we booked. we lost all money about $450.00 gone in to drain.............

I will not recommend this site

Minneapolis, USA

faizyk
9/11/17

I would like to thank the India emporium team for their hard work in making my perfect bridal lengha. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Perfect detailing and sizing. Keep up great work guys! I would highly recommend their services!

yuvitah
9/10/17

I can't get enough of India Emporium , I kept coming back. I ordered my Fiancè Sherwani for our Indian Wedding, and we received a very classy Sherwani for a reasonable price. My Fiancè is very satisfied and kept saying, "those people have skills, it's so beautiful, I can't wait to wear it on our big day" Try them, you will fall in love like we do!

jennao5
Jenna O.
8/21/17

I had them create my bridal lehenga from a picture. The work was very detailed and I wanted the top ans bottom a specific style and they nailed it. They were very very communicative throughout the whole process and sent me photos for every step of the process. The outfit was done in the time they promised and it is very high quality. I was very worried about putting my bridal outfit in the hands of someone not in the US since we can't see it or feel it as it's getting made but they did everything they could to ensure I was getting what I wanted. I would do it again in a second now knowing how great it turned out.

Hi, due to some updation website was not working. Now website is working properly. Thanks.

By celina r.

I Ordered from this website 4 months ago.Nobody has the decency to get back or reply. No communication whatsoever.I feel like a fool ordering from such frauds.I will complain if i don't get my goods in next 15 days.Order no 100022199.

By akta s.

Questions? Get answers from the IndiaEmporium staff and other customers.

4 Photos for IndiaEmporium