Review of Inc.com

Inc.com reviews

Tel: +1 212-849-8250

jackl230
1/12/19

Read a couple of articles, It really seems like this site exists just to pedal MLM's like solar sungrade and $#*!. Its presented as professional but looking into it, it really feels like a scam

jf314
10/31/18

Oct. 31/18. I tried to read an online article on Inc.com using my desktop's Firefox browser and had barely two inches of reading space because of the giant header, and two overlapping (and thus useless) footers that took up the rest of screen. It was so annoying and distracting! I tried to scroll down to the bottom of the webpage to get to the 'contact us' or 'feedback' section (where it's traditionally located on websites) and instead of being able to scroll, I kept getting newly populated crap articles that wouldn't let me ever actually get to the bottom of the page.

Whoever designed this site either didn't test it on Firefox before launching (pretty ridiculous considering the browser's popularity) or doesn't know how to design a website.

I promise you, I will never visit the Inc.com website again, and certainly won't link any Inc.com articles to my website or LinkedIn pages. The last thing I want to do is piss off my profile viewers or website visitors by sending them to this annoying website.

Geez!

maryb888
7/16/18

They had a drop down ad that didn't have the option to go away. Then as your scrolled down the very well written article a video would pop up that would take away even more screen area. If you clicked anywhere by accident it opened another window and sent you to the website of that particular ad. What the reader was left with was about two lines of the article that he could see. The article was well written but wasn't worth reading through all the junk. It seems such an easy website fix. People are there to read the article that they selected not to go shopping. Their professionalism is completely lost because of the advertising that they throw at the reader.

georgew144
7/2/18

Page took several attempts to load, so bogged down with trackers, links, and advertising images. The content was disappointing and did not live up to the clickbaity marketing. Somewhere drowning in the trackers and advertising may be some good content, but I won't be there to find out. Some sites use you hard, this is one for sure.

christinad61
12/11/17

As the largest living generation, Millennials are a demographic every brand wants to charm. Here's how to do it.

amilyw
9/13/16

They have really good and professional content!

emmam45
2/25/15

Great engaging articles on Inc.com!

mikef71
1/29/15

Invaluable info for start-upers and entrepreneurs.

christinam16
9/24/13

Good source of relevant business news.

kevinb7
12/12/10

"Inc.com, the website for Inc. magazine, delivers advice, tools, and services, to help business owners and CEOs start, run, and grow their businesses more successfully. You'll find information and advice covering virtually every business and management task, including marketing, sales, finding capital, managing people, and much, much more".

I copied and pasted the above from their about us section it seemed quicker and accurate. The statement and description are true. I say this based on their articles, interviews with the best in the business, interviews are the best form of insight given the journalist asks the right questions, I find the site truly inspiring. Their findings are supported by those using the very same advice, I feel like i'm reading gold as appose to statistics or round about truths that circulate the business world, It couldn't get any better for me than this unless i was interviewing Paul Graham myself, But best left to Max Chafkin. I have 3 or 4 sites i visit regularly for the inside scope I can't say it's my favourite as Entrepreneur and a few others all deliver the same quality it's like asking me to choose between the cult and oasis, couldn't do it.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Inc.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Inc.com