Review of Indeed.co.in

Indeed.co.in reviews

devr8
4/11/19

This is simply ridiculous response or rather excuse that our account currently is not accruing any costs to indeed, then whats the point in providing the relevant documents asked by your team and the ad posted was approved after reviewing from your team which went live then why are we are still getting this message " Your ability to post jobs on Indeed has been disabled".
Then why Indeed is keeping the "FREE JOB POST" option when you people want every customer to pay for posting advertisement in indeed. You people seems to be rather confused or making people confused as to what kind or type of job details or posting can be approved. Not a simply ads getting approved and just a robotic response we are getting that " Your account currently is not accruing costs, and this is a final decision".

Its a piece of advise on behalf of all the people/companies who are facing this kind of similar issue, Please if you people have little bit of shame let Remove the "FREE JOB POST" option from your website.
Nothing more is left we would never recommend Indeed to any rival companies nor friends to use indeed services and would post on other blogs about our bad experience with the services Indeed is providing the customers globally.
If you people think that the issue can be fixed or rectified then don't hesitate in calling back. Sorry for the bad experience.
Why don't indeed go off the market rather creating so much confusion or havoc in the market. People are not liking it at all they are getting more frustrated with you guys. Don't you guys go and check the reviews and complaints logged by the customer's or unsatisfied clients in the complaint forum or BBB or any other complaint sites/forum.

aartik1
7/5/17

I am an employer, I posted free listed job vacancies but was shocked to know the credit card details shared at the time of registrations was getting misused by INDEED & my card was debited with charges without my knowledge.

The contact details given below of Mr. Bharghava had contacted once on telephone & assured no charges will be taken for the services as its free listing.

M Bharghava
bhargavam@indeed.com
08067301216 / 9986058366

When I had posted free posting .. how you people can charge me & HOW YOUR TEAM CAN TAMPER my ACCOUNT.

Please refund my amount debited from my credit card immediately.

Kindly take action on our complaint & revert back.

Questions? Get answers from the Indeed.co.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Indeed.co.in